Mona Afify

how long did it take them to approve the derivative addition?

9 posts in this topic

I got welcome letter from NVC f21 . When I check my status i found my wife and one child only, although  i applied for 3 child( under 21) in i-130 , when i asked the lawyer he said add the other 2 child,now I am waiting for 2 weeks and still under review, my question is what should I do? Wait or, send e mail to nvc or continue procedure for my wife and one son until other children added?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Did you file for each child with separate I 130's?

you can delay NVC action by waiting a yearto pay fees and submit the I 864 and ds 260  (notify them monthly by email or letter that you want the cases to remain open)

11 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

Did you file for each child with separate I 130's?

you can delay NVC action by waiting a yearto pay fees and submit the I 864 and ds 260  (notify them monthly by email or letter that you want the cases to remain open)

No all child under my wife as I am permanent resident 

I do not want more delay as the paper took 19months I uscis

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

so,  you need to check the may visa bullentin to see when your case is current for all to come

you do not have a timeline,   so please complete one so the VJ community can answer questions like when is my case current

this is the May bulletine

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/visa-law0/visa-bulletin/2021/visa-bulletin-for-may-2021.html

8 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

so,  you need to check the may visa bullentin to see when your case is current for all to come

you do not have a timeline,   so please complete one so the VJ community can answer questions like when is my case current

this is the May bulletine

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/visa-law0/visa-bulletin/2021/visa-bulletin-for-may-2021.html

Case is not complete yet 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mona Afify said:

I got welcome letter from NVC f21 . When I check my status i found my wife and one child only, although  i applied for 3 child( under 21) in i-130 , when i asked the lawyer he said add the other 2 child,now I am waiting for 2 weeks and still under review, my question is what should I do? Wait or, send e mail to nvc or continue procedure for my wife and one son until other children added?

For F2a category you can add the derivatives as you did. The visa bulletin is current so that’s also no concern at this point.

administrative tasks have been taking longer at NVC lately, I saw up to two weeks only to add joint sponsors. Proceed uploading documents for the other applicants and if nothing happens after another week or two call NVC and ask. They’ve been saying up to 6 weeks for administrative tasks recently.

5 minutes ago, Quarknase said:

For F2a category you can add the derivatives as you did. The visa bulletin is current so that’s also no concern at this point.

administrative tasks have been taking longer at NVC lately, I saw up to two weeks only to add joint sponsors. Proceed uploading documents for the other applicants and if nothing happens after another week or two call NVC and ask. They’ve been saying up to 6 weeks for administrative tasks recently.

Ok I will wait thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.