hharry16

J1 waiver 2020 NOS update timeline

2,014 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, PRIG said:

Hey, Have you got the favorable recommendation? Please update. Thank you

Nothing yet unfortunately. I see 3 applications that got FR in the 2019 thread with:

My NOS was received on June 28th, I was hoping I would get an update sometime around mid-August but as you see, nothing so far.

My case finally showed received after 8 weeks (submitted on June 25), but NOS is still not updated (sent by Embassy on July 5).

No_obj_selected.gif
  Department of State Advisory Opinion Finding: Pending

Item Action Date
Passport Data Page Received August, 17 2020
Fee Received August, 16 2020
Form DS-3035 Received August, 16 2020
Form DS-2019 Received August, 16 2020
Statement Of Reason Received August, 16 2020

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Chemres108 said:

My case finally showed received after 8 weeks (submitted on June 25), but NOS is still not updated (sent by Embassy on July 5).

No_obj_selected.gif
  Department of State Advisory Opinion Finding: Pending

Item Action Date
Passport Data Page Received August, 17 2020
Fee Received August, 16 2020
Form DS-3035 Received August, 16 2020
Form DS-2019 Received August, 16 2020
Statement Of Reason Received August, 16 2020

It will show up in 3-4 weeks.

19 hours ago, J1student said:

Nothing yet unfortunately. I see 3 applications that got FR in the 2019 thread with:

My NOS was received on June 28th, I was hoping I would get an update sometime around mid-August but as you see, nothing so far.

Thanks for the update J1. We are almost touching the similar time line. Fingers crossed . Hope it gets through soon for us. 

Timeline

I got a letter from uscis i797c notice of action. it sates that they have received my application from dos on 8.12.20. Lets hope for the best. I will keep you guys posted.

Timeline
On 8/22/2020 at 11:39 AM, PRIG said:

Congratulation!  That shows you got the USCIS approval in approx. 15 days after getting FR from DOS. That was pretty quick for you. Thanks for sharing.

Yea Sure no problem. What stage are you at?

46 minutes ago, Shib said:

Yea Sure no problem. What stage are you at?

My NOS was last updated on July 5. Since then there is no update on my case and a very narrow time window is remaining on my visa. DOS is not replying to my inquiries and so it's just stressful situation. let see how it goes. Thanks for asking.

Timeline
41 minutes ago, PRIG said:

My NOS was last updated on July 5. Since then there is no update on my case and a very narrow time window is remaining on my visa. DOS is not replying to my inquiries and so it's just stressful situation. let see how it goes. Thanks for asking.

I will pray that you have things sorted soon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.