Ash zaheer

US consulate Islamabad reopening

3,012 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
11 hours ago, aishaTayyab said:

Next week Insha’Allah! You have already had your interview right? 

Good luck with your interview.🙏🙏pray for us too. 🤞

Edited by podeena
@Aisha Tayyab

Timeline
11 hours ago, aishaTayyab said:

Next week Insha’Allah! You have already had your interview right? 

That's great news. So happy for you.

We were DQ'd on June 30, 2021 so we will probably be waiting till June/July next year. Hope this time passes by fast.

I have a question to ask: my husband received his interview letter yesterday on October 20th and his interview is on November 3rd. He was DQ’d on September 22, 2020. My question is he has gotten his first dose of pfizer vaccine on October 12 and he will not be able to get his second dose dose down for the medical. Can he go to medicals with one dose of vaccine, will they let him do his Medicals. Please help his interview is soon. Thank you.

5 hours ago, Ikhann2 said:

I have a question to ask: my husband received his interview letter yesterday on October 20th and his interview is on November 3rd. He was DQ’d on September 22, 2020. My question is he has gotten his first dose of pfizer vaccine on October 12 and he will not be able to get his second dose dose down for the medical. Can he go to medicals with one dose of vaccine, will they let him do his Medicals. Please help his interview is soon. Thank you.

This is something only they can answer for you. Please call your medical facility. It should be ok.

Hello guys I have a question. My husband’s interview is on 3rd Nov. we need to get his medical, I believe for medical they also require polio certificate from an authorized hospital.he lives in Islamabad does anyone know where he could get polio vaccine or certificate. If anyone has gone through the visa procedure already can you please advise what else he needs for interview.

5 hours ago, Adil Nizami said:

Hello guys I have a question. My husband’s interview is on 3rd Nov. we need to get his medical, I believe for medical they also require polio certificate from an authorized hospital.he lives in Islamabad does anyone know where he could get polio vaccine or certificate. If anyone has gone through the visa procedure already can you please advise what else he needs for interview.

My husband didn’t take anything with him and they took care of everything for him.

Timeline
40 minutes ago, aishaTayyab said:

My husband didn’t take anything with him and they took care of everything for him.

Will you be traveling to Pakistan to go to the interview with your husband? have they asked you to attend?

On 10/22/2021 at 2:08 PM, Adil Nizami said:

Guys I’m really confused about the documents that to be taken to the interview. Hoping you can help. I have a joint sponsor, what documents do I need from him? Do I need his Tax return copy or tax transcript? He only has tax return copy right now. Do I also need to provide his proof of income?

Does your joint sponsor live with you?

please send a direct message and I will help you with getting everything ready!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.