C_y_K

Whoa my "adjucated" date keeps moving farther away

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hello all,

In the last month or so my "Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated as early as" for our I-129f has climbed from August 1st to now Sept 28th. Anyone else experiencing this? My NOA1 was on 06-07-07. Sent the application in May 17th to NSC and was redirected to CSC. It was last touched on 07-07-07 (not sure if touched before that).

She is from Argentina. Does anyone think it will be possible to be together before Thanksgiving or at least Christmas?

Is CSC taking longer to process now?

Charles

*** Met in 2002 sometime online Yahoo messenger

*** Continued with scarce letters but many online conversations from 2002-2006

***June 2006: Went to meet mi amor in Buenos Aires and confirmed we wanted to marry (Stayed for a month)

***Nov 2006: Engagement formally announced

***March 2007: Returned to Argentina to visit for a week

***05-18-2007 I-129f Sent to NSC

***06-07-2007 NOA1 Transferred to CSC (Website)

***06-17-2006 NOA1 (Hardcopy)

***07-07-2007 Touched (Wasn't watching for prior touches...and maybe this one due to my phone call)

***Waiting...waiting...waiting

***08-03-2007 Touched (PhoneCall)

***08-06-2007 Touched

***08-23-2007 Touched

***09-13-2007 Touched (PhoneCall)

***09-14-2007 Touched

***10-08-2007 NOA2 APPROVED

***10-09-2007 Touched

***10-10-2007 Touched NICE!!!! :)

***11-07-2007 Left NVC

Don't worry too much about that date - it will fluctuate on a daily basis usually, every time someone else fills in their NOA2 date on their timeline, it will change the average processing times a tiny bit... and if someone who's been waiting a really long time (or an unusually short time) updates their timeline, it can make your predicted adjudication date (and everyone else's) take a massive leap!

Good luck... :)

2005 - We met

2006 - Filed I-129F

2007 - K-1 issued, moved to US, completed AOS (a busy year, immigration-wise)

2009 - Conditions lifted

2010 - Will be naturalising. Buh-bye, USCIS! smile.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Yep...It fluctuates. Ours went from like the 26th of September to October 4th, then 6th, then 8th, now it is back down to October 1st.

3dflags_usa0001-0003a.gif3dflags_tha0001-0003a.gif

I-129F

Petition mailed to Nebraska Service Center 06/04/2007

Petition received by CSC 06/19/2007...NOA1

I love my Siamese kitten...

Hello all,

In the last month or so my "Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated as early as" for our I-129f has climbed from August 1st to now Sept 28th. Anyone else experiencing this? My NOA1 was on 06-07-07. Sent the application in May 17th to NSC and was redirected to CSC. It was last touched on 07-07-07 (not sure if touched before that).

She is from Argentina. Does anyone think it will be possible to be together before Thanksgiving or at least Christmas?

Charles

Charles,

It (as said already) fluctuate - based on member's timelines - I've noticed the timeline data tends to fluctuate early on as members update their times (who file near your date) - some people do this right away, others take their time. The average for CSC is still in the 90-100 days (give or take) I believe so hang in their.

As for the Thanksgiving/Christmas question... anything is possible, but for mental health reasons :unsure: try not to set your hearts on it in case it is too close or doesn't happen at all - if it does, then more cause for celebration. Check w/other Argentina members (and Embassy section) to see how the average wait(s) are for interviews etc.

:thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
Don't worry too much about that date - it will fluctuate on a daily basis usually, every time someone else fills in their NOA2 date on their timeline, it will change the average processing times a tiny bit... and if someone who's been waiting a really long time (or an unusually short time) updates their timeline, it can make your predicted adjudication date (and everyone else's) take a massive leap!

Good luck... :)

Thank you for that explanation...makes me feel a bit better.

Annette

Our Time Line... April 18, 2007 - I-129F mailed to NSC

April 24, 2007 - I-129F received at NSC

May 18, 2007 - I-129F received at CSC

August 22, 2007 - called USCIS and found out we were APPROVED on August 18, 2007

August 22, 2007 - received email from CRIS, late afternoon, saying we were approved

September 10, 2007 - NVC RECEIVED! YAY!

September 12, 2007 - Left NVC on it's way to Dublin! WAHOOOO!

September 28, 2007 - Packet 3 Received

November 1, 2007 - Medical

November 8, 2007 - Packet 3 Sent to Embassy

December 7, 2007 INTERVIEW!!!

APPROVED!!!!

December 19, 2007 **Alan arrives in Seattle**

WEDDING DATE Valentines day 2008

February 25, 2008 - AOS Packet sent

March 24, 2008 - BIOMETRICS

April 30, 2008 - EAD APPROVED!

October 24 - INTERVIEW!!!!!!

December 11, 2008 - Approved! Green Card being generated. YAY!

December 29, 2008 Greencard Arrives THANK YOU VISAJOURNEY for all your help!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
Hello all,

Charles

Hi Charlie!

We sent our application on march 26 and we got approved june 26th (noa2). Keep in mind that your priority date is the date NSC received your application and not the date CSC received it (I realized this comparing our timelime to other people that filed around the same time we did).

One very good thing about the BA embassy is that the waiting period for the interview is very short. According to the timelines, people are having their interview in less than a month after the embassy receives pack3 :thumbs:

Run a timeline search for more details, I hope the process goes by quickly for you!

Good luck!

Saludos

Caro

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Charles,

The average for CSC is still in the 90-100 days (give or take) I believe so hang in their.

:thumbs:

Woohoo I hope so. I am not going to bet money on it, But if this holds true then I'm up soon haha. Come Monday will be day 98. BRING IT CSC!!!!!!

12/13/04 - Met online

04/02/05 - 1st of 5 trips to the Philippines. The last of which I spent 6 months.

04/02/07- 129-F sent to NSC

04/09/07- Receipt notice date for NOA1

04/13/07- Received NOA1

07/09/07- Touched - Due to phone call I am guessing

07/10/07- 2nd touch hmmmm should I be excited? HAHA

07/11/07- 3rd touch - may or may not be due to a phone call.

07/16/07- 4th touch

07/17/07- 5th touch

07/20/07- NOA2

07/26/07- Received NOA2 hard copy

07/26/07- Received by NVC

07/30/07- NVC Shipped petition to Manila Embassy

10/05/07- Interview date WOW/ Approved

My photos

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.