OntarioMan

CEAC Status Change

41 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, WHATSMYSTATUS said:

Thank you 

you’ve been so helpful from day 1

Be sure to use the "quote" link you will find at the end of any post that you are replying to. This will allow a box to open with the post you are quoting to appear ready for you to reply to. Make your reply after the quoted material. This will enable others to understand what you are referring to in your post. If there is a large graphic in the quoted post just highlight it and hit the delete button. That activity keeps us from seeing large graphics being quoted over and over. Good luck and stay engaged. 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
19 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

Be sure to use the "quote" link you will find at the end of any post that you are replying to. This will allow a box to open with the post you are quoting to appear ready for you to reply to. Make your reply after the quoted material. This will enable others to understand what you are referring to in your post. If there is a large graphic in the quoted post just highlight it and hit the delete button. That activity keeps us from seeing large graphics being quoted over and over. Good luck and stay engaged. 

Just received passport back today from consulate . They want new pcc n medical with passport returned to them 

4 hours ago, WHATSMYSTATUS said:

Just received passport back today from consulate. They want new pcc n medical with passport returned to them 

Minor items. Get r done! Visa is waiting. 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

• 1 month later...
Timeline
On 10/27/2020 at 6:20 PM, Greenbaum said:

Minor items. Get r done! Visa is waiting. 

Thanks @Greenbaum got issued today 

thanks for all your advice n help .. 

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

God bless you 

6 hours ago, WHATSMYSTATUS said:

Thanks @Greenbaum got issued today 

thanks for all your advice n help .. 

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

God bless you 

:dance::dance::dance: Yeah!

Be sure you have checked over the visa to be insure there isn't any spelling errors. If there are any errors, contact the Embassy for further instructions. Keep the "do not open" pouch in the plastic and stowed away in her carryon luggage. Luggage does get lost and without the "do not open" packet it will be a difficult problem for her at immigration once she arrives at her POE.  

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

:dance::dance::dance: Yeah!

Be sure you have checked over the visa to be insure there isn't any spelling errors. If there are any errors, contact the Embassy for further instructions. Keep the "do not open" pouch in the plastic and stowed away in her carryon luggage. Luggage does get lost and without the "do not open" packet it will be a difficult problem for her at immigration once she arrives at her POE.  

Thank you so much 

Timeline
13 hours ago, WHATSMYSTATUS said:

Thank you so much 

Question 

My fiancé received the passport with the visa today  K1 also her friend received too at the same time . Both are K1 and none are mission critical . On her friends passport it said at the bottom says :

*Exception under pp on risk to labor market
on My fiancé passport it doesn’t say anything like that .. can she still fly to the US 

5 hours ago, WHATSMYSTATUS said:

Question 

My fiancé received the passport with the visa today K1 also her friend received too at the same time. Both are K1 and none are mission critical. On her friend's passport it said at the bottom says:

on My fiancé passport it doesn’t say anything like that .. can she still fly to the US 

Yes. 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

On 12/3/2020 at 4:43 AM, WHATSMYSTATUS said:

Question 

My fiancé received the passport with the visa today  K1 also her friend received too at the same time . Both are K1 and none are mission critical . On her friends passport it said at the bottom says :

Hi how long it took after 2nd interview to get your visa and did your creation date change because mine changed. One more question in regards of status did things change like ap or other stuff. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sana1095 said:

Hi how long it took after 2nd interview to get your visa and did your creation date change because mine changed. One more question in regards of status did things change like ap or other stuff. 

We only had one interview in Dec 12 or 13, 2019, we were given 221g for additional docx, which we submitted Dec 23. Case created was Dec 30, 2019. 
fed 2020 case went to application received and stuck there till March 20. Consulate closed . 
Case status went to refused .received letter to submit new pcc and medical. Sent all nov 23. Case was still at refused.

Dec 02, 2020 case went to issued 

7 minutes ago, Sana1095 said:

My status is like over a week and We sent them second medical plus passport size pics.

381A6714-F523-42A4-AA43-6A8239FAFAB8.jpeg

4 minutes ago, WHATSMYSTATUS said:

We only had one interview in Dec 12 or 13, 2019, we were given 221g for additional docx, which we submitted Dec 23. Case created was Dec 30, 2019. 
fed 2020 case went to application received and stuck there till March 20. Consulate closed . 
Case status went to refused .received letter to submit new pcc and medical. Sent all nov 23. Case was still at refused.

Dec 02, 2020 case went to issued 

Nice from straight refuse to issue right now ap or ready status right 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Sana1095 said:

My status is like over a week and We sent them second medical plus passport size pics.

381A6714-F523-42A4-AA43-6A8239FAFAB8.jpeg

Just sit and relax .. watch a movie 🍿 🎥 .. it’s in administrative processing .. don’t worry .. will move to issued soon .. 

2 minutes ago, WHATSMYSTATUS said:

Just sit and relax .. watch a movie 🍿 🎥 .. it’s in administrative processing .. don’t worry .. will move to issued soon .. 

I hope so because haven’t even received an update from them since 28th I m worried.

and worried how long more. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.