Solved

Expedited passport received one month ago... still no naturalization certificate

26 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, rizvi252 said:

No not yet. Its been 3 weeks since I received the passport. Did you receive the NC?

Nope. I received passport on 25 Aug so today is exactly 1 month. What was your locator number start with? Mine was 34 ( This one is the slowest I heard) 

37 minutes ago, Jatinpatel027 said:

Nope. I received passport on 25 Aug so today is exactly 1 month. What was your locator number start with? Mine was 34 ( This one is the slowest I heard) 

My daughter had same locator and got NC a little over 4 weeks after passport.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Jatinpatel027 said:

Mine was 68 (New Hampshire). I am not sure how these NC comes. My son received his passport this week on Monday and today he got his birth certificate back today. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, rizvi252 said:

Mine was 68 (New Hampshire). I am not sure how these NC comes. My son received his passport this week on Monday and today he got his birth certificate back today. 

1 hour ago, rizvi252 said:

Thanks for the info. This is very disappointed. Let’s hope it arrives soon for us too. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 9/25/2021 at 5:27 PM, Jatinpatel027 said:

I received my NC today. It came in priority envelope. Exactly 4 weeks from today.

Timeline
3 hours ago, rizvi252 said:

I received my NC today. It came in priority envelope. Exactly 4 weeks from today.

Thank you! I am still waiting for mine. This is 5th week for me.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 9/25/2021 at 11:56 AM, rizvi252 said:

No not yet. Its been 3 weeks since I received the passport. Did you receive the NC?

Please  beware, I know it's a different locator but my locator 55(Dallas) included my NC in the same envelope. Didn't noticed it on the day I received it untill the very next day. I was so amazed that someone did that but also glad I have it in hand.

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, tu2008 said:

I received my passport 9/22. Still no Naturalization Certificate. Getting concerned. What are my options?

To exercise a little more patience. Many people report 5-6 weeks, some longer.

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.