slarkiplier

London Visa Medicals Sputum Testing - How long does it take?

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi, for anyone who had to go through the sputum testing through visa medicals in London, how long did it take to get the results? I am nearing end of 8 weeks since the 3rd test and they have yet to call me. Looking at the Philippines threads, most receive their results during the 8th week, so wondering (and stressing) how it is for London. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Txdoc has experience with this 

Txdoc timeline https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=322118 

edit: Looks like that link goes to the first page of the thread. The sputum post was dated May 6. I think the Medical was March 11. 

Edited by Wuozopo

Timeline
3 hours ago, Wuozopo said:

Txdoc has experience with this 

Txdoc timeline https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=322118 

edit: Looks like that link goes to the first page of the thread. The sputum post was dated May 6. I think the Medical was March 11. 

Thanks for your reply. I’d already reached out to Txdoc, been basically stalking everyone who’s done the sputum screen in London 😆.

By your dates, looks like it took a bit more than 8 weeks for them. Helps a bit! 

Timeline

Anyone waiting for their result from London or for future queries, my visa got issued today and it's getting delivered tomorrow. VisaMedicals didn't call me or notify when the result was ready, they seem to have sent the results directly. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Jess and D said:

Anyone waiting for their result from London or for future queries, my visa got issued today and it's getting delivered tomorrow. VisaMedicals didn't call me or notify when the result was ready, they seem to have sent the results directly. 

And what is the answer to your original question—

How long did it take to get the results?  Or what was the time from medical to issued? 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Wuozopo said:

And what is the answer to your original question—

How long did it take to get the results?  Or what was the time from medical to issued? 

I'm dumb, i forgot to put the actual medical timeline 🤦‍♂️

It took 8 weeks from the first sputum test till "issued" status. 

On 8/24/2021 at 3:04 PM, Jess and D said:

I'm dumb, i forgot to put the actual medical timeline 🤦‍♂️

It took 8 weeks from the first sputum test till "issued" status. 

So they issued your visa 8 weeks after your sputum tests? There wasn't a delay between embassy receiving the medical packet and you getting your visa? My sputum test results will be ready on the 22nd of Sept do you think ill have my visa in hand by early Oct all being well?

Timeline
12 hours ago, Arthur2021 said:

So they issued your visa 8 weeks after your sputum tests? There wasn't a delay between embassy receiving the medical packet and you getting your visa? My sputum test results will be ready on the 22nd of Sept do you think ill have my visa in hand by early Oct all being well?

Hi yes, it was 8 weeks from the first of 3 sputum test. I'm assuming Visamedicals sent the results maybe end of week 7. They didn't notify me so I cant say for sure but people on here say it usually takes around 3 days from sending medical to getting the issued status. So you might not have to wait full 8 weeks like me, but again it depends on how long it takes the bacteria to form for each individual. 

Goodluck on your results 🤗

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.