msfayeD

I-751 Form was sent to Phoenix Lockbox but ended up delivered in Chase Bank

37 posts in this topic

On 1/16/2021 at 9:40 AM, Pheonix said:

I am on the same boat! I have sent my i-485 to the Phoenix address and its delivered on Nov 20,2020. Delivery has been signed by De Rozario. I haven’t received the notice yet. I have called USCIS and spoke to USCIS agent but its not helpful, agent basically said that the application details are not in the system yet and they don’t have any updates unless the form details are entered into the system. I have asked whether to send a new application since it has been two and half months already, she denied that option because duplicate applications can cause rejections and asked me to wait. How do you know that the package had been delivered to CHASE instead of USCIS? For my package tracking history shows that the package has been delivered to USCIS address

based on the comments here, I think all we can do now is to wait but hopefully we get our receipt soon, for us to have peace of mind whether they receive our documents or not. I think we sent our package to correct address its just this CHASE building is confusing although we put the correct address. I called UPS to sent me a shipping info where they dropped off my package and on the info that I got from them it shows that it was delivered to CHASE so i totally freaked out because it was different from the tracking history or proof of delivery that i got. But thanks to this forum it lessen my worries. 

Thank you everyone for the advices. 

• 4 weeks later...

update: I have received my receipt last January 26 and on January 23 they have also cash out the money from our bank. I am just waiting for now for biometric schedule and interview.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 1/17/2021 at 7:38 PM, msfayeD said:

I’m in the same boat. I just tried to get proof of delivery and it stated delivered to chase. It was delivered 22nd of January 2021. Do you think I should be worried or Chase is same as USCIS. 

I’m in the same boat. I just tried to get proof of delivery and it stated delivered to chase. It was delivered 22nd of January 2021. Do you think I should be worried or Chase is same as USCIS.  do I need to call Uscis 

16 minutes ago, Richybrainy said:

I’m in the same boat. I just tried to get proof of delivery and it stated delivered to chase. It was delivered 22nd of January 2021. Do you think I should be worried or Chase is same as USCIS.  do I need to call Uscis 

No need to be worried. I got my receipt last january 26, at first i thought ut was delivered to wrong address but like what the others commented here. JMorgan or chase bank own the building. So you might get your receipt sometimes this month or maybe early of March. I was lucky enough to get my receipt after a month. I sent my papers dec 22 and got receipt january. 26.

Timeline

Thank you for your response. I’m just going to keep waiting to get the receipt and also worry less about it been delivered at the wrong location. Which you already stated is correct location. Once again thanks for your response. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Richybrainy said:

Thank you for your response. Does your receipt number begins with MSC 

I'm kinda curious what's the thing with the receipts beginning with MSC, does that means something specific?

event.png

Timeline

I-751 receipt numbers with the prefix MSC are routed for interview scheduling; receipt numbers that do not contain the MSC prefix (e.g., EAC, VSC, LIN, etc.) are routed to the appropriate service center for an interview waiver determination. 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

It will take more than a month for you to get your receipt. Mine was delivered January 22 and I received my receipt feb 27. What is important is that your document was delivered before it expiration day. Patient 

• 1 month later...

UPDATE: Biometrics was waived last March 8

-got my approval notice last April 12 and now my new 10 yr green card has been delivered April 17. :)

i did not expect that my application will be approved so fast! I did not even attend any interview which is great! thank god almighty. 

i hope everyone here get their application approved. 

Timeline
45 minutes ago, msfayeD said:

UPDATE: Biometrics was waived last March 8

-got my approval notice last April 12 and now my new 10 yr green card has been delivered April 17. :)

i did not expect that my application will be approved so fast! I did not even attend any interview which is great! thank god almighty. 

i hope everyone here get their application approved. 

Congrats..... Got my biometric waved April 2nd. I hope mine is fast like Yours 

• 1 month later...
Timeline

I called USCIS just to check the status of my application and I was informed that my case officer ordered a background check for my application on the 18th of may 2021. my PD is January 22 and my service center is Texas. what does this mean?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.