Peachez89

Interview date

67 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
1 minute ago, Lala Toussaint said:

Nope unfortunately. DQ dec 9th 2019. This is ridiculous.

Guys were are all in the same boat. I was DQ since October 09 and still dont have no interview date yet. All I can do is pray otherwise I will loose my mind.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Peachez89 said:

Guys were are all in the same boat. I was DQ since October 09 and still dont have no interview date yet. All I can do is pray otherwise I will loose my mind.

Is there any way we can have it expedite. This is ridiculous. Coming here legally is the most painful process i am experiencing beside nursing school and child birth😢😢

Timeline
Just now, Lala Toussaint said:

Is there any way we can have it expedite. This is ridiculous. Coming here legally is the most painful process i am experiencing beside nursing school and child birth😢😢

I know hun, this is really hard. This stuff got me all depressed but u must do your best to stay strong and distract yourself. We cannot do nothing because of the closure of the embassy who currently just reopened. They are so far behind and must scheduled the cases in the DQ order they were received. Now they are trying to catch up. It will be 4 months on monday since I've been waiting for my interview. When I call nvc they said it's haiti then when I call Haiti they said they have not received my case yet. They do not allow my husband to go to the embassy without an interview. This situation is just terrible.

Timeline
17 hours ago, Peachez89 said:

I know hun, this is really hard. This stuff got me all depressed but u must do your best to stay strong and distract yourself. We cannot do nothing because of the closure of the embassy who currently just reopened. They are so far behind and must scheduled the cases in the DQ order they were received. Now they are trying to catch up. It will be 4 months on monday since I've been waiting for my interview. When I call nvc they said it's haiti then when I call Haiti they said they have not received my case yet. They do not allow my husband to go to the embassy without an interview. This situation is just terrible.

Do you know, what DQ month they are scheduling now?? I would love to know so I can have an idea.

On 1/28/2020 at 12:03 PM, Jean & Kimber said:

@Mike E well I am the US American spouse , and i have been seeing him three times a year but that has slowed because of work I can’t just leave work sucks but I definitely video and message him every day and every chance we get. I actually haven’t seen him since March 2019 so yeah it’s tough on both ends . I just wish the process will be done already!! 😓

Did u get interview letter?? My document was qualified on sept..

Timeline
On 2/10/2020 at 12:28 PM, mjcharles69@gmail said:

Did u get interview letter?? My document was qualified on sept..

Still nothing and I have no idea which month they are in. I was trying to find out but even my lawyer don't know.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 2/24/2020 at 7:46 PM, Kecha said:

Any update guys ? The process drags on a lot at this point . It take too long to get an interview date in Haiti 

Nothing still 😔

Timeline

Hey Guys I thought I was the only one losing my mind. My hubby’s case been DQ since June 2019. Nothing yet, I feel like my life is on hold this situation get me so depressed at times. Travelling back and forth is so difficult because of my job, our child. This has gotten so ridiculously. I feel like everyone are getting here illegally so much easier and doing it legally they make the process horrible. Every time I called both Haiti and NVC they can’t say anything and no body knows. I wish someone can give an answer 😭

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.