Ben450

Hong Kong Embassy - how long to schedule interview after DQ

110 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
7 hours ago, ZackyV said:

Our dq date is just a week apart, mine got dq on 26 Mar 2022😂 its very close

we should keep each other informed then since our situation is the most similar  

Good news!!  We JUST received an email that my husband's interview is June 28th in Hong Kong.  (DQ April 4, IR1 Visa)

On 5/18/2022 at 3:49 AM, RDWP said:

I'm not exactly sure how the priority works but perhaps you are correct. Thank you! Wishing you the best of luck as well. 

On 5/18/2022 at 8:27 AM, bite2019 said:

Thats very lucky! We DQed two months before you and also interview on june 28th!  Good luck to our hubbies😉 we booked the body check on june 10th, fyi

Also, have you registered and reconfirm interview date on ustravelsocs yet?
I was trying to do so as the instruction said, but i got stuck at the schedule interview date page.

It says”there is currently no available time slot for interview appointment” I am confused, our interview has already been scheduled right?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
9 hours ago, ZackyV said:

Also, have you registered and reconfirm interview date on ustravelsocs yet?
I was trying to do so as the instruction said, but i got stuck at the schedule interview date page.

It says”there is currently no available time slot for interview appointment” I am confused, our interview has already been scheduled right?

I suppose you don't schedule your own interview. You should receive an email from consulate stating what's the date for your interview

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Re: UStraveldocs reconfirming appointment. We had the exact same issue. It's very odd. We seem to be able to put our address in for the return of the passport but we are not able to confirm the appointment through the instructions they provided. We are going to contact the embassy via e-mail to confirm just to be safe.

Edited by RDWP

1 minute ago, RDWP said:

@Kenny1999We had the exact same issue. It's very odd. We seem to be able to put our address in for the return of the passport but we are not able to confirm the appointment through the instructions they provided. We are going to contact the embassy via e-mail to confirm just to be safe.

We didn't register anything for the appointment.  I think thats for other use?  The interview letter is already the appointment.  I just saw somewhere said after the interview we need to login an account to confirm the address

8 hours ago, RDWP said:

Re: UStraveldocs reconfirming appointment. We had the exact same issue. It's very odd. We seem to be able to put our address in for the return of the passport but we are not able to confirm the appointment through the instructions they provided. We are going to contact the embassy via e-mail to confirm just to be safe.

8 hours ago, bite2019 said:

We didn't register anything for the appointment.  I think thats for other use?  The interview letter is already the appointment.  I just saw somewhere said after the interview we need to login an account to confirm the address

I called and talked to the stuff, according to her, we only have to be sure to attend the interview according to the NVC interview appointment letter. Thats what she said

But I register and updated my mailing address anyway, just to be safe. If there is any news or information, please let us know🙏🏻

大家好

請問最近有沒有F4類型的朋友簽證成功?

我F4 PD 2006年

DQ 2021年4月。                                              (每兩個月收到一封安慰信)

至今仍未面試

如果有朋友們和我類似情況  可以參考下你們的日期嗎? 非常感謝🙏

Edited by SLSL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.