13 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

My expedite was approved through NVC on 08/11/21.

My visa type  is IR1.

My status on CEAC says that my case is currently at Cd. Juarez. 

Does anybody know how long will it take for my interview to be scheduled  by the consulate after my expedite was approved on 8/11/21? 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 8/14/2021 at 2:12 PM, Dahutk said:

I’m pretty sure your interview will be soon. We were DQ by NVC on 07/01/20, and we had our interview last Thursday (August 12, 2021). We were notified about our interview only 13 days in advance, so you may want to start putting all of your documents together haha.  

Good Morning what other documents did you need if you don't mind me asking i know the 864, 1040 no transcripts as of yet but 6months of paystubs, letter from work w-2, what else would i need? TIA

Timeline
4 hours ago, Justus Forever said:

Good Morning what other documents did you need if you don't mind me asking i know the 864, 1040 no transcripts as of yet but 6months of paystubs, letter from work w-2, what else would i need? TIA

@Justus Forever are you talking about the expedite or the interview?

Timeline
On 8/14/2021 at 1:12 PM, Dahutk said:

I’m pretty sure your interview will be soon. We were DQ by NVC on 07/01/20, and we had our interview last Thursday (August 12, 2021). We were notified about our interview only 13 days in advance, so you may want to start putting all of your documents together haha.  

@Dahutk Did you go to the CD. Juarez embassy?

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Marinaxo09 said:

@Justus Forever are you talking about the expedite or the interview?

for the interview i know they sent everything over from when i was dq'ed but at the interview will they ask for updated papers

On 8/13/2021 at 5:36 PM, Marinaxo09 said:

My expedite was approved through NVC on 08/11/21.

My visa type  is IR1.

My status on CEAC says that my case is currently at Cd. Juarez. 

Does anybody know how long will it take for my interview to be scheduled  by the consulate after my expedite was approved on 8/11/21? 

Hello, have you gotten an interview date yet? I am in the same boat. My expedite was also approved on August 11th but i still have not recieved an interview date.. please update

Edited by HelpD

Timeline

@Justus Forever

21 hours ago, Justus Forever said:

for the interview i know they sent everything over from when i was dq'ed but at the interview will they ask for updated papers

You will have to take all of your original paperwork. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Marinaxo09 said:

@Justus Forever

You will have to take all of your original paperwork. 

yes he has everything i sent to NVC but i just did my update 864 and work infor i will get my 2019 transcript this year but my 2020 trans are not ready smh. I called and got more information thank you all

• 2 months later...
On 8/26/2021 at 6:36 PM, HelpD said:

Hello, have you gotten an interview date yet? I am in the same boat. My expedite was also approved on August 11th but i still have not recieved an interview date.. please update

Hi everyone! Looks like this was discussed back in August. Do you Marinaxo09 or you HelpD ever get your interview? For all of our sakes I'm hoping you did! 

When did they finally email you and when did the interview happen? I got notice of NVC expediting my case and sending to Cuidad Juarez consulate on Nov 3rd, 2021 so hoping for a sense of timeline from yall.

Timeline

Hi @mrpark4963

I got my expedite was approved 8/11/21

I got an email on 8/29/21 to register my account at ais.usvisa-info.com

I registered my account that same day and when i registered it, it told me my interview date. I had not received an interview email yet. My interview date was scheduled for 9/21/21

I cannot remember when I received the official interview email but it was weeks after. I never got anything in the mail. 

Hope this helps! 

32 minutes ago, Marinaxo09 said:

Hi @mrpark4963

I got my expedite was approved 8/11/21

I got an email on 8/29/21 to register my account at ais.usvisa-info.com

I registered my account that same day and when i registered it, it told me my interview date. I had not received an interview email yet. My interview date was scheduled for 9/21/21

I cannot remember when I received the official interview email but it was weeks after. I never got anything in the mail. 

Hope this helps! 

So helpful, thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.