MophRose

AP

10 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 minutes ago, MophRose said:

Hello , do they still processing administrative processes cases during this pandemic ??

Hard to say, some consulates may have sent nonessential personnel home 

YMMV

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

My fiancé is also in administrative processing in Jordan. There is no telling and I can’t get information from here or from there. But what I have heard is that they are back to full-time after Ramadan. Chances are they haven’t done a damn thing. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

10685284_10203853223303551_1747007237_n.jpg

Timeline
On 3/29/2020 at 3:53 PM, MophRose said:

Hello , do they still processing administrative processes cases during this pandemic ??

So I got word that they are not working at all on any AP cases during this pandemic but they plan to resume after Ramadan 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
On 5/8/2020 at 8:58 AM, SJordanS said:

So I got word that they are not working at all on any AP cases during this pandemic but they plan to resume after Ramadan 

How long have your fiance in AP ? Have been for 20 weeks without update till today , they asked me for additional information such as social media, passports numbers ,familiy members info etc. they even kept my marriage ,and birthday certifications and my status says READY for interview.

I got this response from embassy lately:

"We are escalating your case for final resolution and you will receive a follow up email with further guidance.

What that means?!

Timeline
On 5/8/2020 at 8:58 AM, SJordanS said:

Hopefully , thank you

Timeline
27 minutes ago, MophRose said:

How long have your fiance in AP ? Have been for 20 weeks without update till today , they asked me for additional information such as social media, passports numbers ,familiy members info etc. they even kept my marriage ,and birthday certifications and my status says READY for interview.

I got this response from embassy lately:

"We are escalating your case for final resolution and you will receive a follow up email with further guidance.

What that means?!

When did you get that response? Did you get it these days during covid lockdown?   So it sounds like you guys sued USCIS not the embassy correct? Is your case is still with USCIS? That means that they are rushing to resolve and come to a decision and I’m pretty sure it’s in your favor!  

Edited by SJordanS

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Timeline
8 minutes ago, SJordanS said:

When did you get that response? Did you get it these days during covid lockdown?   So it sounds like you guys sued USCIS not the embassy correct? Is your case is still with USCIS? That means that they are rushing to resolve and come to a decision and I’m pretty sure it’s in your favor!  

We didn't sued uscis or embassy , I got this response there days ago and I'm getting it since 26/12/2019 after I sent the embassy my personal informations.

Why do you think that our case is in USCIS , the officer told me that they going to send my case to Washington DC.

Hopefully I'll get visa soon , and I wish so for your fiance

Just now, MophRose said:

We didn't sued uscis or embassy , I got this response there days ago and I'm getting it since 26/12/2019 after I sent the embassy my personal informations.

Why do you think that our case is in USCIS , the officer told me that they going to send my case to Washington DC.

Got this response three days ago

Timeline
10 minutes ago, MophRose said:

Got this response three days ago

IMG_20200511_063617.JPG

IMG_20200511_063922.JPG

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.