hutchmx92

DQ Peru i130 mother in law.

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Peru
Timeline

does anyone have information on interviews for immediate family members for the i130, we were DQ'd April 6th but from our understanding with the shut down of the embassy and the government issues their only doing a few interviews. we tried emailing the embassy for a ball park time frame but it's a auto no reply response. Just want to get some kind of time frame as to when interview may occur. Any peru i130's out there ?

Filed: IR-5 Country: Peru
Timeline

Hi there!

I'm petitioning for both of my parents. We started this process in February 2019 and the NVC accepted the documents back on April 2020 and since then my parents have not been scheduled for an interview. :(

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

Before COVID, the NVC had about 75,000 cases from all categories waiting for interviews.  Now, there are over 500,000.  In addition, the IR5 category was ban for year.  That means there are lots of IR5 parents waiting for interviews.  It will take a while to get through the backlog since lots of US embassies and consulates may not be working at full capacity due to COVID, lack of staffing, etc.  

• 3 months later...
Timeline
On 4/23/2021 at 5:18 PM, hutchmx92 said:

does anyone have information on interviews for immediate family members for the i130, we were DQ'd April 6th but from our understanding with the shut down of the embassy and the government issues their only doing a few interviews. we tried emailing the embassy for a ball park time frame but it's a auto no reply response. Just want to get some kind of time frame as to when interview may occur. Any peru i130's out there ?

Did they get an interview date yet?

• 8 months later...
Timeline
On 4/23/2021 at 8:18 PM, hutchmx92 said:

Hello,

Have you received an interview date?

Thanks,

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Zombie thread locked to further replies~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.