Nockideetah

Refusal due to section 212(a)5

217 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Khalid Mahmud said:

But you should wait the response of uscis 

It is a process before I can receive the response from USCIS, as the embassy has to write their report, send it to the DOS, which the DOS will forward to USCIS before I can get that response; this can take months to a year. I don't think it hurt filing a new petition, while we wait for the NOIR. The whole immigration process is so draining and stressful. I filed for my mom years back and it was easy and smooth process, spousal visas are stressful. Best of luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Khalid Mahmud said:

This can be your thought but we have received the 212a 5A , do you think we are joking ????

It can be frustrating trying to understand why we were denied on INA section that doesn't relate to our case. But like I replied to one of his replies, I won't put my energy trying to understand it, but will focus on the way forward and fixing this, so I get my husband over here.

1 hour ago, Ma Daniel said:

It can be frustrating trying to understand why we were denied on INA section that doesn't relate to our case. But like I replied to one of his replies, I won't put my energy trying to understand it, but will focus on the way forward and fixing this, so I get my husband over here.

It looks mystery as every attorney said it's not related to Cr1 visa and beside that they cant say anything unless uscis tells the reason , one also suggests to Reapply 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
6 hours ago, Khalid Mahmud said:

This can be your thought but we have received the 212a 5A , do you think we are joking ????

I didn’t say you’re joking. I replied to someone else. You said you have 212a5 but said you also have 221g. I’m trying to understand.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Khalid Mahmud said:

Please accept my apology on my reply to you, you are nice one. 

So you said you have both 212a5 and 221g?

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Khalid Mahmud said:

Yes 221g after interview and 212a 5a refusal letter 

That's interesting. What was the 221g for?

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 8/20/2020 at 8:29 AM, Ncornejo7 said:

There is a question on the DS 260 that is 

question:

• Do you seek to enter the United States for the purpose of performing skilled or unskilled labor but have not yet been certified by the Secretary of Labor?

do you remember what he answered?

Where it is i dnt find it??plz share a screen...ty

Timeline
On 12/6/2020 at 8:43 AM, Ma Daniel said:

From what I understand, he is gonna file it with the new I-130 petition, since we not sure when we gonna receive the NOID. Since this is brought up, I will verify with the lawyer and post his explanation. Honestly, I am not familiar with the waivers

But i heard that if we file new petition thn previous one will expired so we ll not get any letter from uscis. That's why m confused 😕..

Timeline
On 11/2/2020 at 1:09 AM, Stephanie&Sofiane said:

It is frustrating, but from what I understand now it's just another review of your documents and if USCIS reapproves everything you won't hear from them until you get a letter and an update on your profile. If they see anything inadmissible they would likely send a NOID but then you have about a month to provide more information. We have an immigration attorney we are working with, and a congressman or senator are also able to help by requesting more information. We still don't know what the 212a5 means though! Also have found out it the files can be shared several times between USCIS and NVC before you will hear from them. And also don't forget they work with priority dates, a lot of people posting I see have more recent priority dates so you might be waiting longer a little bit. Our priority date is October 2018, we applied then and we're approved on the I-130 in October 2019. The embassies and USCIS offices closing earlier in the year from Covid-19 can still be affecting wait times. Good luck, it's just much waiting! 

Mine is july2018..

Potomac center..

Urs??

Timeline
On 8/24/2020 at 6:53 AM, geowrian said:

Visa ineligabilities for FY19: https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Statistics/AnnualReports/FY2019AnnualReport/FY19AnnualReport-TableXX.pdf

212(a)(5)(A) Labor Certification (immigrants only): 10,502

212(a)(5)(B) Unqualified Physician (immigrants only): 0

212(a)(5)(C) Uncertified foreign health-care workers: 1 (and it was overcome)

None of these apply to a CR-1/IR-1 visa.

Plz share the page link...so we can find old too...ty

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.