55 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hello ,

Starting a Filter for Adjustment Of Status in Ohio (Columbus ,Cincinnati,Cleveland)

Any Updates /Feedback will be appreciated.

Following this!

I am AOS (married to USC). Initially filed Dec 2019 and has been ready to schedule for interview since February. 
Recently (july) changed address from Los Angeles to Cincinnati. I was told my file was still at the NBC so hopefully the address change didn't hurt (might even helped if Cincinnati is processing at an okay rate)

I have haven't heard about much about any progress in Ohio so very interested if anyone has updates.

Fingers crossed for everyone. 

24-Dec-2019 - i-485/i-130/1-765

29-Dec-2019 - NOA received

24-Jan-2020 - Bio completed

25-Feb-2020 - Ready to Schedule for Interview

5-March-2020- Combo Card Approved

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't heard anything either. and the website processing time keeps getting longer each month. oh dear. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 8/15/2020 at 12:42 PM, JACKP said:

Have anyone had Biometrics after reopening in CBUS? 

No and it’s so frustrating...we filed AOS mid May and haven’t heard yet...they can’t be THAT backlogged from just closing end of March. I saw another person in a different thread say she actually walked in to just get some info and they people were very nice and said they were never busy and so it makes me wonder what the holdup is?!

Timeline
1 hour ago, EAdamo said:

No and it’s so frustrating...we filed AOS mid May and haven’t heard yet...they can’t be THAT backlogged from just closing end of March. I saw another person in a different thread say she actually walked in to just get some info and they people were very nice and said they were never busy and so it makes me wonder what the holdup is?!

Ya i know , Also a person from another thread i know of , who filed in First week of May got the Bio Metrics done on 25th August in CBUS . We filed in Mid May too , lets hope and pray for the best !

I filed in end of May and haven't heard anything. 

I also went to the ASC myself and found the place VERY empty... they told us they reduced the cases/day from 150 to 40 now... which does not make sense since so many backlog cases were created during COVID. And it seems like they are still processing March cases. I have no idea what the order is.

No updates at all here. 
I saw 3 couples updated their visajourney timeline to indicate interviews in Sept/Oct in Cincinnati. At least that gives me a little hope. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, AaaGEO said:

No updates at all here. 
I saw 3 couples updated their visajourney timeline to indicate interviews in Sept/Oct in Cincinnati. At least that gives me a little hope. 

IDK whats up with Columbus !! , there is literally no updates :(

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=355947

here is a couple that have an interview scheduled Sept 28th in Columbus. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Laos
Timeline

We just had our EAD approved today (and AOS interview scheduled - still waiting for letter) after our bio appointment on Aug 25 in CLE. So there’s movement in the state. The long wait is nearly over. 

Edited by A - J

Timeline

That's good , I am PD MAY 15th , and there are others too . I see a pin drop silence in Columbus area movements 😷

Edited by JACKP

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, JACKP said:

That's good , I am PD MAY 15th , and there are others too . I see a pin drop silence in Columbus area movements 😷

JackP, our Receipt Date is MAY 18TH, we have not heard anything from Columbus yet either...has anyone contacted our senators or congressman? In my area it’s Rob Portman, Sherrod Brown and Steve Stivers. I’m thinking of contacting them tomorrow.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.