Kedar

I-751 September 2020 Filers

1,310 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, L FROM CALI said:

Hello everyone!!! Just sent out my package on 9/8/2020 through UPS, and package was delivered today-9/10/2020. 

Special thanks to frank for making that google sheet, I put my information in there already. Good luck everyone! 

Yes I saw that haha. I will sort the data now, to make sure it is in order!

Can you also tell me where is your local office? It just doesn't look good with a gap there haha🤣

Thank you for participation! :)

Edited by frank19910210

I-751 --> Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (September 2020) - MM/DD/YYYY

• 09/11/2020 First of 90-day window
  • 09/14/2020 : Sent to USCIS Arizona Lockbox by UPS
  • 09/15/2020 : Arrived at Arizona Lockbox
  • 09/23/2020 : Receipt Msg, Service center: EAC
  • 09/25/2020 : NOA Received, dated 09/18/2020
  • 10/03/2020 : Biometrics waived. Fingerprints from previous petition are applied
  • 04/25/2021 : New Card Is Being Produced

N-400 --> Citizenship application (September 2021) - MM/DD/YYYY

• 09/11/2021 First of 90-day window

41 minutes ago, frank19910210 said:

Okay I will just change the date. That is what I was worrying about, that they will take into account the date when I signed. 

Thanks!

I signed it before 90 days and there was no problem with that the day they take the account is the day of receipt and the account that they draw with your green card.  In the image you can see that this is the day that they will take into account not when signing the form.

Screenshot_20200910-234836_Drive.jpg

2 minutes ago, Stiven26 said:

I signed it before 90 days and there was no problem with that the day they take the account is the day of receipt and the account that they draw with your green card.  In the image you can see that this is the day that they will take into account not when signing the form.

Screenshot_20200910-234836_Drive.jpg

Okay thanks! But "Reloc Sent" doesn't mean the date I gave it to Fedex right? Since they won't even know when I actually send it

I-751 --> Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (September 2020) - MM/DD/YYYY

• 09/11/2020 First of 90-day window
  • 09/14/2020 : Sent to USCIS Arizona Lockbox by UPS
  • 09/15/2020 : Arrived at Arizona Lockbox
  • 09/23/2020 : Receipt Msg, Service center: EAC
  • 09/25/2020 : NOA Received, dated 09/18/2020
  • 10/03/2020 : Biometrics waived. Fingerprints from previous petition are applied
  • 04/25/2021 : New Card Is Being Produced

N-400 --> Citizenship application (September 2021) - MM/DD/YYYY

• 09/11/2021 First of 90-day window

7 minutes ago, frank19910210 said:

Okay thanks! But "Reloc Sent" doesn't mean the date I gave it to Fedex right? Since they won't even know when I actually send it

I think , They will not be aware of the day that you send it in fedex. They give you the date they receive the package at the reception they give you the date that is valid as received. 

Edited by Stiven26

On 9/3/2020 at 11:54 AM, frank19910210 said:

Oh it is a good news, do you mind also filling out the google sheet? So the information can be organized.

Thanks!

Since you are a September filer, do you know how long it takes to get the Extension letter in mail  from the date USCIS receives your package. And how long it takes for the biometric appointment ? 

On 9/4/2020 at 7:57 PM, frank19910210 said:

I don't think it is necessary to put A number and name on each documents, because I feel it is not necessary.

For hightlight, I think it is better to reprint then without highlight because it might potentially affect the scanning quality. I also highlighted things first, but I have reprinted all of them.

I am not sure about the card. But I believe if their system can process credit card, they must can process debit card no? I have not heard yet anyone says, we take credit card only. Usually either only debit card or both.

Oops  I highlighted most of my 300 page plus package, highlighting the important things. I thought its easier for the officer if I highlight my name , address etc in a bank statement which is crowded with many other information. Would have cause an issue ? 

17 hours ago, Stiven26 said:

Hi @frank19910210 yes I used those  on top of documents. and used document separator too, where it identifies which documents go in that exhit.  PD: (Remember if the documents are super well organized and easy for your work the official will appreciate that.) there you can see in my photo. in the instructions you can also read how they like the folder to go.   everything is to your liking as you want to send it. if you want to put the alien on each page. In mine I also used a highlighter and they still revived them so it's a matter of taste to who does and who does not like.  in my case all the pages had my # alien except immigration forms and all my account statements and documents had a highlighter. Good day.

Screenshot_20200910-085007_WhatsApp.jpg

Thanks for this photo. My stack almost looks like this. It was 3 inch thick. .how thick is yours ? The reason I am asking is I had to seperate my paper into two volumes because my 2 inch prong fasteners couldnt hold everything in one volume. I then wrapped a rubber band around both volumes so they dont separate.  Do you think thats ok ? Am wondering if I should have got a large size prong and stacked everything in one volume instead of two. None of the office stores in my region had anything larger than 2" !!

Curious, how long did it take for you to come up with your I 751 package. I thought I could finish in one week but it easily took 10 days of painstaking work - printing, scanning, highlighting etc.

Lastly - You mentioned you highlighted which is what I did in the documents to make it easy for the officer. But I read in this thread that highlighting is not advised by USCIS as it affects their scanning ? 

4 hours ago, Alexmat1 said:

Thanks for this photo. My stack almost looks like this. It was 3 inch thick. .how thick is yours ? The reason I am asking is I had to seperate my paper into two volumes because my 2 inch prong fasteners couldnt hold everything in one volume. I then wrapped a rubber band around both volumes so they dont separate.  Do you think thats ok ? Am wondering if I should have got a large size prong and stacked everything in one volume instead of two. None of the office stores in my region had anything larger than 2" !!

Curious, how long did it take for you to come up with your I 751 package. I thought I could finish in one week but it easily took 10 days of painstaking work - printing, scanning, highlighting etc.

Lastly - You mentioned you highlighted which is what I did in the documents to make it easy for the officer. But I read in this thread that highlighting is not advised by USCIS as it affects their scanning ? 

Hi @Alexmat1  Well mine was about 5 "thick, I used the 3" fasteners is the longest and I bought them online. I did not separate my documents. There is a trick or a secret for you to use 2 of 2 "and join them together. That way you don't separate the documents. I use two of 3" joined. 20 days I was organizing printing and assembling my package. I still use the highlighter but not in the forms only in my  personal documents. but they received it anyway with no problem,  all my copies were in color and high resolution. And with  highlighter.  

5 hours ago, Alexmat1 said:

Since you are a September filer, do you know how long it takes to get the Extension letter in mail  from the date USCIS receives your package. And how long it takes for the biometric appointment ? 

Well so far for your text with the receipt # its taken a week for that. I am expecting our 18 month ext letter on the 14th ..... Watch the spread sheet. The Biometrics is unknown to all. You may get a waver { I read this may expire on sept first} or wait a few months until your local office catches up. I have read people waiting months for this.

Oops  I highlighted most of my 300 page plus package, highlighting the important things. I thought its easier for the officer if I highlight my name , address etc in a bank statement which is crowded with many other information. Would have cause an issue ? 

Is ok. Is fine no problem,  I did the same in 600 pages. to all account statements. bills, I highlight names, address and dates and account number the most important information. I already have my case number that means there was no problem with that. to the immigration forms if I did not highlight them or put an alian number or anything else if not.

when you plan to send the package to see if I explain how to join the 2 fasteners and join everything together

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
10 hours ago, YazminJ said:

Just a quick tip on the USCIS website for filling tips it says to put the tabs at the bottom on the pages not on the side. I don’t know why, but I thought I’d just let you know if you haven’t already sent yours off yet. 

64A65D48-850C-4F8D-A08E-127ACDD649B9.png

Thanks man for letting me know. I never came across this page. I have already send it. I will keep that in mind for the next time.  👍

15 minutes ago, Aj-Ind said:

Thanks man for letting me know. I never came across this page. I have already send it. I will keep that in mind for the next time.  👍

Sure no worries, it shouldn’t be a problem if you already sent it. I just thought I’d let you know if you hadn’t already sent it you could fix it. And you’re welcome it’s good to know for next time :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
9 hours ago, Stiven26 said:

I think , They will not be aware of the day that you send it in fedex. They give you the date they receive the package at the reception they give you the date that is valid as received. 

And also when you check your case status it states when the application was received. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.