7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

I've called every civil surgeon that is close to me and none of them would notarise my vaccination records without doing a full medical examination. I have everything done but missing flu shot.. i was hoping to get flu shot at a local pharmacy and just get it notarized. I seem to need to spend $600 just to get this done because i need a full checkup😭 .. Is there another way? Will the uscis care will they outright deny me 😖 ahh i feel like ive made a huge mistake by believing the civil surgeon back home telling me to get the flu shot in america since I needed to do so anyways.. everything costs so much here

What box is checked on the bottom left of your DS-3025?

If it is "K visa applicant voluntarily completed vaccination requirements" you won't need a flu shot nor a new medical. 

Edited by Allaboutwaiting

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Amber and Shawn said:

I've called every civil surgeon that is close to me and none of them would notarise my vaccination records without doing a full medical examination. I have everything done but missing flu shot.. i was hoping to get flu shot at a local pharmacy and just get it notarized. I seem to need to spend $600 just to get this done because i need a full checkup😭 .. Is there another way? Will the uscis care will they outright deny me 😖 ahh i feel like ive made a huge mistake by believing the civil surgeon back home telling me to get the flu shot in america since I needed to do so anyways.. everything costs so much here

Was it flu season when you had your medical in your home country? If the doctor gave you a waiver, and marked the sheet completed, you don't need anything else.

4 minutes ago, Amber and Shawn said:

In the influenza column she wrote: Opt for next flu vaccine 2019/2020

Vaccination Documentation: K Visa applicant voluntarily completed vaccination requirements 

Date of exam: 08-27-2019

If that is the checked box, you will be fine. You won't need a flu shot.  😊 

Bring a copy of your vaccination records to the AOS interview. 

Edited by Allaboutwaiting

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Amber and Shawn said:

In the influenza column she wrote: Opt for next flu vaccine 2019/2020

Vaccination Documentation: K Visa applicant voluntarily completed vaccination requirements 

Date of exam: 08-27-2019

No need to get the flu shot. As long as you filed for AOS within 1 year of the medical.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.