3,012 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, F&I said:

Visa approved Alhumdulilla 

IR-1 spouse visa 

Islamabad embassy 

DQ may 25th 2020

interview March 15th 2021

questions asked on interview: 

Is this you and your spouse first marriage? 
was it arranged and love? 
where did you guys first meet? 
does your wife work? 
when did your wife come to the United States? 

documents checked: 

Nikkah nama 

marriage certificate 

Birth certificate 

Looked at pictures of honeymoon. 

Congratulations!! Did you say arranged or love??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, aishaTayyab said:

does anyone know when the new interviews will be sent out? I thought it’ll be this week but I haven’t seen anything on here yet..

it will be this week. IA.. but the week is just started and its really Monday Morning in USA. Just Relax. 
What is your DQ date btw?

Timeline
12 hours ago, syed moh said:

for CR1 visa do I need to mention in interview for my husband's job my husband have his job recently before my interview date even though I have household member? please help

I think I have answered the same question on fakebook group as well. Take legal proof of his job with you. It is going to be plus for you.. but make sure to complete all the documents which are required or uploaded to the portal already 

Timeline
46 minutes ago, Zaidi5 said:

I just checked my CEAC status. It's still "At NVC". I don't think I'm gonna get the IL this month. The status should be "In Transit" by now. Does anyone else have their status changed to "In Transit"?

My DQ is 29 June.

They haven't sent to anyone in this month yet. My DQ is 18th June. My status hasn't been changed even..

24 minutes ago, syed88 said:

Did they sent new interview dates? 

Not yet.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.