Empressdivine

Jamaican embassy

54 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 9/28/2020 at 9:24 PM, Empressdivine said:

View the Facebook live they posted couple days ago if you haven't they will be restarting services October. I booked an October 2nd interview couple days ago that has not been cancelled and I emailed the embassy and they did not mention Covid so we shall see what happens on Friday.

Hello good morning.. I have seen people say all of September interviews been can cancelled as it makes me worried also my interview was set n sent by the NVC fr late October. How do u get info from the embassy ? As my interview appointment was set online along with a courier service. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 hours ago, Stefan Fagan said:

Hello good morning.. I have seen people say all of September interviews been can cancelled as it makes me worried also my interview was set n sent by the NVC fr late October. How do u get info from the embassy ? As my interview appointment was set online along with a courier service. 

I place "2nd inquiry in the email title with my case number" 

Edited by Empressdivine

Timeline
15 hours ago, Empressdivine said:

I place "2nd inquiry in the email title with my case number" 

@Stefan FaganSorry if I confused you. I am a k1 maybe someone who is a CR1 can chime in and help. K1s book their own appointments.

I'm assuming you have the embassy's email if you need to contact them. 

Edited by Empressdivine

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning,

So I have another question, the medical center gave my husband a slip saying to email kingstoniv@state.gov to let them know he completed what he needed to do for the interview date. I sent them 2 emails and still haven’t heard anything back regarding a interview date. Does it take this long usually? Or am i emailing the wrong thing?

Timeline
1 hour ago, KamiPalmersQueen said:

Good Morning,

So I have another question, the medical center gave my husband a slip saying to email kingstoniv@state.gov to let them know he completed what he needed to do for the interview date. I sent them 2 emails and still haven’t heard anything back regarding a interview date. Does it take this long usually? Or am i emailing the wrong thing?

How long ago did you email them? They probably took 3-5 days to get back to my inquiries, apart from that automatic reply you usually get. 

And that also depends on what questions are being asked it seems, because they never responded to one of my previous inquiries, but did respond to a different one.

Edited by Jodie876

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Onelove1977 said:

Does the Embassy require bank statements as part of the supporting documents for the I-134 form?

No w2 tax transcripts and 6 months of pay stubs. The paystubs were not looked at however

• 3 months later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.