Kedar

I-751 September 2020 Filers

1,310 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, jean Baptiste A said:

Thanks for the sheet i am getting ready to file September 20th

You're welcome. I just feel in this way it is easier than reading 20 or more pages of thread.

And we don't want our information to be wasted after sharing. 

I hope everbody can participate in filling this timeline. It helps everbody :)

I-751 --> Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (September 2020) - MM/DD/YYYY

• 09/11/2020 First of 90-day window
  • 09/14/2020 : Sent to USCIS Arizona Lockbox by UPS
  • 09/15/2020 : Arrived at Arizona Lockbox
  • 09/23/2020 : Receipt Msg, Service center: EAC
  • 09/25/2020 : NOA Received, dated 09/18/2020
  • 10/03/2020 : Biometrics waived. Fingerprints from previous petition are applied
  • 04/25/2021 : New Card Is Being Produced

N-400 --> Citizenship application (September 2021) - MM/DD/YYYY

• 09/11/2021 First of 90-day window

Hello everyone,

I’ll be sending my packet off on Tuesday but I’ve got a couple of questions if anyone can answer that would be greatly appreciated. First question: Do we have to add our name and A Number to every attached page that we submit( for example Utility Bills, IRS Tax return etc.)? It said to do so on the website (I’ve attached a screenshot below of what I’m talking about) and I’m not sure if we have to do it too all documents? Second question: It says to not use highlighters, But I highlighted some of our bank statements that had important information on it. Should I just reprint them out and not highlight it at all, and how can I show they are important if we can’t highlight? and lastly did anyone use a debit card to pay or is it strictly Credit card. I looked all over the credit card page on the USCIS Website to find out but it doesn’t say it anywhere, I don’t want to send it off with a debit card info filled out on the Form G-1450 and it gets rejected, I know I can send a check but I was just wondering if anyone else used debit? TIA 

16064449-D71E-4900-B519-83C00D648227.jpeg

2 minutes ago, YazminJ said:

Hello everyone,

I’ll be sending my packet off on Tuesday but I’ve got a couple of questions if anyone can answer that would be greatly appreciated. First question: Do we have to add our name and A Number to every attached page that we submit( for example Utility Bills, IRS Tax return etc.)? It said to do so on the website (I’ve attached a screenshot below of what I’m talking about) and I’m not sure if we have to do it too all documents? Second question: It says to not use highlighters, But I highlighted some of our bank statements that had important information on it. Should I just reprint them out and not highlight it at all, and how can I show they are important if we can’t highlight? and lastly did anyone use a debit card to pay or is it strictly Credit card. I looked all over the credit card page on the USCIS Website to find out but it doesn’t say it anywhere, I don’t want to send it off with a debit card info filled out on the Form G-1450 and it gets rejected, I know I can send a check but I was just wondering if anyone else used debit? TIA 

I don't think it is necessary to put A number and name on each documents, because I feel it is not necessary.

For hightlight, I think it is better to reprint then without highlight because it might potentially affect the scanning quality. I also highlighted things first, but I have reprinted all of them.

I am not sure about the card. But I believe if their system can process credit card, they must can process debit card no? I have not heard yet anyone says, we take credit card only. Usually either only debit card or both.

I-751 --> Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (September 2020) - MM/DD/YYYY

• 10/03/2020 : Biometrics waived. Fingerprints from previous petition are applied

7 minutes ago, YazminJ said:

Hello everyone,

Actually read the last sentence of this screenshot, from instruction of the Credit Card Auth form on USCIS.image.thumb.png.1bafe1e53fc97759a50409f6438f6dd1.png

1 minute ago, frank19910210 said:

I don't think it is necessary to put A number and name on each documents, because I feel it is not necessary.

For hightlight, I think it is better to reprint then without highlight because it might potentially affect the scanning quality. I also highlighted things first, but I have reprinted all of them.

I am not sure about the card. But I believe if their system can process credit card, they must can process debit card no? I have not heard yet anyone says, we take credit card only. Usually either only debit card or both.

I felt the same way, I don’t think it’s necessary to have name and number on all pages but I wanted to check to see what everyone else had done. Oh okay I didn’t see that, thank you for finding that. It seems they taking both which would be a lot easier than using a check. Thanks for the help much appreciate it 

3 minutes ago, YazminJ said:

I felt the same way, I don’t think it’s necessary to have name and number on all pages but I wanted to check to see what everyone else had done. Oh okay I didn’t see that, thank you for finding that. It seems they taking both which would be a lot easier than using a check. Thanks for the help much appreciate it 

Oh okay okay, personally I don't have intention to do this. I feel that if the paper gonna lose, it gonna lost lol. They won't spend time to find it nor would I wait until they find it, at the end we would have to resend them anyway haha.

I will also be using the auth form to pay in credit card, I feel it is easier than using check haha. If you are not sure, maybe you can include a check in there just in case? I think they would throw that away if they paid with your debit card.

Edited by frank19910210

3 minutes ago, frank19910210 said:

Oh okay okay, personally I don't have intention to do this. I feel that if the paper gonna lose, it gonna lost lol. They won't spend time to find it nor would I wait until they find it, at the end we would have to resend them anyway haha.

I will also be using the auth form to pay in credit card, I feel it is easier than using check haha. If you are not sure, maybe you can include a check in there just in case? I think they would throw that away if they paid with your debit card.

That’s true, I guess we’d end up resending it so there’s no point in adding the name and A number now lol and Yes it’s definitely easier. That’s a good idea I might do that, hopefully they don’t cash the check and charge the card if I do that. 

Just now, YazminJ said:

That’s true, I guess we’d end up resending it so there’s no point in adding the name and A number now lol and Yes it’s definitely easier. That’s a good idea I might do that, hopefully they don’t cash the check and charge the card if I do that. 

Yes I hope too. But I guess it is better than waiting few weeks for them to send back haha :) 

52 minutes ago, frank19910210 said:

Actually read the last sentence of this screenshot, from instruction of the Credit Card Auth form on USCIS.image.thumb.png.1bafe1e53fc97759a50409f6438f6dd1.png

The one thing I think I can address is the A number on the pages and the highlighting.

It is my understanding that they will scan the form the get the information in their systems. I am not sure that they will scan every supportive documents you sent. That is where the highlighting come into play.  You don't want to highlight anything on the form because it might affect the quality of the scan. And knowing how many cases they have to process they might send it back to you. When it come to putting the A number on each supportive document, I did it only on the check for my AOS .

On 8/31/2020 at 5:51 PM, frank19910210 said:

Also, this is the evidence that I have prepared:

image.png.4ca2ddd0184728f697045323abd6b9c9.png

image.png.bf066d15302ebae207d021c0e2624b06.png

Hi, If you permit me to suggest a little edit to your letter, switch 1 to 2, and 2 to 1, that is the way it was stated on their website.

I hope to send my ROC too by early next week and will update details when I do so

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Tommy john said:

Hey Good morning, 

i will start to fill for Remove if conditions after two weeks. But I just moved to new address to start new job ( I’m the beneficiary) how to update my address? 
I’m confused. Should I fill online or which form I should use? 
please reply ASAP. Thank you. 

https://www.uscis.gov/ar-11

3 minutes ago, Tommy john said:

Hey Good morning, 

i will start to fill for Remove if conditions after two weeks. But I just moved to new address to start new job ( I’m the beneficiary) how to update my address? 
I’m confused. Should I fill online or which form I should use? 
please reply ASAP. Thank you. 

If I am not wrong, since u have not yet submitted the documents. I think u just have to write the new address on your I-751 form. And if your documents are still in your old address, u might want to explain to them that you just moved and you didn't have time to change all the addresses.

The form to change address I think it is for people who moved while the application is still in process

10 minutes ago, arresscay said:

Hi, If you permit me to suggest a little edit to your letter, switch 1 to 2, and 2 to 1, that is the way it was stated on their website.

I hope to send my ROC too by early next week and will update details when I do s

Sure thank a lot I will do so! And thank you for willing to participate the timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.