Murph4865

Lax POE

39 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, RO_AH said:

Always search prices in incognito mode. Also you should search from the Philippines if possible. If I remote in to my wife's PC and search it is cheaper than from USA. That is when searching the exact same flights and times on the same date.

The wife went to pal office to check on some stuff and she asked the price of ticket to lax, they quoted her 44,000 pesos which is about 950 usd which is what i am seeing also from here also through PAL app and their website

14 hours ago, payxibka said:

Doesn't matter whether he is or isn't liked.  Do me a favor and go to DFW and post a video of masks or no masks in the terminal. 

I fly out in September first week back to Cancun, I will not wear a mask and will keep you updated. I also fly out again in October for Cancun, I will update after each trip.  Viva Mexico

Edited by Joe Kano

10 minutes ago, Murph4865 said:

The wife went to pal office to check on some stuff and she asked the price of ticket to lax, they quoted her 44,000 pesos which is about 950 usd which is what i am seeing also from here also through PAL app and their website

That seems to be a fair price for a one way ticket, I am sure flights from PI to USA are very limited.

Just now, Joe Kano said:

That seems to be a fair price for a one way ticket, I am sure flights from PI to USA are very limited.

Actually they are going up each day as i watch them right now, i was seeing it through kiwi app for about 650 with 1 stop now they are going for close to 850 there and PAL was 808 usd and now showing 950

26 minutes ago, Murph4865 said:

Actually they are going up each day as i watch them right now, i was seeing it through kiwi app for about 650 with 1 stop now they are going for close to 850 there and PAL was 808 usd and now showing 950

If it were me I would be getting her out of there asap. Who knows what could happen next, they could close the country to all inbound and outbound traffic.  Every day over there is a different set of rules for leaving or entering the Philippines.

Total Chaos is what I see.

7 minutes ago, Joe Kano said:

If it were me I would be getting her out of there asap. Who knows what could happen next, they could close the country to all inbound and outbound traffic.  Every day over there is a different set of rules for leaving or entering the Philippines.

Total Chaos is what I see.

Waiting on the text from 2go so she can pick up visa/passport to book flight

5 hours ago, Murph4865 said:

The closer it gets the less seats available so they will always go up in price. I know it sucks.

19 minutes ago, RO_AH said:

The closer it gets the less seats available so they will always go up in price. I know it sucks.

No (removed) i hate the gouging and they get away with it

Edited by Unlockable
Foul language

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.