31 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
OK, I know this is a stupid question to some, but how does one get past immigration if he already was deported?

Is he planning on sneaking on a ship or what?

For about $2000, getting over the border is apparently not that difficult. I know someone (real life) who goes 'home' every year for the holidays, and returns at at least that high cost.

Now That You Are A Permanent Resident

How Do I Remove The Conditions On Permanent Residence Based On Marriage?

Welcome to the United States: A Guide For New Immigrants

Yes, even this last one.. stuff in there that not even your USC knows.....

Here are more links that I love:

Arriving in America, The POE Drill

Dual Citizenship FAQ

Other Fora I Post To:

alt.visa.us.marriage-based http://britishexpats.com/ and www.***removed***.com

censored link = *family based immigration* website

Inertia. Is that the Greek god of 'can't be bothered'?

Met, married, immigrated, naturalized.

I-130 filed Aug02

USC Jul06

No Deje Piedras Sobre El Pavimento!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i hear u and its probly good advice but he was here 10 years before, when he was deported, so we will just take our chances. together. and there is no problem with him working hes made great money here and his job is waiting for him. if it ever got to be a problem ill just move over there and make do.i spent 8 months there, and we built a home there, we will just rent it out untill, if, we have to come back. i dont respect my country or my government anymore. i see what a giant farce it is. lifes too short for all that nonsense uscis stuff. i dont cherish the usa like when i was young and just believed everything i learned in school. besides, ill keep workin on the application and someday if he ever gets an interview appointment we will ust fly back to honduras and go to it. all this i read about what the uscis puts people thru, much longer than us for sure, i dont care if i have to lie my ### of to get the visa . i just do not care anymore. im mad as hell, my husbands mad as hell and so thats the plan.

yea, im not your average head in the sand conforming law abiding us citizen. bad laws , bad system, needs to be broken.

I WISH YOU NO BAD OR HARM, EXPRESS YOURSELF, I CAN LISTEN TO YOU WITHOUT YOUR HURTFUL COMMENTS AFFECTING ME. I DISAGREE WITH YOU AND I HAVE MY OWN LOGIC WHICH MOTIVATES ME, WHETHER YOU AGRE OR NOT. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU IN THE PROCESS.

you are full of #######. either respect USA laws or get your Azz to his country. :thumbs:

you have a right to your opinion, even tho its different than mine. this country belongs to the people,you and i and all the others here. not the beaurocracy. the people will demand and procure change by failing to submit to the beaurocracies wrongs and following their own path, just like our forefathers did when they disagreed with the government ...the taxes, rights and laws. and change it did and will continue to.

and, shonjaved...i do not throw anything in your face. i commend you and others who make a choice you believe in, to follow the process. i simply choose differently and have shared my thoughts and plans with you. i do not need to convince you or change you. best of luck and speedy process to you.

Dont pee on my leg and call it rain!! :angry: you openly bragged about having your husband illegally enter as many time as it took til your old an grey

" if he gets a second deportation he will just keep coming back illegal. till were old n grey."

you then tried to justify your actions :

"there is no problem with him working hes made great money here and his job is waiting for him."

"i dont respect my country or my government anymore. i see what a giant farce it is. lifes too short for all that nonsense uscis stuff. i dont cherish the usa like when i was young and just believed everything i learned in school. "

"yea, im not your average head in the sand conforming law abiding us citizen. bad laws , bad system, needs to be broken "

" i dont care if i have to lie my ### of to get the visa "

I never wish ill will on no one. but YOU my dear. I hope the USICS puts you though All the Dramas they can possible muster. I hope your husband gets to face a 10 year bann. you get Found of Missrepresentation.

I am sure the path your going - it wont be a wish or a hope it will be YOUR reality. you wanna be a bad azz rebel you, wanna ignore the laws that protect you. go to the honduras and start your mess there. I have been apart from my sweet husband for well over a year following the laws. there are people on this very thread trying so hard to get their waivers approved - your big mouth mocks them! you think its funny? you think its cute? you said ...

" this country belongs to the people,you and i and all the others here. "

stop mocking the USA then follow the rules.

HEY ...MAYBE OUR LUCKY NUMBER COMES UP BEFORE HE LEAVES ...THEN ALL WILL BE WELL AND GOOD AND LEGAL...IM NOT OPPOSED TO THAT, I JUST CANT BANK ON IT...ANYWAY..TIME WILL TELL.

Filed: Timeline

Muy solo,

I dont know what motivates you to keep doing THE WRONG. you have along road ahead of you. you can make these next 10 years more hellish than what it is or you can make it tolorable. Choose your fate.

life is too short for BS Games yall are playing. If living day to day looking over your shoulders and sleeping with one eye open or wondering is this the day i get the " I am deported honey " call is what you enjoy more power to ya. its your "peers" the ones going through waivers are the ones you mock in the worst way.

shon.gif

They submitted their I-129F in early February! Big deal, waiting less than 2 months!!!

I'm sorry if this offends anyone but Muy Solo, I hate people like you.

I wonder, muy solo, if you realize what will happen if the wrong person sees your post. Not hard to track you down and throw your beloved's ### out of the USA. First names, date of NOA1, country of beneficiary, enough information to track you down.

Sweet dreams!

doesnt bother me honey, im not stupid enuf (are you?) to have my real info on a public website and only my husband and i know if or when he may travel to the usa...

anyway, im not going to waste my time with you over this. ive stated my opinions and so have you. i wish you well, and i hope all the DISPLACED anger you are feeling towards the uscis that is spilling out here on the forum, as you declare yourself patient, will subside, in time. You should try expressing this anger here in the forum directly, rather than scrolling through the posts to find someone to vent on. this is my last reply to you. best wishes.....MUY SOLO

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

They submitted their I-129F in early February! Big deal, waiting less than 2 months!!!

I'm sorry if this offends anyone but Muy Solo, I hate people like you.

I wonder, muy solo, if you realize what will happen if the wrong person sees your post. Not hard to track you down and throw your beloved's ### out of the USA. First names, date of NOA1, country of beneficiary, enough information to track you down.

Sweet dreams!

doesnt bother me honey, im not stupid enuf (are you?) to have my real info on a public website and only my husband and i know if or when he may travel to the usa...

anyway, im not going to waste my time with you over this. ive stated my opinions and so have you. i wish you well, and i hope all the DISPLACED anger you are feeling towards the uscis that is spilling out here on the forum, as you declare yourself patient, will subside, in time. You should try expressing this anger here in the forum directly, rather than scrolling through the posts to find someone to vent on. this is my last reply to you. best wishes.....MUY SOLO

You silly cow. I think any rational person looking at these posts would agree I wasn't venting on you. I think my feelings mirror those of MOST of the people reading these posts - you are the epitome of one of the diseases that plague the immigration system.

And I'm not feeling anger, displaced or otherwise, towards the USCIS.

I feel lucky that I even have the opportunity to go through this process. Of course its a hassle, of course its frustrating and hard being away from the man I love, but in the grand scheme of things what is a few months of suffering? We're doing things right, and legally, because we have a long term plan. Unlike yours, but then that is your business. Unfortunately for you you've made it a public issue and turned yourself into a pariah. Karma, muy solo, you are obviously an immature soul and I don't see a happy future for you.

Why don't you quit posting to visa journey, nobody wants to hear about your illegal plans and pathetic whining.

11/30/05 Mailed K1 application

12/09/05 Check Cashed (Deposit Date on Check)

12/19/05 NOA1 physically Recieved

12/15/05 NOA1 (Postmark Date)

12/05/05 NOA1 Official Recieved Date (Printed on NOA1)

12/14/05 NOA1 Official Notice Date (Printed on NOA1)

Waiting Begins for NOA2

03/09/06 NOA2physically Received

03/07/06 NOA2 (Postmark Date)

03/06/06 NOA2 Official Date (Printed on NOA2)

Never touched just Approved (Aprox 85-90 days depending on which days you count from)

3/20/06 NVC.... Received Processing

3/21/06 NVC Mailed to B.C. Consulate

3/24/06 I emailed consulate asking where is packet 3?

4/03/06 Consulate responded to my email saying packet 3 was mailed 3/23/06 and consulate attached packet 3 so I faxed DS230 and requested interview date asap

4/5/06 Medical (booked two weeks previous)

4/6/06 Consulate phoned to say received fax and booked interview

5/5/06 Interview in Vancouver - Approved!

5/9/06 Drove to Seattle then flew to Tampa - Yay welcome back 'home'

mid July - got married

early August - sent AOS/EAD applications

08/14/06 NOA for AOS/EAD

08/22/06 RFE - sent more financial info (most they already had, but we resent anyway)

09/09/06 - Biometrics

09/11/06 -NOA - transferred to California Service Center

10/16/06 - Approved without interview!!!!! Yay, what a birthday present! (but still no EAD!)

Filed: Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Muy solo, were you with your husband when he was deported the first time? Take it from someone who has lived through the love of my life's deportation-it's one of the most traumatic experiences I've ever been through. I don't wish it on anyone. I pray nobody on here ever has to visit their loved one in jail. Muy Solo, I'm not here to judge your actions. I know that separation and taking risks will be difficult. That's what we're living through right now. Our future is uncertain. I may end up in Mexico. But then there's a chance that this process will work for us and this nightmare will finally end. Most of all, I never want to go back to living with an illegal man. I wouldn't ever go back to the days of worrying, the restrictions, etc. You know what all I mean. Please if you want to discuss this, PM me and we'll talk. What I don't want is for you to make a decision that you will live to regret.

Don't let the sunshine spoil your rain...just stand up and COMPLAIN!

-Oscar the Grouch

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Muy solo,

I'll play devil's advocate. I like your style. It's a good change of opinion and plans. The site is otherwise boring with people always taking about doing things the correct and proper way. While you mention practical solutions to real problems, although scary and troublesome.

I don't blame you one bit for what you are doing. Instead I point my finger at the US government. I'd much rather see some of those war dollars spent on securing our borders and enforcing immigration law. Call me crazy, but I've noticed that the only place anyone checks immigration status in this country is at the USCIS building, social security office, official employment, and at the border. Be at any place else and it is almost impossible to be detected.

Be caaarreful what you say! You may not have your personal info on this forum but believe me when I say, it's not hard to track someone back to their roots ;)

What you do is this: Get into the backbone of this board (which USCIS have the capability to do, as does any hacker worth his or her salt), get your user name and the details of when and where you registered, find out the IP adress the registration came from, track that back to your ISP or area, hey presto, you can be zoomed right in upon. Even if you submitted the original application to the board from an internet cafe, you must be accessing it regularly from somewhere...and the online logs of your login will anyone looking at them exactly where ;)

Soooo be careful. Believe me! And I KNOW how hard it is being apart from your hubby but believe me, another ten year ban will soon dampen the "I must be here now" thing. Don;t you want a life in which you DON'T have to look back over your shoulder? One where you can live in peace, and tend to your growing family and husband in peace?

I understand if you don't like the beurocracy and the bigoted laws - that's fine, it's a democracy and you're entitled to your views. However unfortunately, it's also a community and within a community, there have to be laws - and immigration laws are there because of that. Things would be the same anywhere, unless you chose to be a hermit and live on your very own island! :P

Good luck, whatever you choose to do - just don't let passion blind you. It might blot out your entire future, if you storm blindly into this. (F)

england3.gif

3/29/06 - AOS Approved!

3/3/08 - Check cashed for ROC at CSC...

Feb 2009 - Called USCIS to see what the heck was goin' on...

FEB 20th 2009 - Received email - GC on the way!

I am APPROVED for the 10 year PR Card!

367532.png

356980.png

MyBum.jpg

Filed: Timeline
Well I hear u and it's probably good advice, but he was here 10 years before when he was deported, so we will just take our chances, together. If he gets a second deportation, he will just keep coming back illegal 'til were old 'n' grey. and there is no problem with him working, he's made great money here and his job is waiting for him. if it ever got to be a problem ill just move over there and make do.i spent 8 months there, and we built a home there, we will just rent it out untill, if, we have to come back. i dont respect my country or my government anymore. i see what a giant farce it is. lifes too short for all that nonsense uscis stuff. i dont cherish the usa like when i was young and just believed everything i learned in school. besides, ill keep workin on the application and someday if he ever gets an interview appointment we will ust fly back to honduras and go to it. all this i read about what the uscis puts people thru, much longer than us for sure, i dont care if i have to lie my ### of to get the visa . i just do not care anymore. im mad as hell, my husbands mad as hell and so thats the plan.

yea, im not your average head in the sand conforming law abiding us citizen. bad laws , bad system, needs to be broken.

Then go to Honduras and live under their rules instead. If their system and laws seem to be so much better than our's; why then would so many Hondurans, including your husband, rather much live in the US whether legally or not, than in their own home country?

Edited by dmartmar

kim .... that's fine if you don't want to believe that you can't be tracked down. you HAVE put personal info on this website (names, dates, etc). denial is not the best land to be living in at the moment. but obviously you & henry are well aware of the consequences.

peace out! :thumbs:

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
IM SO ANGRY AND DIGUSTED I MAY HAVE TO GO TO TH ER FOR NERVE PILLS TODAYANT TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS. SORRY, NOT VERY UPLIFTING, ...

MUY SOLO you have some issues. I find it hard that that you come and truly want answers. You really need to get help for yourself. Anyone that talks badly about the process, cannot take two months of separation, and then has the audacity to put your private information on forum and think your untouchable is living in a la la land. If you do not wish to support others in this process or do it the proper way then go about your business. This forum is for persons doing it the correct way and to illict support from others that are going thru this hellish process.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline
IM SO ANGRY AND DIGUSTED I MAY HAVE TO GO TO TH ER FOR NERVE PILLS TODAYANT TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS. SORRY, NOT VERY UPLIFTING, ...

MUY SOLO you have some issues. I find it hard that that you come and truly want answers. You really need to get help for yourself. Anyone that talks badly about the process, cannot take two months of separation, and then has the audacity to put your private information on forum and think your untouchable is living in a la la land. If you do not wish to support others in this process or do it the proper way then go about your business. This forum is for persons doing it the correct way and to illict support from others that are going thru this hellish process.

Mary

MuY Solo, I am an overstay at the moment and I guess technically illegal through no fault of my own. If I didn't have a conscience, which thankfully I do, I guess I could have chosen the same path as you, but I've chosen not to. I could not bear to hide and live in fear for the rest of my life. I have a son (I'm not sure if you have children) but never could be so selfish and force this life upon him. I love him too much for that.

Shona

Filing I 360 3rd Nov 2005

Prima facie determination received from Vermont 20th Nov 2005

DIVORCED JANUARY 25th 2006

EAD applied for again (jeez I need to work ) 28th Feb 2006

Removal hearing July 12th 2006

RFE's received for I360 and EAD 13th October 2006

NOID received March 2007

EAD denied March 2007

Back to Immigration Court April 18th 2007

NOID request for evidence received USCIS 3rd May 2007

I 360 touched May 31st 2007

I 360 actually approved May 30th 2007

EAD filed June 23rd 2007

I 485 filed July 24th 2007

NOA1 for I 485 August 1st 2007

EAD approved August 6th 2007

Medical with CS August 28th 2007

Biometrics August 24th 2007

Paperwork sent to Immigration Judge to finally terminate removal proceedings September 10th 2007

GREEN CARD FINALLY APPROVED AFTER 4 YEARS September 9th 2008 :D

N-400 Filed online 03/04/2018

NOA online 03/05/2018- projected Citizenship completion date December 2018

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Muy Solo.....Its people like you who make this dam process so hard and lengthy for the rest of us. Personally...I'd rather see you get your sorry ####### out of the USA. If you're so hellbent on doing things ILLEGALLY...please leave. Right now I'm in NO bloody mood to deal with such ####### as this. We decide to do things the way we're supposed to so we can avoid any legal repercussions and here you come along spouting off at the mouth about your illegal activites...gawd woman are you daft????? Or do you enjoy getting other people angry???? :angry::angry::angry:

Edited by KarenCee

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.