Mohd_NazmiSaeed

more questions for the DS 260

25 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Mohd_NazmiSaeed said:

now in this case i shall keep it in the DS260 as the main passport even not renewed ?

Hmm, what do you think?

Edited by SusieQQQ

2 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

Hmm, what do you think?

if it was already expired before submitted the DS260 [i wil submitted it today]  i would have removed it

but it is current and i won't be expired until 2 months, that is the issue.

Mohammad Saeed

HVAC Operations Manager

http://www.mohdsaeed.ae

Well I guess it depends on your understanding of “main”. My personal understanding of a “main” passport is the one that you actually use or intend to use for the purpose stated.

3 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

Well I guess it depends on your understanding of “main”. My personal understanding of a “main” passport is the one that you actually use or intend to use for the purpose stated.

well am sorry if i got you confused.

i meant by it the original passport she obtained by birth, the Jordanian passport she obtained after marriage and now it is the one being used for travel and in DV lottery

so is it better not to mention the Palestinian passport in this case ?

Mohammad Saeed

HVAC Operations Manager

I don’t have the entire form in my head. Don’t they ask for all current passports ?
anyway, please use your best judgement according to your understanding. I’m sorry but I really don’t have time to go double check everything the DS260 asks. 

Are you a permanent resident of a country/region other than your country/region of origin(Nationality).

I am residing in UAE but on a a residency visa which is renewed every 3years.

Does this mean I am on a permanent visa?

Edited by Olu09

2 hours ago, Olu09 said:

Are you a permanent resident of a country/region other than your country/region of origin(Nationality).

I am residing in UAE but on a a residency visa which is renewed every 3years.

Does this mean I am on a permanent visa?

Hmm. By “permanent resident” I think they mean whatever the equivalent of a green card is (like indefinite leave to remain in the UK). If you have to renew your visa every 3 years then I think the answer is no. Is there any clarification of this in the help function next to the question?

Apreciare me ayuden con la siguiente pregunta. Al momento de llenar mi aplicación para la lotería de visas no incluí a mi menor hijo por no contar con su pasaporte.

Recibí la carta que me indica que fuimos beneficiados con la visa de diversidad, pero ¿qué debo hacer para incluir a mi menor hijo de 3 meses de edad?

• 2 months later...

Hi all, i have question for the Police Certificate

As previously mentioned above, my wife has dual nationalities, when she was in Egypt studying she was using the Palestinian passport

after we got married she obtained the Jordanian passport [which she uses in her travels and documentations]

Now to apply for the police certificate for Egypt, they want to know the personal information  as her name, staying location and passport number as well

Shall we give the passport number that she used while she was living in Egypt or we use the new passport number ? 

Regards

Mohammad Saeed

HVAC Operations Manager

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.