7 posts in this topic

Hi

My wife and I submitted documents for NVC in July 2021 and they have only just reviewed the documents last week. They are asking for police record and tax form. I didn’t submit police record as the NZ Embassy sends it directly to NVC. But I have now submitted the one from ministry of justice and informed them they already have my other  police vetting form. I have submitted tax document as well now.  However I would like to know if I now go back to the end of the queue to be reviewed again or will it happen a lot sooner since I’ve waited 5 months already. 

thanks Steve 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Not sure of your filing location. But I filed in Texas (2020). Idiot lawyer forgot to have me sign the petition. Went back into the que. Waited another four months. Perhaps I was just unlucky. 

• 4 weeks later...

Once you’ve have uploaded the requested documents on CEAC, it will reset your review time and unfortunately, you’ll have to wait for approx. 3 months for NVC to review the new documents (as per the current wait times). 

9 hours ago, Ash23122 said:

Once you’ve have uploaded the requested documents on CEAC, it will reset your review time and unfortunately, you’ll have to wait for approx. 3 months for NVC to review the new documents (as per the current wait times). 

Yes from what ive read everyone has said we go back to the end of the queue and it’s between 3 to 4 months to get reviewed again. This process is seriously flawed.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
22 hours ago, Stevi_09 said:

Yes from what ive read everyone has said we go back to the end of the queue and it’s between 3 to 4 months to get reviewed again. This process is seriously flawed.  

a lot of people Have said that they weren’t sent back to the end of the Q after responding to RFEs. It’s just luck at this point 

1 minute ago, naypersonna said:

a lot of people Have said that they weren’t sent back to the end of the Q after responding to RFEs. It’s just luck at this point 

This gives me hope!! I hope they throw a lot of luck my way 🙏🏽 . Thanks 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.