Empressdivine

Jamaican embassy

54 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 6/30/2020 at 8:59 PM, Sunshinestatefl said:

Interview done on  Thursday June 25, 2020 for Cr2 in Jamaica. Currently undergoing administrative processing. Anyone with experience with administrative processing in jamaica??

JA AP lasts about 1-4 weeks.

Edited by Pinkrlion

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

• 2 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Empressdivine said:

FYI I booked a k1 interview for next month. Prayers up

Yay, I'm so excited for you. 😊😊😊

Timeline

@Pinkrlion. Hi quick question. Does the beneficiary really need the petitioner's divorce decree at the interview stage when it was already sent with the i129f? 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 hours ago, Empressdivine said:

@Pinkrlion. Hi quick question. Does the beneficiary really need the petitioner's divorce decree at the interview stage when it was already sent with the i129f? 

Yes

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So is the embassy really canceling interviews until further notice? Like we’ve waiting the whole year todo the drug test and all we have left is the medical again and interview. There has to be an exception to this. Is anyone having this problem?

Timeline
2 hours ago, KamiPalmersQueen said:

So is the embassy really canceling interviews until further notice? Like we’ve waiting the whole year todo the drug test and all we have left is the medical again and interview. There has to be an exception to this. Is anyone having this problem?

Where did you hear that? 😒😒😒

Timeline
1 hour ago, Onelove1977 said:

Where did you hear that? 😒😒😒

This is what I received today when I emailed them:

DUE TO THE SIGNIFICANT CHANGES IN THE COVID-19 CASELOADS IN JAMAICA, THE CONSULAR SECTION AT THE U.S. EMBASSY IN KINGSTON HAS CANCELLED APPOINTMENTS SCHEDULED FROM SEPTEMBER 8, 2020 ONWARD. IF YOU ARE IN RECEIPT OF AN EMAIL OR PHONE CALL ADVISING OF THIS CANCELLATION, PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS VALID AND WE WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH YOU ONCE WE ARE ABLE TO RESCHEDULE YOUR INTERVIEW. 

Timeline
17 minutes ago, KamiPalmersQueen said:

This is what I received today when I emailed them:

DUE TO THE SIGNIFICANT CHANGES IN THE COVID-19 CASELOADS IN JAMAICA, THE CONSULAR SECTION AT THE U.S. EMBASSY IN KINGSTON HAS CANCELLED APPOINTMENTS SCHEDULED FROM SEPTEMBER 8, 2020 ONWARD. IF YOU ARE IN RECEIPT OF AN EMAIL OR PHONE CALL ADVISING OF THIS CANCELLATION, PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS VALID AND WE WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH YOU ONCE WE ARE ABLE TO RESCHEDULE YOUR INTERVIEW. 

I'm sorry to hear that. Ugh 😢😢😢

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Onelove1977 said:

I'm sorry to hear that. Ugh 😢😢😢

I know and for the second time we get sooo close then boom something comes up.

Timeline
4 hours ago, KamiPalmersQueen said:

View the Facebook live they posted couple days ago if you haven't they will be restarting services October. I booked an October 2nd interview couple days ago that has not been cancelled and I emailed the embassy and they did not mention Covid so we shall see what happens on Friday.

Edited by Empressdivine

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
8 hours ago, Onelove1977 said:

Divorce decree copies are OK or it needs to be certified? 

You need the original and a copy 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.