bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from VSC for your I-129F?

6,683 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
OMG!!!! Two weeks???? Only because one of them is Cuban!!!??????? What's the deal with cubans????? Good for them but I mean, someone has to change the waiting rules then!!! It's not fair at all for some of us who have been waiting 5 or over 5 months, even 6 months. It should be equal for everyone!

I really gave up thinking about the way the work over there.....!!!! :bonk:

Yeah Cuba is America's favorite country I guess, except for that little boycott of their economy :blink: If we're gonna favor some group why not our friends, like England :wacko:

It's like I'm in the twilight zone

Petition sent priority mail 6/4/07

Received by VSC 6/6/07

Touched 6/13/07

um ... hello?

Touched 12/20/07, after change of address

approx. 1/3/08 - starting to wish VSC staff acquire untreatable stinkfoot

1/17/08 Ombudsman filed formal inquiry.

Touched 2/3 ... wow that was fast, only 8 months to get around to us

Approved 2/20 NOA2

Case arrived Manila USE 3/4

Interview scheduled April 22!

Medical 4/14

Approved!! Interview on 4/22 - just one question!

Visa in hand May 10, whew!

Tickets for poe may 24

Married july 2008

2 year resident w/o interview 2/09 (no more hiding in the basement jokes)

kid 1,Bradley, 10/2009

10 year resident 2/2011 w/o interview

kid 2, Jeffrey, 8/2012

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!!! Two weeks???? Only because one of them is Cuban!!!??????? What's the deal with cubans????? Good for them but I mean, someone has to change the waiting rules then!!! It's not fair at all for some of us who have been waiting 5 or over 5 months, even 6 months. It should be equal for everyone!

Yeah Cuba is America's favorite country I guess, except for that little boycott of their economy :blink: If we're gonna favor some group why not our friends, like England :wacko:

Philippines is my favorite!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

I AGREE.GOOD FOR THEM. NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS. I GUESS IM SPENDING CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS IN BULGARIA.

Well be thankful you are able to. I know I don't get that chance due to work obligations.

ITS NOT THAT EASY FOR ME. I MAY HAVE TO QUIT MY JOB TO DO THIS. IF I DONT HEAR SOMETHING FROM USCIS I WILL HAVE TO.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

why would you quit your job...unless you plan on staying in Bulgaria...

3dflags_usa0001-0003a.gif3dflags_tha0001-0003a.gif

I-129F

Petition mailed to Nebraska Service Center 06/04/2007

Petition received by CSC 06/19/2007...NOA1

I love my Siamese kitten...

Timeline

I hear you, Tanjay. My fiancee is from there too. Unfortunately I doubt it would ever be them as they don't even make our country's list of 27 countries on the Visa Waiver Program (VWP). Well, I guess Cuba doesn't either come to think of it...not really sure why we give Cuba special favor in all this. If any favor was given, I would have thought the 27 countries on the VWP.

Andorra Iceland Norway

Australia Ireland Portugal

Austria Italy San Marino

Belgium Japan Singapore

Brunei Liechtenstein Slovenia

Denmark Luxembourg Spain

Finland Monaco Sweden

France the Netherlands Switzerland

Germany New Zealand United Kingdom

Edited by Bill B

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

I AGREE.GOOD FOR THEM. NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS. I GUESS IM SPENDING CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS IN BULGARIA.

Oh come on!!!! Be more positive!!!!! :D

"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." Albert Einstein.

05/09/07 --- NOA1

05/15/07 --- Touched

10/24/07 --- Case assigned!

10/31/07 --- Touched

11/01/07 --- RFE

11/02/07 --- Touched

11/05/07 --- Got RFE on the mail

11/09/07 --- RFE sent back to VSC

12/06/07 --- Waited enough time to RESEND our RFE

12/07/07 --- RFE received at VSC and signed by Novak....

12/10/07 --- Case received and resumed

12/11/07 --- Touched

12/12/07 --- Touched

12/13/07 --- Touched

12/14/07 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- APPROVED!!!!!!

01/11/08 --- Got NOA2 on the mail

01/12/08 --- Got NVC letter on the mail

01/17/08 --- Got packet 3

01/28/08 --- Medical

02/05/08 --- INTERVIEW!!!!

02/10/08 --- Off to NY!!!!

Timeline

B)-->

QUOTE(Bill B @ Oct 24 2007, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hear you, Tanjay. My fiancee is from there too. Unfortunately I doubt it would ever be them as they don't even make our country's list of 27 countries on the Visa Waiver Program (VWP). Well, I guess Cuba doesn't either come to think of it...not really sure why we give Cuba special favor in all this. If any favor was given, I would have thought the 27 countries on the VWP.

Andorra Iceland Norway

Australia Ireland Portugal

Austria Italy San Marino

Belgium Japan Singapore

Brunei Liechtenstein Slovenia

Denmark Luxembourg Spain

Finland Monaco Sweden

France the Netherlands Switzerland

Germany New Zealand United Kingdom

I agree...

"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." Albert Einstein.

05/09/07 --- NOA1

05/15/07 --- Touched

10/31/07 --- Touched

11/01/07 --- RFE

11/02/07 --- Touched

12/11/07 --- Touched

12/12/07 --- Touched

12/13/07 --- Touched

12/14/07 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- Touched

01/28/08 --- Medical

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
why would you quit your job...unless you plan on staying in Bulgaria...

WHATEVER I HAVE TO DO TO BE WITH HER.

Ok then...you can't live there forever and when you decide to come back, you'll be jobless.

3dflags_usa0001-0003a.gif3dflags_tha0001-0003a.gif

I-129F

Petition mailed to Nebraska Service Center 06/04/2007

Petition received by CSC 06/19/2007...NOA1

I love my Siamese kitten...

Timeline

Patrick, you won't have to quit your job, she'll be there by then!!!!! :D:yes::thumbs:

05/09/07 --- NOA1

05/15/07 --- Touched

10/31/07 --- Touched

11/01/07 --- RFE

11/02/07 --- Touched

12/11/07 --- Touched

12/12/07 --- Touched

12/13/07 --- Touched

12/14/07 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- Touched

01/28/08 --- Medical

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Hey guys-

I read this thread constantly and just wanted to say a few things. Mirla, you need to be getting approved soon! You are so positive you truly deserve it and you keep up the positive vibe on the thread, it's really awesome. referring to your red sox vs rockies comment, I hope you were going for the Red Sox!! And Byron, when I saw that post about your RFE, I literally said "####### THAT SUCKS" out loud to myself. I'm really sorry that happened to you, but just know that I always come on here hoping to see you and Mirla approved (as well as everyone else too!)

Also, in regards to the Cuba petitions speeding through, I was reading somewhere, I think a thread on this website....they get approved so quickly because I guess it takes a really long time for them to apply within Cuba for them to actually leave the country. Has anyone else read this also? I think that is the case but I am not 100%. :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
Patrick, you won't have to quit your job, she'll be there by then!!!!! :D:yes::thumbs:

IM SURE YOUR RIGHT. IM JUST REALLY STRESSING LATELY. JUST WANT TO START LIVING AGAIN. MY EMPLOYER WILL TAKE ME BACK IF I LEAVE. I JUST DONT WANT TO LEAVE HIM BECAUSE IM HIS ONLY A TECH. HE ALREADY GAVE ME 4 WEEKS PAID LEAVE THIS YEAR.

Timeline

IM SURE YOUR RIGHT. IM JUST REALLY STRESSING LATELY. JUST WANT TO START LIVING AGAIN. MY EMPLOYER WILL TAKE ME BACK IF I LEAVE. I JUST DONT WANT TO LEAVE HIM BECAUSE IM HIS ONLY A TECH. HE ALREADY GAVE ME 4 WEEKS PAID LEAVE THIS YEAR.

Patrick,

I wouldn't leave like that. You need to be able to prove to the Government that you can support her if you ever want her to come live here. I understand the frustration and hopelessness you feel. I also get very upset when I consider how we get treated by our Government in this process while other visa types get priority over ours. All we can do is what many in this thread have done and that is write elected officials and media outlets...other than that, we wait until they get around to us. Good luck that it will be sooner, rather than later.

Edited by Bill B

Timeline
Hey guys-

I read this thread constantly and just wanted to say a few things. Mirla, you need to be getting approved soon! You are so positive you truly deserve it and you keep up the positive vibe on the thread, it's really awesome. referring to your red sox vs rockies comment, I hope you were going for the Red Sox!! And Byron, when I saw that post about your RFE, I literally said "####### THAT SUCKS" out loud to myself. I'm really sorry that happened to you, but just know that I always come on here hoping to see you and Mirla approved (as well as everyone else too!)

Also, in regards to the Cuba petitions speeding through, I was reading somewhere, I think a thread on this website....they get approved so quickly because I guess it takes a really long time for them to apply within Cuba for them to actually leave the country. Has anyone else read this also? I think that is the case but I am not 100%. :thumbs:

THank you JonOz!!!! :D

As far as the game tonight.....Yes!! I'm going for the Red Sox silly-cheer.gifsilly-cheer.gif

Red Sox 7 - Rockies 1 silly-cheer.gif:D

I still don't understand the thing with Cuba..... :blink:

silly-cheer.gif Red Sox 8!!!! :D

05/09/07 --- NOA1

05/15/07 --- Touched

10/31/07 --- Touched

11/01/07 --- RFE

11/02/07 --- Touched

12/11/07 --- Touched

12/12/07 --- Touched

12/13/07 --- Touched

12/14/07 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- Touched

01/28/08 --- Medical

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.