Ash zaheer

US consulate Islamabad reopening

3,012 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I'm interested to see how the embassy prioritizes the cases - Would it be based on the priority date from the I-130 or based on the DQ - I just hope a lot more interview for spouses start going through soon! It would be awesome to see things move faster. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, IFK said:

I'm interested to see how the embassy prioritizes the cases - Would it be based on the priority date from the I-130 or based on the DQ - I just hope a lot more interview for spouses start going through soon! It would be awesome to see things move faster. 

Did u see any IR1 interviews ? I might be wrong . But i feel like its mostly CR1 ? 

Timeline
46 minutes ago, aishaTayyab said:

They’re only doing interviews for US Citizen spouses and children. My assumption is that they will go through the cases and pick the ones that are sponsored by US Citizens and process those in the order they were DQ’d.

I feel that too ... do you know anyone who got new interview who was dq recently  ?  Last date i know was March 17.. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Zack36 said:

Update....

Alhamdulliah my spouse got her IR-1 Visa Approved,my spouse interview date was yesterday October 13,2020 US Embassy Islamabad.they asked my spouse few questions and asked for the wedding pictures,which my spouse provided them.they took my spouse passport and said you will find out in two weeks,if you're approved for Visa.my spouse visa status was put in AP status,after her interview.after 24hrs later I checked my spouse Visa Status and it was changed to Issued. Thanks to Allah,we have crossed the finish line of this Visa journey. 

20201013_235247.jpg

My bhabhis sister in laws interview was october 13 and hers is issued today too. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Zack36 said:

Update....

Alhamdulliah my spouse got her IR-1 Visa Approved,my spouse interview date was yesterday October 13,2020 US Embassy Islamabad.they asked my spouse few questions and asked for the wedding pictures,which my spouse provided them.they took my spouse passport and said you will find out in two weeks,if you're approved for Visa.my spouse visa status was put in AP status,after her interview.after 24hrs later I checked my spouse Visa Status and it was changed to Issued. Thanks to Allah,we have crossed the finish line of this Visa journey. 

20201013_235247.jpg

Mashallah !! Very happy to see it. 

10 hours ago, zadd said:

Congratulations 🎉 pray for me my case is ap from last 23 months dnt know what digging up from my 

Thanks zadd and will keep you in my prayers,I heard that Pakistani Males are qued in AP status longer than the Females.i guess it depends on the case,cause everyone case if different.just have patience and keep praying to Allah,he will make it easy for you.

9 hours ago, Skull78000 said:

My bhabhis sister in laws interview was october 13 and hers is issued today too. 

Oh congrats then hoping the best for your case to,just stay positive and have patience.Allah will make it easy for you.

9 hours ago, Rab12 said:

Mashallah !! Very happy to see it. 

Thank you and wish you all the best on here. 

Timeline
16 hours ago, Zack36 said:

Update....

20201013_235247.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS Brother!!! so happy for you

Timeline

Guys,

I have a question, apart from the Nadra marriage certificate, do we need to provide an English translation of the Nikah Nama to USCIS as well?

Did you folks have to provide it? If so, where did you get it made from?

We only have the Urdu Nikah Nama and the Nadra Marriage Certificate.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.