Coolmind

June filers I-751 to TSC

27 posts in this topic

Hello!

First of all, thank you very much for this very helpful website! Here I have been found all suport and knowledge to submit our petition. I wish the best luck to everybody!

My 90 days window to submit the I-751 started on May,2007 and I would send my aplication on that month, but due to some personal issues, I was able to send the package on june 26th,2007(by USPS certified mail).

The USPS had delivered very fast. On the next day, June 27th, the post-office left a notice at USCIS TSC, since they could not deliver the mail. Today morning(June 28th), I saw at USPS website and it was delivered. So, if anyone has the same experience of post-office " notice left" at TSC don' t panic, because your package will be delivered,ok?!

;)

Well, here just start our journey. I would like to thanks also to Tweety and James for the help with our doubts

Thanks for reading this post. Best luck to all. :) I will update my posts as soon as TSC does bring news for us ( good, we hope so ) ;)

Take care,

Coolmind.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

No worries, mate! Actually, once the biometrics are done, this process becomes a crushing bore -- a 4 month wait without anything happening. We were last touched on June 3, a few days after the biometrics, and . . . .

I think I dozed off there for a minute. :blink:

Meh

Let's see how it compares... I sent mine the 27th, also to TSC.

Entry in the USA: May 13 2005

10 yr GC approved: October 5 2007

Hello !

Thank you very much for all replies! :) We wish all the best to all filers!

--> James, all the best to you and family! :thumbs:

--> Silvanski, I hope we both get the 10 year GC in the mail at the same day, Lol ! ;)

--> Nyhazmat, thank you for your support, all the best to your petition as well ! :)

--> Uruma, welcome to TSC team B) Good Luck !

--> ET-US2004, we hope that soon you will be able to track the status of your petition online, all the best ! ;)

Hello !

--> Silvanski, I hope we both get the 10 year GC in the mail at the same day, Lol ! ;)

--> Nyhazmat, thank you for your support, all the best to your petition as well ! :)

--> ET-US2004, we hope that soon you will be able to track the status of your petition online, all the best ! ;)

The race is on! :dance:

• 4 weeks later...
Hello !

The race is on! :dance:

Bump...

What's up TSC filers?

Hello !

Here does follow our timeline:

06-26-2007 I-751 petition sent via USPS certified mail :)

06-27-2007 USPS had tried to deliver the package and a notice was left at TSC( Hmm...around 12:00 pm) :no:

06-28-2007 TSC received the I-751 :yes:

06-28-2007 TSC deposits the check

07-02-2007 Check clears bank

07-11-2007 We have received the first NOA (Biometric receipt fee) dated on 07-03-2007 :)

07-12-2007 We have received the second NOA (I-797 extension of GC for more one year) dated on 07-03-2007 B)

07-13-2007 We have received the Biometrics appointment dated on 07-09-2007 :)

08-04-2007 Biometrics Appointment Date

For a while we are cool :dance: over here. Its just wait until the biometrics and.... wait after biometrics :lol: Wish the best to all! :yes:

Regards,

Coolmind

Hello !

06-27-2007 USPS had tried to deliver the package and a notice was left at TSC( Hmm...around 12:00 pm) :no:

The USPS route serving TSC in Mesquite seems to have a fashion of delivering mail around lunch time :lol:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi,

We filed with the TSC on April 20, 2007 they rec'd April 21st, although their computers say both the 23rd and 25th, our NOA 1 says April 25th. We had our bio appt on May 24th and were touched on May 25 and 29th nothing since then

f68cm6.png

4/7/08 -------> Rec'd email from USCIS showing Card Ordered, Woot Woot

4/14/08 -----> 10 yr green card in hand

Citizenship Timeline

8/20/08 -------> Mailed N-400 to TSC

8/21/08 -------> N-400 rec'd by TSC @ 10:42 am signed for by C Maxa

8/26/08 -------> Check cashed

8/28/08 -------> Called USCIS was told biometrics scheduled for Sept 12 @ 3 pm

9/02/08 -------> Received NOA 1 showing receipt date as August 22, 2008

9/02/08 -------> Received bio appt by snail mail verifying scheduled date as 9/12 @ 3 pm

9/12/08 -------> Fingerprints taken

12/16/08------> Interview @ 10:05 am [PASSED]; OAth given at 2 pm

***MY HUSBAND IS NOW A USC***

12/29/08 -----> Filed for US passport book and passport card for my husband

01/08/09 -----> Rec'd US passport book in mail today; still waiting for card and return of natz cert

1/10/09 ------> Rec'd US passport card and Natz cert.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello !

06-26-2007 I-751 petition sent via USPS certified mail :)

06-28-2007 TSC received the I-751 :yes:

06-28-2007 TSC deposits the check

07-02-2007 Check clears bank

07-11-2007 We have received the first NOA (Biometric receipt fee) dated on 07-03-2007 :)

07-12-2007 We have received the second NOA (I-797 extension of GC for more one year) dated on 07-03-2007 B)

07-13-2007 We have received the Biometrics appointment dated on 07-09-2007 :)

08-04-2007 Biometrics Appointment Date

Hello ! :)

The Biometrics was done on saturday (August 04th) at the Application Service Center in Houston. Everything went smooth and staff was friendly. ;) It was quick, within 20 minutes form, fingerprints, picture and signature were finnished. :yes: To all mates ,I just remind that please do not forget to remember or take your Social Security number, since you need this information in order to complete the form, as soon as you arrive at the Service Center.

Wish the best luck to all.

Regards,

Coolmind,

Hello ! :)

The Biometrics was done on saturday (August 04th) at the Application Service Center in Houston. Everything went smooth and staff was friendly. ;) It was quick, within 20 minutes form, fingerprints, picture and signature were finnished. :yes: To all mates ,I just remind that please do not forget to remember or take your Social Security number, since you need this information in order to complete the form, as soon as you arrive at the Service Center.

Wish the best luck to all.

Regards,

Coolmind,

Great :thumbs:

I'm going there next week... it's the one on Bissonet and Fondren right?

Great :thumbs:

I'm going there next week... it's the one on Bissonet and Fondren right?

Hi Silvanski,

Yes, the Service Center is the one on Bissonet St. I wish you and all here the best luck and a quick approval! :thumbs:

Regards,

Coolmind.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.