MovingToFlorida

Can you send link for approved doctors for medicals in Ontario

44 posts in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
8 hours ago, Canada_F3 said:

Hi

you got interview invitation. 

No we were finally able to reschedule through their website. It wouldn't let us before. But we've emailed the consulate to make sure all is ok. Just waiting to hear back. We called the visa appointment center and they confirmed the appointment is booked and valid but I still want to confirm everything. 

3 hours ago, MovingToFlorida said:

No we were finally able to reschedule through their website. It wouldn't let us before. But we've emailed the consulate to make sure all is ok. Just waiting to hear back. We called the visa appointment center and they confirmed the appointment is booked and valid but I still want to confirm everything. 

It’s a good news. Finally rescheduled interview.

Timeline
Just now, Canada_F3 said:

It’s a good news. Finally rescheduled interview.

It is! Hopefully they are ok with that. They sent us the reschedule link when they canceled our last interview and told us to monitor it for updates and instructions so we did. All the times we tried rescheduling before it said there are no appointments available for our visa typecat this time. But this time last attempt it let us book one, but they didn't specifically email us to say go ahead and reschedule now so I hope it's ok. That's why I emailed to ask. Hopefully it's all good! 🤞

2 hours ago, MovingToFlorida said:

It is! Hopefully they are ok with that. They sent us the reschedule link when they canceled our last interview and told us to monitor it for updates and instructions so we did. All the times we tried rescheduling before it said there are no appointments available for our visa typecat this time. But this time last attempt it let us book one, but they didn't specifically email us to say go ahead and reschedule now so I hope it's ok. That's why I emailed to ask. Hopefully it's all good! 🤞

It seems that embassy allowed to rescheduling the interview date and you have rescheduled the interview date but you are awaiting for the confirmation from the consulate for the scheduled interview date.

It seems that embassy allowed to rescheduling the interview date and you have rescheduled the interview date but you are awaiting for the confirmation from the consulate for the scheduled interview date.

It seems that embassy allowed to rescheduling the interview date and you have rescheduled the interview date but you are awaiting for the confirmation from the consulate for the scheduled interview date.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Canada_F3 said:

It seems that embassy allowed to rescheduling the interview date and you have rescheduled the interview date but you are awaiting for the confirmation from the consulate for the scheduled interview date.

Yes, if that's what they are supposed to do. It gave a confirmation that it's booked but I am just not 100% sure we were supposed to as they didn't send a letter to tell us to do it. I thought they would. So we shall see what they say. 

Also I'd like them to send any information or instructions we might need to know. 

3 minutes ago, MovingToFlorida said:

Yes, if that's what they are supposed to do. It gave a confirmation that it's booked but I am just not 100% sure we were supposed to as they didn't send a letter to tell us to do it. I thought they would. So we shall see what they say. 

Also I'd like them to send any information or instructions we might need to know. 

It’s great that they have sent confirmation about the scheduled interview. It’s confirmed that interview is scheduled. 

I think that they will not send new interview letter but seems to follow the instructions of the earlier sent interview letter.

Timeline

It’s great that they have sent confirmation about the scheduled interview. It’s confirmed that interview is scheduled. 

I think that they will not send new interview letter but seems to follow the instructions of the earlier sent interview letter.

I am hoping! I am just scared to go through getting my medical done again and traveling to Montreal and get there and they ask for the new interview letter and I don't have one this time and they tell me we weren't supposed to reschedule yet. 😬

So I asked to be safe. 

1 hour ago, MovingToFlorida said:

I am hoping! I am just scared to go through getting my medical done again and traveling to Montreal and get there and they ask for the new interview letter and I don't have one this time and they tell me we weren't supposed to reschedule yet. 😬

So I asked to be safe. 

Yes it’s true. If they give confirmation by email may be it works.

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/28/2021 at 1:47 PM, MovingToFlorida said:

So I asked to be safe. 

Hi

How was your interview. Please share your experience at Montreal embassy for visa appointment.

thank you.

Timeline
13 hours ago, Canada_F3 said:

Hi

How was your interview. Please share your experience at Montreal embassy for visa appointment.

thank you.

The interview went really smoothly. First person asked for our Passports and civil documents and then we waited for a bit to be called for the interview. The man that interviewed us was very happy and friendly and even complemented our 2 little girls on their pretty dresses. He asked us a few basic questions, what do we do for work,  where we will be living,  what our relationship to petitioner was, what our petitioner did for a living. They took our finger prints then said they are approving our visa. Gave us a welcome letter with instructions. Our visa has already been sent out 2 days after. Just waiting for the Canada Post to deliver now. 

46 minutes ago, MovingToFlorida said:

The interview went really smoothly. First person asked for our Passports and civil documents and then we waited for a bit to be called for the interview. The man that interviewed us was very happy and friendly and even complemented our 2 little girls on their pretty dresses. He asked us a few basic questions, what do we do for work,  where we will be living,  what our relationship to petitioner was, what our petitioner did for a living. They took our finger prints then said they are approving our visa. Gave us a welcome letter with instructions. Our visa has already been sent out 2 days after. Just waiting for the Canada Post to deliver now. 

Great 👍Congratulations ....

They have asked for the latest police clearance, financial documents (Affidavit of support , Form I 864) or other latest documents.

In my case I did my PCC of India when submitted documents in 2019 so I need to again apply for latest PCC of India as I not visited India after 2018. I need to get PCC of only Canada or India and Canada both. 

I need to again fill Affidavit of support form of sponsor (I 864) with current income informations. Or only I needs to get latest tax returns of the sponsors. 

Any other form or documents needs to carry other than documents submitted for the visa interview.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Canada_F3 said:

Great 👍Congratulations ....

They have asked for the latest police clearance, financial documents (Affidavit of support , Form I 864) or other latest documents.

In my case I did my PCC of India when submitted documents in 2019 so I need to again apply for latest PCC of India as I not visited India after 2018. I need to get PCC of only Canada or India and Canada both. 

I need to again fill Affidavit of support form of sponsor (I 864) with current income informations. Or only I needs to get latest tax returns of the sponsors. 

Any other form or documents needs to carry other than documents submitted for the visa interview.

Are you asking me? I'm not sure what you would have to do as I've only lived in Canada. Anything expired I'd update. I only had to update my medicals, criminal check, my daughter's Passports cause they expired and redo our passport photos. We got new income tax return from our petitioner but they didn't ask us for it (they do for some people) they didn't ask for updated affidavit cause nothing changed on it. They actually didn't ask for anything from our petitioner at the interview other than what they did for a living and where they lived and when they moved to the US (they came from Canada too).

Every case is different so just have all your documents so you have whatever they ask you for.

10 minutes ago, MovingToFlorida said:

Are you asking me? I'm not sure what you would have to do as I've only lived in Canada. Anything expired I'd update. I only had to update my medicals, criminal check, my daughter's Passports cause they expired and redo our passport photos. We got new income tax return from our petitioner but they didn't ask us for it (they do for some people) they didn't ask for updated affidavit cause nothing changed on it. They actually didn't ask for anything from our petitioner at the interview other than what they did for a living and where they lived and when they moved to the US (they came from Canada too).

Every case is different so just have all your documents so you have whatever they ask you for.

Thank you and have a nice journey...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.