Elmira

Interview time for MARCH filers

443 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline
Good luck ladywhite and gbertz7 !!!

Thanks a lot !!! :D

(F)(F)

Click here to look at my K-1 journey and AOS adventure on my profile -- signature & story tab...

----------------------------------------------------

973181_1238682260.jpg

Check out our dog's blog here.

My ROC Adventure:

January 13, 2010----------Mailed out I-751 to VSC

January 15, 2010----------Package delivered

January 19, 2010----------NOA

January 21, 2010----------Check cashed

February 17, 2010---------Biometrics

April 8, 2010----------------Card production ordered

April 19, 2010---------------Card received in the mail

The Most Powerful Force in Life is Love

1095_thumb.gif1332_thumb.gif807_thumb.gif

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elmira,

I just got through to NVC. She told me my case was sent to the consulate yesterday and was received at NVC on July 2. I'm sure your July 5th date was when you were actually sent to the consulate as well. YIPPEE!!!!!

Vismaster, I asked lady from NVC when they recieved it and she told me that on 05 July. Than I asked her when they will send it to US Consulate in Kazakhstan and she told me that they didn't send it yet and she doesn't know when they will send it and that it can take few weeks....thier standard few weeks :D But she gave me our new petition number so I am sure they already send it yesterday (06 July) or will send on Monday :)

Our wait is almost over! Interview is August 06. :dance: I will be sooooo glad when this waiting is over. Good luck everyone!

reach449

Congratulations!! By the di get interview date from Packet 4 or you called DOS?

Elmira,

That is strange. If CSC saves the cases and then sends then to NVC is big batches, you would think we were sent at the same time since we were approved at the same time. Oh well, it doesn't matter. It still means you are well on your way! Good luck!

I think that giving us new number which is ATAxxxxxxxxxx (ATA is US Consulate in Almaty, Kazakhstan symbols) means that they already send our petition. Thanks God that US Consulate here works fast as doesn't deal with many Fiance petitions for example like in Russia or Philippines. Interesting when I will recieve Packet 3 :)

Vismaster good luck to you too! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I think it usually takes a month from NVC to to receive packet from consulate in Mexico. True to my character, I'm remaining hopeful that it'll be sooner for us. It's only fair since everything else has been so slow....lol Either way....it's on its way and I am extremely excited! Good luck Elmira. I hope you will be home soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulations to you guys.. I'm so happy for all of you.. I will try and call NVC as well for the first time Monday.. just wanna give it a shot.. it wouldn't hurt anyway.. just look at my timeline and touches.. I'm just basing it on that.. Just praying and hoping that all is well with our petitions.. Congrats again my friends..

I-129F

Sent I-129F on March 19, 2007

NOA1 on April 12, 2007

Touched on August 8, 2007 (RFE NOTICE)

August 13, 2007 received RFE

August 13, 2007 sent RFE

Touched August 22: RFE received and case resumed

Touched October 2, 2007 (NOTICE OF APPROVAL)

THANK YOU THANK YOU JESUS!

November 13, 2007: NVC reiceved our case

November 14, 2007: MNL Case #

November 15, 2007: Sent to MNLA

November 20, 2007: Case arrive in USEM

November 24, 2007: Got medical and interview dates

November 29, 2007: She received packet 4

December 27, 2007: Medical

January 2, 2008: Went back for MMR & Results

January 2, 2008: Passed Medical!! THANK YOU GOD!

January 2, 2008: Sent documents via Fedex

January 5, 2008: Fiancee received documents

January 9, 2008: Interview! APPROVED! THANK YOU JESUS!

January 10, 2008: Received a call from USEM

January 11, 2008: Pick up Visa at 9AM

January 11, 2008: CFO (COMPLETED)

February 5, 2008: Me arriving in Philippines

February 12, 2008: TOGETHER FOREVER!

February 12, 2008: Arrival in the USA

April 12, 2008: WEDDING!

Oh my God!!!! NVC recieved our petition!!! :dance: Vismaster please call them as I am sure they have your petition as well!!!

Elmira:

Congratulations !! :D

Did you receive email from NVC as well notifying they have received your petition?

I hope our petition was sent out to NVC with yours.

Thank you for the update.

(F)

Thank you and good luck to you! No, we called them and they told us that they recieved our approved petition, also she gave me the new number of our petition. So you can call them, but don't check your status via automated system as it even now still says "We don't have records of your petition" :) So good luck!

I think it usually takes a month from NVC to to receive packet from consulate in Mexico. True to my character, I'm remaining hopeful that it'll be sooner for us. It's only fair since everything else has been so slow....lol Either way....it's on its way and I am extremely excited! Good luck Elmira. I hope you will be home soon.

I can't belive it take so long foe Mexico. Hopefully his interview will be scheduled soon :)

As for me I think you are right they forwarded our petition to Almaty on 05 July as well, because she gave me new case number and said we proceed your petition on 05 July... What do you think?

Timeline

Yes, I think you were sent to Almaty already.

Mexico doesn't issue interview appointments for K-1. When you receive your packet, you can go anytime. It's an open appointment.

Congratulations to you guys.. I'm so happy for all of you.. I will try and call NVC as well for the first time Monday.. just wanna give it a shot.. it wouldn't hurt anyway.. just look at my timeline and touches.. I'm just basing it on that.. Just praying and hoping that all is well with our petitions.. Congrats again my friends..

Something is definately going on with your case. I've never seen so many touches in a row! I hope you hear something soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Congrats guys! I'm gonna wait till Monday to do my first call to NVC, which will be the 2 week mark...I'm getting nervous as the interview is inevitably coming, and I'm not even the beneficiary! Whew...calm...

Let me know what you find out, I'm unable to call during business hours and wait on the phone that long. Remember, we were both hoping that ours would be in same round of boxes as Vismaster :whistle:

BTW - just called but no record of case from automated service.

Edited by Scott2007

K1 - Timeline

03-26-07 I-129F sent to Texas Service Center

03-27-07 NOA1 recieved date

04-04-07 notice date on NOA1 - (Case at California Service Center)

04-06-07 recieved hardcopy NOA1 in mail

04-06-07 Check cashed

04-09-07 touched

06-25-07 touched

06-26-07 NOA2 email approval at 12:30 AM

06-26-07 touched

06-27-07 touched

06-30-07 NOA2 rec'd hardcopy in mail

07-16-07 NVC rec'd case

07-18-07 NVC sent case to Moscow

07-26-07 Moscow sent out packet 3/4

10-01-07 Interview

waiting............

Timeline

Once you have your case number you might be able to find out your interview date from the State Dept at 202-663-1225. For all Moscow interviews the State Dept sets the interview date. This may be true for all embassies but I am not for certain. Its worth a try!!! You will need your case number from the NVC. Good luck peeps!!!!

Edited by billsafari

Met Dec. 4 2006

1st visit to Russia - Jan. 23-30.

Engaged Jan. 24

CSC recieved and pending - NOA1 March 1

Touched- March 9 - recieved NOA1 hard copy in mail.

2nd visit - March 12 -27

Touched - May 23 (pleeeeeeeeeeeease)

APPROVED MAY 22 (On 5/25 I did the RFE trick and the CSC said it was approved 5/22. The dufus at USCIS was completely positive they were only working on Nov. 2006 petitions)

May 30th- Petition leaves CSC for NVC.

3rd visit - May 31 - August 31 ( If all goes well she will come home with me!!!)

Left NVC June 11th (I called everyday since 5/30 and they never recieved it??? Then on 6/13 I called and it was not only recieved but already sent to the embassy 6/11?? 

INTERVIEW 8/22

July 3rd-Recieved Packet

8/22 Interview was a sucess!!!

8/31 We arrive at JFK. Problem free entry.

10/26 Married!

1/15/08 Sent I-485

2/26 NOA

3/21 Biometrics Appointment

3/29 Received EAD Card

Timeline
Congrats guys! I'm gonna wait till Monday to do my first call to NVC, which will be the 2 week mark...I'm getting nervous as the interview is inevitably coming, and I'm not even the beneficiary! Whew...calm...

Let me know what you find out, I'm unable to call during business hours and wait on the phone that long. Remember, we were both hoping that ours would be in same round of boxes as Vismaster :whistle:

The automated system is useless.

Met Dec. 4 2006

1st visit to Russia - Jan. 23-30.

Engaged Jan. 24

CSC recieved and pending - NOA1 March 1

Touched- March 9 - recieved NOA1 hard copy in mail.

2nd visit - March 12 -27

Touched - May 23 (pleeeeeeeeeeeease)

APPROVED MAY 22 (On 5/25 I did the RFE trick and the CSC said it was approved 5/22. The dufus at USCIS was completely positive they were only working on Nov. 2006 petitions)

May 30th- Petition leaves CSC for NVC.

3rd visit - May 31 - August 31 ( If all goes well she will come home with me!!!)

Left NVC June 11th (I called everyday since 5/30 and they never recieved it??? Then on 6/13 I called and it was not only recieved but already sent to the embassy 6/11?? 

INTERVIEW 8/22

July 3rd-Recieved Packet

8/22 Interview was a sucess!!!

8/31 We arrive at JFK. Problem free entry.

10/26 Married!

1/15/08 Sent I-485

2/26 NOA

3/21 Biometrics Appointment

3/29 Received EAD Card

Timeline

You can call in the evenings too. They are open until midnight eastern time.

Yes, I think you were sent to Almaty already.

Mexico doesn't issue interview appointments for K-1. When you receive your packet, you can go anytime. It's an open appointment.

It is interesting.... Unfortunatelly here Embassy schedule interview :( But according to members of VJ from Kazakhstan it will take about 48 days from the day they recieve petition from NVC till interview... so let's see... Monday I am flying to Moscow for business trip so hopefully when I will be back on 17 July I will have some good news from US Embassy in my post mail box :)

Once you have your case number you might be able to find out your interview date from the State Dept at 202-663-1225. For all Moscow interviews the State Dept sets the interview date. This may be true for all embassies but I am not for certain. Its worth a try!!! You will need your case number from the NVC. Good luck peeps!!!!

I will try to call to State department on 17 July to check if they schedule an interview

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

No problem Scott, I'll definitely post on here after my call to let ya know what happens... :thumbs:

My Timeline

K-1 Process:

3/30/07 - NOA 1

6/25/07 - NOA 2

8/30/07 - Interview

9/13/07 - US arrival date

AOS Process:

10/5/07 - Married

10/19/07 - AOS application sent (I-485, I-131, I-765)

3/7/08 - Interview - APPROVED

3/17/08 - Greencard arrives

Removal of Conditions:

01/12/10 - Removal of Conditions package sent

01/19/10 - NOA 1

02/11/10 - Biometrics

03/16/10 - Approved

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Just got off the phone with NVC, and nope, they have no record of our case yet :(. On the plus side I was only on hold for like 5 minutes. On the down side the guy was extremely rude and kept asking me exactly what my NOA2 said, as if I was lying about getting approved or something... :blink: I'll try again Friday.

My Timeline

K-1 Process:

3/30/07 - NOA 1

6/25/07 - NOA 2

8/30/07 - Interview

9/13/07 - US arrival date

AOS Process:

10/5/07 - Married

10/19/07 - AOS application sent (I-485, I-131, I-765)

3/7/08 - Interview - APPROVED

3/17/08 - Greencard arrives

Removal of Conditions:

01/12/10 - Removal of Conditions package sent

01/19/10 - NOA 1

02/11/10 - Biometrics

03/16/10 - Approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.