coforever

Please for those that interviewed for k1 visa and was approved in Lagos February 2020 have you gotten your visa

48 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Good day house, I have followed visa journey and it guided me through this process but now my question is  for those that interviewed for k1 visa and was approved in Lagos Nigeria January or February 2020 how long did it take for your visa to be issued.  

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello everyone, please after filling the ds160 form, what next? Do I wait for the embassy to contact me before scheduling a medical appointment?  And has anyone been interviewed after February 22nd regarding K1 visa

On 2/13/2020 at 10:35 AM, coforever said:

Good day house, I have followed visa journey and it guided me through this process but now my question is  for those that interviewed for k1 visa and was approved in Lagos Nigeria January or February 2020 how long did it take for your visa to be issued.  

I haven’t ! I interviewed on February 19th and the  visa was approved. I tracked online and it says my passport is still with the embassy, should I be worried ?  A207C31A-18AA-49A4-BDF4-53CB2D924E45.thumb.jpeg.2afb27793eaf0bf0bf562032f077498b.jpeg

Timeline
2 minutes ago, King millie said:

I haven’t ! I interviewed on February 19th and the  visa was approved. I tracked online and it says my passport is still with the embassy, should I be worried ?  A207C31A-18AA-49A4-BDF4-53CB2D924E45.thumb.jpeg.2afb27793eaf0bf0bf562032f077498b.jpeg

don't worry give it a little more time.. I got issued exactly 10 business days. so on the 10th business day mine went to issued yours isn't up to 7business days 😊

1 minute ago, coforever said:

don't worry give it a little more time.. I got issued exactly 10 business days. so on the 10th business day mine went to issued yours isn't up to 7business days 😊

Thanks! It will be 7days tomorrow.

Also, if it gets approved at the embassy, does that mean that’s the date issued? I’m not affected by the ban? Do you know of anyone who has traveled since the ban? Port of entry experiences? Anything you can share? 

thanks!

Timeline
1 minute ago, King millie said:

Also, if it gets approved at the embassy, does that mean that’s the date issued? I’m not affected by the ban? Do you know of anyone who has traveled since the ban? Port of entry experiences? Anything you can share? 

thanks!

It will be 5 business days tomorrow you don't count weekends. Well I just got issued too so I don't know about port of entry experience after the ban.. I am also on the lookout for that since I will be travelling soon. So if you see.. Please share. 

thanks😁

Timeline

And has anyone been interviewed after February 22nd regarding K1 visa?  Are k1 visas denied because of the ban? Does anyone know anyone whose interview is coming up during this travel ban period? I'm preparing for my interview and worried at the same time.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, QweenSasha said:

And has anyone been interviewed after February 22nd regarding K1 visa?  Are k1 visas denied because of the ban? Does anyone know anyone whose interview is coming up during this travel ban period? I'm preparing for my interview and worried at the same time.

Just focus on preparing very well for your interview and you can Follow this thread for more

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/730744-trumps-travel-ban-mega-thread/page/48/#

Timeline
Just now, QweenSasha said:

Coforever you have been my angel since today.. thanks much!

That's why we are all here to help each. You are welcome 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
15 hours ago, King millie said:

thanks!

Hello.   Please were you told you were approved at the interview? And what does your ceac status say and when was it last updated?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, King millie said:

Yes I was told it was approved and my Ceac status says my passport is still with the embassy.

That's us travel doc passport tracker. Your ceac status shows the status of you visa and not tracking your passport. To check the status of your visa use this link below

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?App=IV

Timeline
3 minutes ago, coforever said:

That's us travel doc passport tracker. Your ceac status shows the status of you visa and not tracking your passport. To check the status of your visa use this link below

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?App=IV

Good afternoon coforever. I have paid my visa fee and scheduled my appointment. I got my interview confirmation. Is that the supposed letter I am supposed to go with? The hospital is saying they need a letter with my case number, maybe they mean my NVC letter. You've been helpful to me and I really appreciate.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.