Car registration with address matching up with car insurance

401k beneficiary statements

Life insurance beneficiary statements

Should do the trick 👍

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
7 hours ago, Terry29 said:

Thank you! Did you send it in a binder?

If you Google "ROC Package", you will find lots of help.  Do NOT send it in a binder.  Use ACCO clips or alligator clips or rubber bands.  Google is your friend.  There are lots of how-to posts on this forum.

Sukie in NY

Spoiler

Spoiler

Our Prior Journey

N-400 Naturalization

18-Feb-2018 - submitted N-400 online, credit card charged

18-Feb-2018 - NOA1

12-Mar-2018 - Biometrics 

18-June-2018 - Notice of interview received

26-July-2018 - Interview  - APPROVED!!!

26-July-2018 - Oath Ceremony Scheduled

17-Aug-2018 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country:
Timeline
9 hours ago, Terry29 said:

Thank you! Did you send it in a binder?

You do not need a binder. Use the search bar in the forum and you will see everything you need.

14 hours ago, Terry29 said:

Hi everyone, I want to start the process of removal of conditions for my green card but idk where to start. Could y’all please tell me what you included in your package before mailing it. Did you send pictures, proof of insurance, mail? Please I need help.

@Terry29 You want to include evidence since the date of your marriage and not just covering the time since USCIS approved your AOS. It seems redundant but you want to include evidence since the date of the marriage.  

Do not use a binder. Use ACCO fasteners and punch two holes up on top. That is what USCIS prefers. Print everything single sided. They do not like two sided printouts. Make sure you all the pages of anything you submit. Sometimes people make the mistake of only printing the first page of their taxes or their lease or bank statement. They want to see all the pages. 

Here is a very good example of a comprehensive I-751 filing. Scroll down to the second post. 

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/699699-i-751-march-2019-filers/

I-751 Joint Filing.

06-15-2021 - Case was updated to show fingerprints were taken. 

05-26-2021 - Received NOA/extension letter. Notice date and postmarked 05-20-2021.

05-23-2021 - Received text message with Receipt #. YSC Potomac Center.

05-21-2021 - Checks cashed (processing on joint checking account)

05-07-2021 - I-751 received in Arizona.

Marriage-based AOS - Concurrent filing.

05-07-2019 - AOS Approved. Resident since date 05/07/2019.

05-06-2019 - AOS Interview

04-23-2018 - "Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview"

03-16-2018 - Priority Date.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.