Kedar

I-751 September 2020 Filers

1,310 posts in this topic

47 minutes ago, SerisChoice said:

This is totally absurd why USCIS did not provide in the letter the new address and also that notice date of of our NOA is September 14 and it is indicated in the bottom of the NOA is still the old address ... are you sure of what you are saying that they changed the address did you received a NOA? are u already approved? if you would can u provide that notice that they changed the address

Mid August they changed the lockbox address from 2 down to 1. The new address for all I-751s is: 

Where to file

U.S. Postal Service (USPS): 

USCIS 
P.O. Box 21200 
Phoenix, AZ 85036 

FedEx, UPS, and DHL deliveries: 

USCIS 
Attn: I-751 
1820 E. Skyharbor Circle S
Suite 100 
Phoenix, AZ 85034

The old system was half the states sent them to Texas and the other half to another(i forgot which one) The correct fee is still $680 for the petition. If you sent it to Texas you might want to print out a new copy with all your evidence and resubmit to the correct Lockbox.

Edited by Bob in Boston

On 10/28/2020 at 10:03 AM, Muhammad Arman said:

Hi guys just a quick question I received the case number via text on 10/15 and also received the letter on 10/19 but still unable to track my case. Whenever I search for it gives me a error case status does not recognize. Should I contact USCIS or its a normal thing and wait few more days. Thanks. 

Hey! 
i just wanted to chime in that I’m in the same boat! Same center , so you’re not alone....

can’t check anything online either 🤷🏻‍♀️

3 hours ago, Bob in Boston said:

Mid August they changed the lockbox address from 2 down to 1. The new address for all I-751s is: 

Where to file

U.S. Postal Service (USPS): 

USCIS 
P.O. Box 21200 
Phoenix, AZ 85036 

FedEx, UPS, and DHL deliveries: 

USCIS 
Attn: I-751 
1820 E. Skyharbor Circle S
Suite 100 
Phoenix, AZ 85034

The old system was half the states sent them to Texas and the other half to another(i forgot which one) The correct fee is still $680 for the petition. If you sent it to Texas you might want to print out a new copy with all your evidence and resubmit to the correct Lockbox.

Well we filed our petition last August 30, 20202  with the old address thru UPS overnight and USCIS received it and sent us a NOA informing us that we filed with a wrong fee which I believed what I saw here which is $680 but that was totally wrong  $680 is a wrong fee  thats why they sent us back the petition however upon receipt of the NOA we immediately re file/resubmit with the correct new fee.  They sent us the new fee effective November 1, 20200 since our temporary GC is expiring November 27 we are covered with the new fee. I just want to know if anyone here filed the petition with $680 because I believe they will reject your petition because of wrong fee.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
28 minutes ago, SerisChoice said:

Well we filed our petition last August 30, 20202  with the old address thru UPS overnight and USCIS received it and sent us a NOA informing us that we filed with a wrong fee which I believed what I saw here which is $680 but that was totally wrong  $680 is a wrong fee  thats why they sent us back the petition however upon receipt of the NOA we immediately re file/resubmit with the correct new fee.  They sent us the new fee effective November 1, 20200 since our temporary GC is expiring November 27 we are covered with the new fee. I just want to know if anyone here filed the petition with $680 because I believe they will reject your petition because of wrong fee.

https://www.uscis.gov/feecalculator

12 hours ago, SerisChoice said:

The Fees never went up, Here read this article, https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2020/09/30/judge-blocks-uscis-fee-increases-heres-why-it-happened/?sh=3f02d668583a  Blocked by a judge days before it was to take effect. What you did do wrong was send it to the wrong address. That changed to the Arizona address on August 19th 2020. Send them a new Petition, probably the only way you will get your letter before your card expires. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Queen30 said:

Mine was transferred as well. My R-number starts with -SRC as well. Got my mailed notice letter few days ago. 

6AF73196-C482-40CF-B17B-9A9DBEBB8D90.jpeg

Looks like our files are moving together. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Aj-Ind said:

Looks like our files are moving together. 

Yes it is. The NBC is known to schedule interviews but reading other forums 2017-2019 filers , some stated they a got interview scheduled notifications and few days later  “10yr GC” was in the mail. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Queen30 said:

Yes it is. The NBC is known to schedule interviews but reading other forums 2017-2019 filers , some stated they a got interview scheduled notifications and few days later  “10yr GC” was in the mail. 

I am glad at least we are getting constant updates. We know where we are in the process. I don’t mind being interviewed but if they waived it then it will save our time and money. Good luck Queen30 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Aj-Ind said:

I am glad at least we are getting constant updates. We know where we are in the process. I don’t mind being interviewed but if they waived it then it will save our time and money. Good luck Queen30 

Yes. Good Luck To You Too Aj-Ind

1 hour ago, Sexy said:

I just received alert today saying my case as been transfer to another office...pls someone tell me what that means?

What kind of visa you come to the states with?

1 minute ago, Sexy said:

I just received alert today saying my case as been transfer to another office...pls someone tell me what that means?

Visiting..b1  b2

You are not alone, most likely your case will be transferred to National Benefits Center. That can potentially mean that you might have an interview in the future

I-751 --> Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (September 2020) - MM/DD/YYYY

• 09/11/2020 First of 90-day window
  • 09/14/2020 : Sent to USCIS Arizona Lockbox by UPS
  • 09/15/2020 : Arrived at Arizona Lockbox
  • 09/23/2020 : Receipt Msg, Service center: EAC
  • 09/25/2020 : NOA Received, dated 09/18/2020
  • 10/03/2020 : Biometrics waived. Fingerprints from previous petition are applied
  • 04/25/2021 : New Card Is Being Produced

N-400 --> Citizenship application (September 2021) - MM/DD/YYYY

• 09/11/2021 First of 90-day window

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.