7 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Do anyone know what the current (average) timelines are for Iranians in Administrative Processing? I know each case is different, but looking through old posts I'm seeing that some people are in AP for over a year! My Iranian husband had his interview in Ankara in mid-March. They requested a copy of his CV and then, a few weeks later, the DS-5535. Is there anyone else who has done this recently or is going through it now?

• 1 month later...
On 5/3/2021 at 11:26 AM, lndlqk said:

Do anyone know what the current (average) timelines are for Iranians in Administrative Processing? I know each case is different, but looking through old posts I'm seeing that some people are in AP for over a year! My Iranian husband had his interview in Ankara in mid-March. They requested a copy of his CV and then, a few weeks later, the DS-5535. Is there anyone else who has done this recently or is going through it now?

It can take 1 to 6 months depending on your case. did you expedite your case? may I ask you when did you get your DQ? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
52 minutes ago, Ma. Sc said:

It can take 1 to 6 months depending on your case. did you expedite your case? may I ask you when did you get your DQ? 

Our DQ was May 2020; it is expedited, but I didn't initiate it. Ankara is only processing non-Turkish citizens who have a valid Turkish residence permit (ikamet), but of course the NVC doesn't know whether you do or not. So we emailed Ankara in February with a copy of my husband's ikamet, and they expedited our case and scheduled us for an interview in March.

• 3 months later...
On 6/26/2021 at 9:10 AM, lndlqk said:

Our DQ was May 2020; it is expedited, but I didn't initiate it. Ankara is only processing non-Turkish citizens who have a valid Turkish residence permit (ikamet), but of course the NVC doesn't know whether you do or not. So we emailed Ankara in February with a copy of my husband's ikamet, and they expedited our case and scheduled us for an interview in March.

Hi! My name is Brittney and my husband is Iranian too, we are currently in administrative processing and I’m just wondering, how long did it take for your case to be in administrative processing? Thanks so much 

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
On 5/3/2021 at 2:56 AM, lndlqk said:

Can you please update your timeline for others to see

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

2 year old thread locked.  if one has questions they need answered, please start a new thread.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.