Angelinaaa

Ciudad Juarez interviews ???

442 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
38 minutes ago, Kim&Jesus said:

I just got another email saying another 60 days. My husbands CC is September 2019 he’s been in Mexico since December 2019 and Im in the US. Almost two years and nothing. It’s miserable! 

18 minutes ago, Babu Frik said:

were you always separated?

Did you need a waiver?

sounds like the husband was living in the US (filed forms as together in the US) but then he moved to Mx to wait for the interview

as far as I know NVC or the consulate identify as separated those who filed the forms with domicile in US and Mexico respectively

Service Center: Texas Service Center SRC

Consulate: Juarez, Mexico

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/21

I-130 NOA2: 2019/09/17

NVC DQ: 2020/01/21

Visa Approved: 2021/07/01

Maybe that’s how they decide who is separated or not! However during our process of the whole filling for him he ended up in immigration court because we live close to the Canadian border so he was detained by ICE and I had to pay $10,000 to get him out that was in 2017 he was then let go and afterward he was given a work permit a social security and a drivers licenses. Anyways I’ll try to make a short story he had to go through immigration court on august 2019 and we were so lucky/blessed because the judge was so nice she gave him a choice to fight his case in front of her which would had been set for feb 2020 or he could go to his parents in Mexico and wait for his appointment “no longer than 6 months” well we chose voluntary departure because we were going to have to pay thousands of more to fight his case. Of course now we wished we would have done it that way! So he had to leave by Dec 24 2019 which is why we are separated! 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Kim&Jesus said:

Maybe that’s how they decide who is separated or not! However during our process of the whole filling for him he ended up in immigration court because we live close to the Canadian border so he was detained by ICE and I had to pay $10,000 to get him out that was in 2017 he was then let go and afterward he was given a work permit a social security and a drivers licenses. Anyways I’ll try to make a short story he had to go through immigration court on august 2019 and we were so lucky/blessed because the judge was so nice she gave him a choice to fight his case in front of her which would had been set for feb 2020 or he could go to his parents in Mexico and wait for his appointment “no longer than 6 months” well we chose voluntary departure because we were going to have to pay thousands of more to fight his case. Of course now we wished we would have done it that way! So he had to leave by Dec 24 2019 which is why we are separated! 

so sorry about all of that, I know waiting sucks but the good thing is that he is gonna be ok and will be able to enter legally at some point

if it helps there are many people who are never able to fix their immigration status, keep hanging in there although it sucks to be waiting and waiting..

Service Center: Texas Service Center SRC

Consulate: Juarez, Mexico

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/21

I-130 NOA2: 2019/09/17

NVC DQ: 2020/01/21

Visa Approved: 2021/07/01

Timeline
37 minutes ago, Jennifer Meza said:

Looks like they are giving interviews for DQ August 2020. Hopefully we see a lot of interviews in august ! :') .

Yeah I saw a bunch come through on Monday, I wonder if we'll start seeing September appointments at the end of the month.

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Jennifer Meza said:

I Hope so :,) My DQ IS Novemeber 5th . 

I'm 2 weeks after you.

If things keep moving the way they are now you could be hearing something in October.

I get paranoid that I'll be one of the cases that gets passed by.

The only downside is we might get appointments during high season for flights and they'll be expensive.

3 hours ago, Babu Frik said:

I'm 2 weeks after you.

If things keep moving the way they are now you could be hearing something in October.

The only downside is we might get appointments during high season for flights and they'll be expensive.

Yes ! me too I see several from 2019 posting they still dont have theirs :( . wonder what's the criteria for receiving and skipping.  I know they are working on family unificatio  so I'm praying they dont skip mine :')

3 hours ago, Babu Frik said:

I'm 2 weeks after you.

Yes they will be expensive, but at this point id give my whole savings account to be with my husband ! 

Edited by Jennifer Meza

On 7/26/2021 at 2:48 PM, Babu Frik said:

I don't know what the current situation is,  but in the part,  the answer was always Juarez because it was sent from there. 

On 7/27/2021 at 7:04 AM, Juliet57 said:

If you receive it in Juarez they say it takes around 2 or 3 days. We had other plans and couldn't stay in Juarez so I had it sent to the CAS in my city and it arrived exactly a week after the interview

CC May 22, 2020

IR1 Separated

1st appointment August 3rd 

2nd appointment (interview) August 4th 

Received "packet" August 6th (Just the passport with visa inside not in a packet or envelope) 

Timeline
25 minutes ago, ROC100 said:

CC May 22, 2020

IR1 Separated

1st appointment August 3rd 

2nd appointment (interview) August 4th 

Received "packet" August 6th (Just the passport with visa inside not in a packet or envelope) 

Congratulations!

It's all electronic now, they pull it up on the computer at the port of entry.

Does anyone know what this means? The message states “case expedited to post per nvc request.”

we have never applied for an expedite. Our DQ date is June 02 2020. We saw numerous appointments scheduled for this with July and august 2020 dates so I thought we got skipped over. We just received that message this morning.

anyone else get something like this?

1694C174-BE81-4565-80AC-3AB427A6A473.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.