• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

today F'ing SUCKS.. still NO sleep..... I am stressed out my mind!!!!!! my husband is pissing me off.... :angry: I keep on eatting when I should be DIETING!!!!!!!!!!! and I hate my job.. I miss my old job :(

06.14.2006 - Got Married in Alexandria, Egypt :) :) :)

05.23.2007 - INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!! inshallah.......

*** Interview is a SUCCESS !!!! *** now for a speedy AP!! inshallah...

06.18.2007 - Starting to Freak Out over this AP #######

06.27.2007 - Visa In Hand.. Alhamdulillah!

07.13.2007 - Husband arrives in the US!!! alhamdulillah ..yup.. thats right Friday the 13th!!

07.24.2007 - Mailed in AOS & EAD together to Chicago

It doesn't matter what you say

I just can't stay here every yesterday

Like keep on acting out the same

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

And make-believe we never needed

Any more than this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cf6k4yJyv0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6lHwWwO3w

Filed: Timeline

Your husband's arrival will put the kaibosh on the dieting real quick! I keep trying to get back on a diet but it's sooo hard to do with Moh around. Calm down, Dee, all the stressing will be over once he's here. In 2 DAYS!!! Then again, once he gets here you'll stress about new stuff. :P

today F'ing SUCKS.. still NO sleep..... I am stressed out my mind!!!!!! my husband is pissing me off.... :angry: I keep on eatting when I should be DIETING!!!!!!!!!!! and I hate my job.. I miss my old job :(

Timeline
Your husband's arrival will put the kaibosh on the dieting real quick! I keep trying to get back on a diet but it's sooo hard to do with Moh around. Calm down, Dee, all the stressing will be over once he's here. In 2 DAYS!!! Then again, once he gets here you'll stress about new stuff. :P

AND today I was gonna give in and get my hair done.. I figured it would help me relax. This lady across the street is Algerian and has a private room for the woman the cover.. and guess what!? They are Freaking Closed!!!!!

I swear................ :ranting:

07.13.2007 - Husband arrives in the US!!! alhamdulillah ..yup.. thats right Friday the 13th!!

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

Any more than this...

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

speaking of diets...i'm hitting the gym today, possibly booking my ticket to morocco, and making dinner for my mom and brother! i was looking through a moroccan decorating book my mom bought and it had a few really interesting moroccan-fusion recipes i'm going to play with and use my family as a guinea pig for! lol

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Dr.s visits for me today...had my psych eval in preperation for my surgery and amazingly enough I am normal!!! Or maybe they just want my money lol. Everyone have a great Wednesday!!!

capture1-1.jpg

Picture114-1.jpg

Our Timeline

Sent I-129 f to csc on Dec 23,2006

Received Dec 26th

NOA1 Jan 3,2007

Check cashed Jan 5,2007

Touched Jan 13,2007

Touched May 15,2007

Touched July 17,2007

Touched July 18,2007

Touched July 20,2007

Touched July 22,2007

Touched Aug 12,2007

Touched Aug 13,2007

Touched Aug 14,2007

Touched Aug 15,2007

Touched Aug 22,2007

NOA2!!! Oct 31,2007

Case forwarded to Casa Nov 19, 2007

Interview Feb 6.2008

APPROVAL!!!

AP......now we wait

11-08-08 arrived in Atlanta

11-20-08 MARRIED!!!!!

Timeline
speaking of diets...i'm hitting the gym today, possibly booking my ticket to morocco, and making dinner for my mom and brother! i was looking through a moroccan decorating book my mom bought and it had a few really interesting moroccan-fusion recipes i'm going to play with and use my family as a guinea pig for! lol

how's the new diet pill going?

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Last night I went to look at the apartment we'll be moving into in Somerville (MA). It's my mom's house that she bought after law school (a two family house) and my husband and I are going to rent the downstairs and my brother and his girlfriend and maybe a roomate or two will rent the upstairs (because it's a 4 bedroom). The downstairs apartment is a 3 bedroom and it's two stories... it's pretty nice!! The tenants there now haven't taken very good care of the outside of the house (the backyard that used to be very nice and green is all dirt.... the driveway is a two car driveway, but they've made it a three car by parking one in, what used to be, a garden.... etc) so we'll have some work to do. I can't wait to plant some flowers! The only nice one i saw was a red trumpet vine that had winded it's way along the front porch. They've also painted some of the rooms a very obnoxious shade of yellow, so that'll have to be painted over. But I'm really excited!!!!! :dance:

Right now we're living outside of the city and we only have one car at the moment, so it's pretty hard for us to get around, especially because we go in different directions to work and have different schedules. I have to drop him off early at the train and he has to wait for two hours at starbucks before work and i have to wait at night until 11/12 or later sometimes to pick him up. So it will be a breath of fresh air to have the T within walking distance and be able to go out and do stuff... right now all we have is the woods :unsure:

So much stuff to do before the end of August! The summer is going by so fast :crying:

Timeline

Today pretty much blows for me too. Just wicked busy at work and stressed out about my trip.

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Timeline

well.. the plus for me is that the hair lady is there!!!!!! looks like I will get a hair cut for lunch :thumbs:

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

Any more than this...

Last night I went to look at the apartment we'll be moving into in Somerville (MA).

What neighborhood? I used to live in Teele Square... I miss it! The Somerville Theater, the library, Sound Bites (if you don't know about Sound Bites send me a PM and I'll tell you where it is; the owner is totally the Breakfast Nazi, he has all these rules lol!)

Today...going to the gym after work. That's my grand plan. It's still HOT here!

Inlovingmemory-2.gif

October 13, 2005: VISA IN HAND!!!

November 15, 2005 - Arrival at JFK!!!

January 28, 2006 - WEDDING!!!

February 27, 2006 - Sent in AOS

June 23, 2006 - AP approved

June 29, 2006 - EAD approved

June 29, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

October 2006 - 2 year green card received!

July 15, 2008 - Sent in I-751

July 22, 2008 - I-751 NOA

Timeline
Last night I went to look at the apartment we'll be moving into in Somerville (MA). It's my mom's house that she bought after law school (a two family house) and my husband and I are going to rent the downstairs and my brother and his girlfriend and maybe a roomate or two will rent the upstairs (because it's a 4 bedroom). The downstairs apartment is a 3 bedroom and it's two stories... it's pretty nice!! The tenants there now haven't taken very good care of the outside of the house (the backyard that used to be very nice and green is all dirt.... the driveway is a two car driveway, but they've made it a three car by parking one in, what used to be, a garden.... etc) so we'll have some work to do. I can't wait to plant some flowers! The only nice one i saw was a red trumpet vine that had winded it's way along the front porch. They've also painted some of the rooms a very obnoxious shade of yellow, so that'll have to be painted over. But I'm really excited!!!!! :dance:

Right now we're living outside of the city and we only have one car at the moment, so it's pretty hard for us to get around, especially because we go in different directions to work and have different schedules. I have to drop him off early at the train and he has to wait for two hours at starbucks before work and i have to wait at night until 11/12 or later sometimes to pick him up. So it will be a breath of fresh air to have the T within walking distance and be able to go out and do stuff... right now all we have is the woods :unsure:

So much stuff to do before the end of August! The summer is going by so fast :crying:

Wow what a great investment your mom made!!! I can't imagine living away from busses/trains, etc. Even though I never use them I still would feel suffocated due to the lack of options!!! I"m on the north shore in a wee little town on the water so it feels like I'm far away from the city but you can see it from the beach and we have a train station and busses and the t is closeby.

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Timeline

Happy hump day to ya! :dance: I swear after the long week of the 4th, I don't know what day it is anymore!

I have 7 more hours to sit at my desk. Now normally I would love this time, but I have a new co-worker that WONT shut up! If you even mention that you have or have done something, he as it better or done it better. He finishes the sentences I start then turns it back around to him. :blink: One of these days,,,,,it's gonna come out,, I am gonna say outloud 'stfu!!!!!!!!!!!'

jackie

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.