ya falaha!

It's hump day!

37 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

happy wednesday everyone!! my last wednesday in NY for awhile!! im working on making cd's and things for Geo today. most of my stuff is packed, just a few more things to throw together, and a few more things to buy. im spending lots of time with Dae, he is actually going to be here until Saturday or sunday. we talked about mommy's trip a lot and he is excited and will get on the computer and track my flight...and then i will call when i land. of course we will talk on the phone every day or every other, and of course once i get the net, we will talk all the time. im glad he is learning to read and write much better, because real snail mail letters will have much much more meaning. alright i hope everyone is doing well!!

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
today F'ing SUCKS.. still NO sleep..... I am stressed out my mind!!!!!! my husband is pissing me off.... :angry: I keep on eatting when I should be DIETING!!!!!!!!!!! and I hate my job.. I miss my old job :(

I'm jealous--I want my guy here too!! Debbie

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
today F'ing SUCKS.. still NO sleep..... I am stressed out my mind!!!!!! my husband is pissing me off.... :angry: I keep on eatting when I should be DIETING!!!!!!!!!!! and I hate my job.. I miss my old job :(

don't we all! :crying:

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

he's not here yet... so he is pissing me off over seas

06.14.2006 - Got Married in Alexandria, Egypt :) :) :)

05.23.2007 - INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!! inshallah.......

*** Interview is a SUCCESS !!!! *** now for a speedy AP!! inshallah...

06.18.2007 - Starting to Freak Out over this AP #######

06.27.2007 - Visa In Hand.. Alhamdulillah!

07.13.2007 - Husband arrives in the US!!! alhamdulillah ..yup.. thats right Friday the 13th!!

07.24.2007 - Mailed in AOS & EAD together to Chicago

It doesn't matter what you say

I just can't stay here every yesterday

Like keep on acting out the same

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

And make-believe we never needed

Any more than this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cf6k4yJyv0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6lHwWwO3w

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
Off to the skating rink. This should be hilarious. Omar has never been skating before. :lol: I will have my handy dandy camera ready to go.

I hope you took your camera. I took Adnan to the one and only roller skating adventure of his life and I must say, I almost wet my pants. I SO WISH I had my camera when he finally crawled off the rink on his hands and knees. Me and my son almost passed out from laughing.

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

I was always tempted to take sofyan to the rink, although, its been years since ive rollerbladed im pretty sure i forgot how!

I worked this morning til 4, then put off a lot of errands to catch up on my soaps....Made a huge tray of maqlooba for dinner, followed up with an apple pie, now im stuffed to the max, and ready to relax and watch a movie orsomething....Sofyans busy studying for his CDL license, INSHALLAH he passes the written tomorrow so he can get his permit and start driving his brothers truck for practice...I cant wait til he starts this job....No more strugglingfor us, No more me working 7 days a week, and we can FINALLY start trying to have a baby! July 19th will be our 2 year wedding anniversary.... think its time!!!

have a good night everyone

Kelly

Filed DCF in Jordan from 7-05 to 3-06, Approved for I-R1.

Immigration Free until 2008.

Two Hearts, Two Different Places, Sharing One Dream

We were strangers~ Starting out on a journey~Never dreaming What we'd have to go through ~Now here we are ~ And I'm suddenly standing ~ At the beginning with you ~ No one told me I was going to find you ~ Unexpected ~ What you did to my heart ~ When I lost hope You were there to remind me ~ This is the start ~ Life is a road And I want to keep going ~ Love is a river I wanna keep flowing ~ Life is a road Now and forever ~ Wonderful journey ~ I'll be there When the world stops turning~ I'll be there When the storm is through ~ In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you~

.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.