BeHealthy

NVC to Mumbai Consulate Gather Here!!!

1,124 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
57 minutes ago, AKN2 said:

Hey guys, need your advice for a weird issue we're facing. Our financial circumstances have considerably changed since we submitted our documents to NVC and it's time to update Form i-864.

But there's a problem when we try to do this. In Part 5 - Sponsor's Household Size - Points number 1 and 8 come pre-populated with the number 1 and we cannot change them. We're getting the wrong household size and we don't know how to fix this. We did not face this issue when we last submitted the form. We tried downloading the form from different websites but it doesn't work. Any ideas what the matter could be? Here's the screenshot.

image.thumb.png.84d51a965c0c87471b7b688c1fde6832.png

My husband had the same issue...he Printed that page, scanned it, edited the page in paint, reprinted and scanned. Hope it helps 🤷🏻‍♀️

3 hours ago, ashish tailor said:

most people DQ in AUG 2021 got their IL today. Sept 3,2021 also got IL today.

Source: Whatapp and facebook.

Good news coming to you all very soon :)

god bless all and god bless united states.

Yes! We got ours today. August 6,2021 was out DQ. I’m beyond thrilled. Nervous about getting medical and biometric. I’m not in India yet so my husband is going to have to do all this. It’s all happening! God luck all who are waiting. Soon you will get your IL too💕

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
24 minutes ago, RobinGT said:

Yes! We got ours today. August 6,2021 was out DQ. I’m beyond thrilled. Nervous about getting medical and biometric. I’m not in India yet so my husband is going to have to do all this. It’s all happening! God luck all who are waiting. Soon you will get your IL too💕

Very happy for you. You got what you wished for. 👍

11 hours ago, AKN2 said:

Hey guys, need your advice for a weird issue we're facing. Our financial circumstances have considerably changed since we submitted our documents to NVC and it's time to update Form i-864.

But there's a problem when we try to do this. In Part 5 - Sponsor's Household Size - Points number 1 and 8 come pre-populated with the number 1 and we cannot change them. We're getting the wrong household size and we don't know how to fix this. We did not face this issue when we last submitted the form. We tried downloading the form from different websites but it doesn't work. Any ideas what the matter could be? Here's the screenshot.

image.thumb.png.84d51a965c0c87471b7b688c1fde6832.png

Do not use Chrome or Edge to edit. Download and edit only in Adobe Reader and you shouldn't see this.

Timeline
11 hours ago, RSF_L said:

My husband had the same issue...he Printed that page, scanned it, edited the page in paint, reprinted and scanned. Hope it helps 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yep, will try that. Thank you so much!

49 minutes ago, udeek said:

Do not use Chrome or Edge to edit. Download and edit only in Adobe Reader and you shouldn't see this.

Okay, will do this. Thanks a lot!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, Sachin14 said:

Has anyone had an interview or received the IL recently for F2A category?

F2a ; visa class f22;. Pr. Date 11/10/2019: dqef; 3/12/21;.  Couple of 60 days update messages ; no interview yet ; please post your timeline

Timeline
On 3/15/2022 at 1:24 PM, ashish tailor said:

most people DQ in AUG 2021 got their IL today. Sept 3,2021 also got IL today.

Source: Whatapp and facebook.

Good news coming to you all very soon :)

god bless all and god bless united states.

can you provide what's app group and facebook group links here?

Atlanta, GA (MM-DD-YYYY)
I-130 (IR-1) TIMELINE [MUMBAI CONSULATE]
07-02-2020 - I-130 SENT
06-01-2021 - APPROVED

NVC
06-06-2021 - Recevied NVC case no. - case entered into nvc's system

06-08-2021 - AOS fee
06-08-2021 - IV fee
07-05-2021 - IV & AOS documents submitted online

07-19-2021 - received message from NVC about case can not be processed unless all civil documents are submitted (was missing police clearance)

08-12-2021 - submitted police clearance certificate - which was last document submitted to NVC

11-05-2021 - Case completed at NVC - DQ

03-31-2022 - Interview letter received

04-28-2022 - Interview date at mumbai embassy

Timeline

DQ'ed   May 29th, 2021

Consultant: Mumbai

Priority Date: April 10th 2019

Visa type: IR1

10 months later and still waiting.

Has anyone that has DQ'ed in April, May,June 2020 been sent an interview date.

A few people on YouTube DQ'ed in June 2020 have up coming interviews? 

Edited by abrilmurray7@gmai

Timeline
8 hours ago, kruz_patz said:

Wow, this is strange as I DQ'ed May 29th 2021 and we have not received an IL. I don't know what to do anymore. 

Timeline
19 hours ago, kruz_patz said:

Whatsapp - https://chat.whatsapp.com/DUFiGDSJEwOGDeNCQjApMz

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/2368955956734157/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.