50 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2021 at 3:06 PM, JojoandTomas said:

I finally have my NVC number. Finally submitting my medical expedite🙌🏾

Finally!🥳🥳🙌Congrats!!

• 2 weeks later...

My medical expedite was approved. Case was in Transit Yesterday and today it’s Ready 🙏🏾

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi! I would like to join the WhatsApp group please. My case is at NVC, I have my case number but the agent told me they will hold the case until the embassy starts doing interviews again 😭. We don't have a reason to expedite as we don't have any pending medical issues. We did the DS-160 in hopes that we can just make an appointment on the ustraveldocs site. Is this possible? We are so lost at this point after the agent told me that Santo domingo is not conducting interviews. Need some encouragement right now 🙏

1 hour ago, KatherinMichell said:

Hi! I would like to join the WhatsApp group please. My case is at NVC, I have my case number but the agent told me they will hold the case until the embassy starts doing interviews again 😭. We don't have a reason to expedite as we don't have any pending medical issues. We did the DS-160 in hopes that we can just make an appointment on the ustraveldocs site. Is this possible? We are so lost at this point after the agent told me that Santo domingo is not conducting interviews. Need some encouragement right now 🙏

Hi Katherin!

That’s just something generic the NVC is saying to applicants but in reality your case will eventually get sent to the embassy. They’ve been scheduling interviews this whole time. We have a group and there has been consistent interviews scheduled. You cannot schedule your own interview appointment unfortunately. Once your case is sent to Santo Domingo the embassy itself will reach out and email you with the date of your interview. That’s how they’ve been doing it through the pandemic.

Yes I can definitely add you to the group. I will send you a private message with the link right now 🙂🙂.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2021 at 8:21 PM, Alondino said:

I would like to be part of the group please! 

I would like to join too ☺️

On 10/19/2021 at 9:21 PM, Alondino said:

I would like to be part of the group please! 

9 hours ago, MrsMartinez96 said:

I would like to join too ☺️

Sure thing. It’s against the guidelines to post outside links to visa Journey so I’ll send you guys a private message so you can join 🤗

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.