BeHealthy

NVC to Mumbai Consulate Gather Here!!!

1,124 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, SKMS said:

giys anyone from Jan to early march who has received their letters? have you guys also been skipped over? any idea why this is happening and whom we can contact regarding this?

I see someone with Feb 2022 DQ get an IL in the IR-1/CR-1 Spouse Visa Timelines section. When is your DQ? 

5 hours ago, SKMS said:

10th March 2022

I did some research on timeline section. 

Update only for CR1/IRI cases*

On 9/30 ILs were sent out mostly for people who were Dqed in May

Then I saw they sent letter to some people from Feb and March as well. 

Looks like they started issuing letters in August and they started from the middle April. Now they are issuing letter for april onwards and April inwards. 

So based on this calculation people who were Dqed Early March and February should've got letter on 9/30 if not please check your spam and all, or you should be getting letter in end of October batch.

And people from June you definitely be getting letter end of October as well because someone from June 10th DQ already got letter for end of November interview date. 

So if anyone here is April and May DQ haven't got letter yet please post here. So we can know if this calculation is right or wrong. 

Edited by Gg GG

Hi Guys,

I see that most of you are CR1 categories who received IL. I am a US citizen and I applied for my spouse in March 2020, NVC documentarily qualified his case on Feb 2022, he is in IR1 category and there is no update on his interview date. We contacted everyone possible - Senators, US representatives, NVC- all calls suspended and even wrote an email to the US embassy in Mumbai but got an auto-populated response. I am very frustrated because we are now coming closer to 3 years since we filed for his visa. Anyone knows or have any update on the dates for IR1 category - are they scheduling the interviews for IR1 visa categories in Mumbai? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

7 minutes ago, Roopa said:

Hi Guys,

I see that most of you are CR1 categories who received IL. I am a US citizen and I applied for my spouse in March 2020, NVC documentarily qualified his case on Feb 2022, he is in IR1 category and there is no update on his interview date. We contacted everyone possible - Senators, US representatives, NVC- all calls suspended and even wrote an email to the US embassy in Mumbai but got an auto-populated response. I am very frustrated because we are now coming closer to 3 years since we filed for his visa. Anyone knows or have any update on the dates for IR1 category - are they scheduling the interviews for IR1 visa categories in Mumbai? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Hi, 
I am still waiting for IL. CR1 case type, Documentary Qualified on January 2022. 

On 10/2/2022 at 11:40 AM, defcon said:

My parents got DQ on Jan 4, 2022 IR5 category. It's been 8 months and still no interview letter for Mumbai consulate. At the same time I am seeing in forums people are reporting getting IL for IR5 who got DQ in March and April 2022.

This is ridiculous! There is no response from NVC, I even contacted them via 'Ask the NVC' website and received a canned/scripted response which was no help.

Hang in there - My understanding is only IR1 (Spouses) have gotten IL in recent times. The latest I have seen for IR5 (parents) is August 2021 DQ getting IL for September. 

All - please let us know if anyone for IR5 has gotten IL with DQ after September 2021. 

Good luck to all of us!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.