Nazim and Debbie

Sent form i129F 2 months ago but no response or receipt

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello, I was wondering of anyone has experienced this or can provide guidance. Should I resend the application with a fresh check?

I had submitted my form I129F for k1 visa December 3rd 2020. I see from mail tracking that it was massively delayed and what should have took 2 two took better part of the month and didn't arrive until December 23rd.

Fast forward to today and I still haven't received a receipt or case number or anything.

I tried calling but could not get passed the automated operator without a receipt/case number. Live chat agent directs me to call. I was able to get someone on the live chat at one point - they could not find my application on their system and my check has not been cashed.

They advised me to email the lockbox (where it was sent) email box. I have been emailing daily for a week and have not received a response.

Anyone experience this? Should I continue waiting or re-send my application with a new check? Will that potentially cause problems? Thanks!

13 minutes ago, JerseyNaz said:

Hello, I was wondering of anyone has experienced this or can provide guidance. Should I resend the application with a fresh check?

I had submitted my form I129F for k1 visa December 3rd 2020. I see from mail tracking that it was massively delayed and what should have took 2 two took better part of the month and didn't arrive until December 23rd.

Fast forward to today and I still haven't received a receipt or case number or anything.

I tried calling but could not get passed the automated operator without a receipt/case number. Live chat agent directs me to call. I was able to get someone on the live chat at one point - they could not find my application on their system and my check has not been cashed.

They advised me to email the lockbox (where it was sent) email box. I have been emailing daily for a week and have not received a response.

Anyone experience this? Should I continue waiting or re-send my application with a new check? Will that potentially cause problems? Thanks!

Agreed with @powerpuff . There is a MASSIVE backlog of NOA1s. Everyone is delayed 

Edited by eirinlinn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
22 hours ago, JerseyNaz said:

So you are aware, my application was submitted 19th November 2020, like you and many others no status update, nor check cashed. Emailed lockbox 2 days ago (requesting confirmation of receipt of my i-129f Application). Had an auto response acknowledging receipt of email and to expect a response to my email within 30 days. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.