Kedar

I-751 September 2020 Filers

1,310 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, jean Baptiste A said:

Hello guys I need to make some changes/ modification on the google sheet. the problem is that it wont let me so how do I do that? thanks.

What problem ? Because on my side everything is fine.

If u want u can tell me and I can change it for u

Edited by frank19910210

I-751 --> Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (September 2020) - MM/DD/YYYY

• 09/11/2020 First of 90-day window
  • 09/14/2020 : Sent to USCIS Arizona Lockbox by UPS
  • 09/15/2020 : Arrived at Arizona Lockbox
  • 09/23/2020 : Receipt Msg, Service center: EAC
  • 09/25/2020 : NOA Received, dated 09/18/2020
  • 10/03/2020 : Biometrics waived. Fingerprints from previous petition are applied
  • 04/25/2021 : New Card Is Being Produced

N-400 --> Citizenship application (September 2021) - MM/DD/YYYY

• 09/11/2021 First of 90-day window

On 11/25/2020 at 1:39 PM, frank19910210 said:

What problem ? Because on my side everything is fine.

If u want u can tell me and I can change it for u

I need to add another row so that I can update the informations. because my initial thought was that my and my k2 petition will be process on the same timeline as it was for the AOS. it is not the case. We received K2 fingerprint waiver roughly 2 weeks after we filed. It is now, 2 months after that I receive my fingerprint appointment. 

5 minutes ago, jean Baptiste A said:

I need to add another row so that I can update the informations. because my initial thought was that my and my k2 petition will be process on the same timeline as it was for the AOS. it is not the case. We received K2 fingerprint waiver roughly 2 weeks after we filed. It is now, 2 months after that I receive my fingerprint appointment. 

Oh okay okay I hope you have access to the google sheet now

I-751 --> Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (September 2020) - MM/DD/YYYY

• 10/03/2020 : Biometrics waived. Fingerprints from previous petition are applied

3 minutes ago, jean Baptiste A said:

OH I have access to it but it won't let me do any modification now. That is the issues.

I have just DMed you

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
6 minutes ago, kstewyc said:

My case just got updated to Request for Initial Evidence, ughhh what I've been afraid of is happening now TT_TT. I'm waiting on the official letter but I really don't know what else I can submit for additional evidence, I submitted everything I have and I can. :(

Can you share with us the list of documents you submitted? Perhaps, we might be able to suggest a few more.. 

1 hour ago, kstewyc said:

My case just got updated to Request for Initial Evidence, ughhh what I've been afraid of is happening now TT_TT. I'm waiting on the official letter but I really don't know what else I can submit for additional evidence, I submitted everything I have and I can. :(

Relax, see what they want. You are out of Texas (SRC) this is a good thing that they are looking at your file. Texas is down to 5 months approval. relax and see what they want.

We sent off my removal of conditions form and documents mid September and USCIS took the payment out of my account a few days later. We have heard absolutely NOTHING since then. I have called USCIS three times and they just keep apologizing and saying someone will call me back within 14 days and no one ever calls me. Then I call again and they apologize. Sitting here with a greencard which expired 3 weeks ago. It's getting me down. Anyone else had a similar problem? 

I also received and RFE today. I'm beyond stressed because I too sent all I could. 

They need more proof for a bonafide marriage. My problem is we have never had joint utilities EVER. Any and all bills have been in my husband's name because the company's we were with wouldn't allow more than  one person to be on the account. When we bought our house last year we just transferred the address for all of our utilities. I don't drive so I don't have a driving licence/insurance, we have no life/health insurance not since October 2019. Our home we bought we've been renting out since June to avoid foreclosure. They said the birth certificate wasn't valid that I sent for our daughter (the one we were gave at the hospital). Money has been so tight that we weren't able to apply for her birth certificate online (I've just now ordered it to send as evidence). All I can send is bank statements from 2018 when we got married to now. Our daughters birth certificate. Affidavits from our family. Apartment leases from before we bought the house (which we've provided before). Also a letter explaining the above and why we don't have joint utilities etc. 

I'm so stressed, my ultimate fear is being seperated from my family and having to go back to England. I feel sick to my stomach that what I have isn't enough. 

I-129F Sent: 21/02/2017                                                                                                                                                 Marriage: 12/01/2018

I-129F Received Date: 23/02/2017                                                                                                                               AOS/EAD/AP Sent :

I-129F NOA1: 28/02/2017

RFE: 12/07/2017

RFE Hard Copy Received: 17/07/2017

RFE Response Sent Back: 18/07/2017

RFE Received By USCIS: 21/07/2017

I-129F NOA2: 18/08/2017 (176 Days)

NVC Received: 31/08/2017 (13 Days)

NVC Left: 06/09/2017 (6 Days)

Consulate Received: 08/09/2017

Letter from embassy (Packet 3): 11/09/2017
Medical at Knightsbridge: 28/09/2017

Interview: 10/10/2017 APPROVED!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
3 hours ago, Missabc said:

I also received and RFE today. I'm beyond stressed because I too sent all I could. 

They need more proof for a bonafide marriage. My problem is we have never had joint utilities EVER. Any and all bills have been in my husband's name because the company's we were with wouldn't allow more than  one person to be on the account. When we bought our house last year we just transferred the address for all of our utilities. I don't drive so I don't have a driving licence/insurance, we have no life/health insurance not since October 2019. Our home we bought we've been renting out since June to avoid foreclosure. They said the birth certificate wasn't valid that I sent for our daughter (the one we were gave at the hospital). Money has been so tight that we weren't able to apply for her birth certificate online (I've just now ordered it to send as evidence). All I can send is bank statements from 2018 when we got married to now. Our daughters birth certificate. Affidavits from our family. Apartment leases from before we bought the house (which we've provided before). Also a letter explaining the above and why we don't have joint utilities etc. 

I'm so stressed, my ultimate fear is being seperated from my family and having to go back to England. I feel sick to my stomach that what I have isn't enough. 

I pray for. I have same situation. But my case nothing update yet. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
23 hours ago, Missabc said:

Sorry To Hear . Since you don’t have a driver license, you can also get a state identification card which has your martial name and address -which will show proof of living together. Also the house deed with both you guys name on it if you didn’t send it already. ( send it again if you have too) . Photos at the birth of your child/ birthday party ( if you have any) . 

On 12/1/2020 at 7:15 PM, Queen30 said:

Sorry To Hear . Since you don’t have a driver license, you can also get a state identification card which has your martial name and address -which will show proof of living together. Also the house deed with both you guys name on it if you didn’t send it already. ( send it again if you have too) . Photos at the birth of your child/ birthday party ( if you have any) . 

I was looking into this but it's taking around 4-6 weeks to be issued an ID so I'm not sure if I should bother or not and just go ahead with the documents I have. I'm pretty sure I sent the deed, I definitely know I sent the closing documents of our home etc. I also did include pictures of us at the hospital and they said 'it didn't prove anything' 🙄

I-129F Sent: 21/02/2017                                                                                                                                                 Marriage: 12/01/2018

I-129F Received Date: 23/02/2017                                                                                                                               AOS/EAD/AP Sent :

I-129F NOA1: 28/02/2017

RFE: 12/07/2017

RFE Hard Copy Received: 17/07/2017

RFE Response Sent Back: 18/07/2017

RFE Received By USCIS: 21/07/2017

I-129F NOA2: 18/08/2017 (176 Days)

NVC Received: 31/08/2017 (13 Days)

NVC Left: 06/09/2017 (6 Days)

Consulate Received: 08/09/2017

Letter from embassy (Packet 3): 11/09/2017
Medical at Knightsbridge: 28/09/2017

Interview: 10/10/2017 APPROVED!!!!

Here is the link to the list of questions received by USCIS during their webinar about I-751 held on October 7:

https://www.dhs.gov/publication/follow-questions-and-answers-uscis-processing-concurrently-pending-forms-n-400-and-forms

Among all the question, I found this is the most useful answer:

image.thumb.png.59dc35bbb5eea4ae41ebbe3b08788db1.png

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/document/memos/2018-11-30-PM-602-0168-revised-interview-waiver-guidance-for-form-I-751.pdf

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.