JFox762

Evidence recommended to submit with I-751

22 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Nitas_man said:

It sounds thin.  They want to know you live together and share assets.  Affidavits are thin evidence.

You dont have joint car insurance? You dont share a home? (lease or mortgage)?  Health insurance you explained.  Life insurance beneficiary statement?  Retirement beneficiary?  Anything billed to her at your address to match things to you at the address?  Maybe her car/your car registration?  You need to bulk up if the above is all you have.

Even a joint cell account is good, I’ve used that.

Joint credit card?

We have a joint Bank account. Wife also has State ID with address that matches our Driver's license. We also have medical bills that have been addressed to her home. 

9 hours ago, See7 said:

@JFox762 rule of thumb is to provide copies of as many documents as you can from the date of the marriage (or even from the time when you were dating) to the present date. I have listed some of the key documents for you, I hope it helps!

image.png.f3f43eddcbae0f59dbd62095b05c28f0.png

I *REALLY* wish this message board would allow me to edit the original post so I could add all the additional documentation I *DO* have

Vacation/Get-to-gethers 
-Flight itinary for trip to NJ to visit family.
-Photos of my wife and I in NJ
-Photos of my wife and I, with friends at our home.
-Photos of my wife and I, with frineds, going to Flagstaff

Bills (All addressed to our home address)
-Hospital Bills with same address
-OBGYN/Maternity Clinic bills
-SonoraQuest Lab Bills
-Christian Healthshare Ministry medical bill reimbursement checks
-Christian Healthshare Ministry bills

Beneficiary
-401K my job provides, wife is listed as Beneficiary
-$50,000 Life Insurance policy (No cost to me, provided by employer) Wife listed as beneficiary (We need to sign up for more coverage with a separate plan)

Finances

-Joint Bank account
-1040 Tax returns for past few years/Transcripts

Our Child

-Certificate of Live Birth
-Photos of baby. 
-Pediatrician Bills

IDs
-My Drivers License/Her State ID

Facebook/Social Media posts
Not really wanting to share our FB accounts, because I'm worried that Federal Employees being human, some might be less professional than others and might facebook stalk me a bit and discover they really don't appreciate some of the opinions I've expressed on my FB. 
My wife's FB is completely uncontroversial, on the otherhand as she just posts pictures of ourselves, our baby, and even things she's done around the house to improve the look and feel of the home. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

Your list of evidence looks good  likely enough for your case.

W2 are good to add 

Any mail received at your home address to each of you and both of you is good to add.

Do an affidavit explaining that you own you own home pre marriage and you and your spouse live together there, provide old tax records, mortgage records, or closing documents to support past ownership. 

Be assured that USCIS likely will look up your social media to see if you post stuff consistent with you being married. 

K1 Visa Arrived USA July 2017

Married August 2017

AOS Approved July 2018

Filed for i751 joint application May 2020

Fingerprints reused October 2020, and February 2021 and June 2021 (Yes 3 fingerprint notices)

Case move to National Benefits Center December 2020 for quicker processing from California Service Center

Oct 2021 out of processing time inquiry made, response May 5th 2022 that our i751 case will be addressed at our n400 interview

Combo interview May 16th 2022, in Sacramento

Approved June 08, 2022

Filed for Naturalization May 2021

Fingerprints reused May 2021

Combo interview May 16th 2022, in Sacramento, 

Approved June 08, 2022

Oath Ceremony completed June 29th 2022

Anyone know which Tax Transcripts to submit? Is it the Return Trasncript, Record of Account Transcript, Account Transcript, or Wage and Income Transcript?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.