JanettRod

Expedite approved

5 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello VJ family. 

After 2 years of waiting for an interview- and 5 months waiting on an approval or denial for expedite, We finally received approval for my husbands case to be expedited due to his chronic illness. 

we are extremely happy. We needed good news in our life’s. 

now, we’re simply waiting for an interview date. Just the fact that it’s been approved fill us with so much happiness and we thank God. 

I know I have to get some paperwork ready for the interview, if you guys can give me some insight on what not to leave out- that will be much appreciated. 
Due to the pandemic I had to stop working, I am the petitioner to my husband, our 6 yr daughter finally went back to in Person learning yesterday- I’m worried this will be a direct denial. My husbands earns good money on his own. We also are in process in starting our own business, just waiting on business license approval from the Secretary of State. 

Now, if anyone can give me some advice on my current situation I will appreciate it so much. thank you. 

Timeline
17 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

Your daughter's In-person learning has nothing to do with the case

I was out of work due to schools being closed in my state and not being able to do child care. So, if that means I need a joint sponser than I will get one. I’m simply asking for a suggestion. 
thanks for your input. 
Have a blessed day. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
6 hours ago, JanettRod said:

I was out of work due to schools being closed in my state and not being able to do child care. So, if that means I need a joint sponser than I will get one. I’m simply asking for a suggestion. 
thanks for your input. 
Have a blessed day. 

The best to you both (should say all 3)

and the embassy may say get a joint sponsor

sometimes they take into consideration that the beneficary can  work  as soon as POE when its for a spouse visa / not quite the same when on a K1 the immigirant has to go thru all the AOS here 

Timeline
32 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

The best to you both (should say all 3)

and the embassy may say get a joint sponsor

sometimes they take into consideration that the beneficary can  work  as soon as POE when its for a spouse visa / not quite the same when on a K1 the immigirant has to go thru all the AOS here 

Thanks for your reply. 
yes it’s a spouse visa. 
I will go back to work ASAP and get a new i864 with the current employer along with paystub copies just in case they ask and will advice my husband to only mention it if asked. But I’ll have it just I case. That’s all I can think of. 
it’s been a long road and don’t want to see his case be denied only because pandemic caused job loss for me but since my husband is essential he never stopped working, only when he got covid. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.