Jump to content

36 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello vj member 

I had my cr1 visa interview 23 March 2021 at DublinEmbassyIreland.

CO gave me 221g and asked to find joint sponsor.

We submitted all the required documents of joint sponsor on 14 April 2021.

Our case updated 7 times.

15 April     Refused

16 April      Ready 

20 April     Refused

21 April     Refused 

22 April     Refused 

23  April    Refused 

26   April   Refused 

 

Any comments??

Anyone had the same situation please advice??

Thanks in Advance 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Those dates means someone reviewed or updated your file.  I assume 15-Apr was that they received the additional documents from you.  The new few days that the documents were scanned and added to your file, and perhaps someone reviewed them.  You are now actually in AP - administrative processing.  If this was your first interview (March 23), then are waiting for Islamabad to complete your background check.  This can take weeks, months, and in a few cases, years.

 

Email the embassy in about 2 weeks (1 month from when you submitted your documents) to ask for any updates on your case, if it still shows refused.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
27 minutes ago, SteveInBostonI130 said:

Those dates means someone reviewed or updated your file.  I assume 15-Apr was that they received the additional documents from you.  The new few days that the documents were scanned and added to your file, and perhaps someone reviewed them.  You are now actually in AP - administrative processing.  If this was your first interview (March 23), then are waiting for Islamabad to complete your background check.  This can take weeks, months, and in a few cases, years.

 

Email the embassy in about 2 weeks (1 month from when you submitted your documents) to ask for any updates on your case, if it still shows refused.

I had the same situation but in my case they asked for police certificate, i emailed them after a month and they said we received your documents but the CO haven't reviewed it yet. yet the case updated around 4 times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
42 minutes ago, SteveInBostonI130 said:

Those dates means someone reviewed or updated your file.  I assume 15-Apr was that they received the additional documents from you.  The new few days that the documents were scanned and added to your file, and perhaps someone reviewed them.  You are now actually in AP - administrative processing.  If this was your first interview (March 23), then are waiting for Islamabad to complete your background check.  This can take weeks, months, and in a few cases, years.

 

Email the embassy in about 2 weeks (1 month from when you submitted your documents) to ask for any updates on your case, if it still shows refused.

I had my interview In Dublin Ireland 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 minute ago, Imran99 said:

I had my interview In Dublin Ireland 

Your profile states Pakistan.

 

US DOS requires a police background check in every country you lived for a year or more after turning 16 years old.  For Pakistan, PCC's are not required because they are not reliable.  Instead, the USEM there use contractors to perform background checks.

 

So, if you are from Pakistan and have lived there for at least 6 months after turning 16, then they need to do a background check on you at Islamabad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Najeeb ullah said:

I had the same situation but in my case they asked for police certificate, i emailed them after a month and they said we received your documents but the CO haven't reviewed it yet. yet the case updated around 4 times.

They just asked to submit documents online on caec. We submitted the outstanding documents and after 4 days it shows on caec as

Accepted 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Imran99 said:

They just asked to submit documents online on caec. We submitted the outstanding documents and after 4 days it shows on caec as

Accepted 

 

 

I was asked to upload it to CEAC and post the original to the embassy, even on the CEAC site its still not accepted, it just shows submitted and its been more than 5 weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
56 minutes ago, Najeeb ullah said:

I was asked to upload it to CEAC and post the original to the embassy, even on the CEAC site its still not accepted, it just shows submitted and its been more than 5 weeks.

What is the last updated date on caec??

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline
5 hours ago, Imran99 said:

I had my interview In Dublin Ireland 

The AP will still be prolonged because you are Pakistani.  Without reliable shared data on criminal history, that is just the deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 hours ago, Imran99 said:

Did you contact the embassy??

Please let me know any update you get. 

Hopefully we will hear something soon inshallah 

I did contact the embassy and they replied after 13 days that the CO haven't reviewed the documents yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...