Fatima7045

Passport biographic page submitted wrong

8 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Found out I submitted my passport biographic page wrong. Can I delete it before nvc reviews it. Is it ok to submit the correct way in additional documents? Anyone...please?

Edited by Fatima7045

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

No. Unfortunately, you’ll need to wait until it has been reviewed and rejected by NVC before you can make any additional changes. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
14 hours ago, Fatima7045 said:

Found out I submitted my passport biographic page wrong. Can I delete it before nvc reviews it. Is it ok to submit the correct way in additional documents? Anyone...please?

How long ago did you submit documents? If you resubmit it puts you to the back of the line for review and adds on time before you'll hear back from them.

If it wasn't too long ago, I'd say take the chance, but if your last submission was about 3 weeks ago or more, its probably best to wait for them to review first and then resubmit if they tell you to

Timeline
2 hours ago, DKing said:

How long ago did you submit documents? If you resubmit it puts you to the back of the line for review and adds on time before you'll hear back from them.

If it wasn't too long ago, I'd say take the chance, but if your last submission was about 3 weeks ago or more, its probably best to wait for them to review first and then resubmit if they tell you to

I did submit it under additional documents. Just hoping it works or else I'll just have to do it over again. 🤞. Thank you very much for your advise, AOS docs are still pending, my dad have some docs sorting out but hopefully it'll be finished by tomorrow. Did you already  dq?

Timeline
14 hours ago, nycaribb said:

No. Unfortunately, you’ll need to wait until it has been reviewed and rejected by NVC before you can make any additional changes. 

Fortunately AOS docs are not submitted so I had the chance of submitting it under additional documents. I hope it works.🤞

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Fatima7045 said:

I did submit it under additional documents. Just hoping it works or else I'll just have to do it over again. 🤞. Thank you very much for your advise, AOS docs are still pending, my dad have some docs sorting out but hopefully it'll be finished by tomorrow. Did you already  dq?

So you havent finished submitting all your docs? If so, you haven't joined the line for review as yet. Your timeline for review starts on the date you submit the very last document. 
Yup, I got DQ early Jan, we have our interview in a few days 

Timeline
7 hours ago, DKing said:

So you havent finished submitting all your docs? If so, you haven't joined the line for review as yet. Your timeline for review starts on the date you submit the very last document. 
Yup, I got DQ early Jan, we have our interview in a few days 

That's great. Blessings🙏

Timeline

Hey Dking. Do you think they'll reject my police certificate if my signature is missing? I mean everything else is good except my signature.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.