26 posts in this topic

On 1/16/2020 at 1:24 PM, Kamran Afzal said:

Hello

I have just created this thread to know how much time Islamabad consulate will take to schedule your interview after becoming Documentarily Qualified in F2A case category?

DQ : 07-Nov-2019

PD : 01-june-2017

its been 2+ months in waiting for Interview appointment and still there is no response from NVC?

Share your experience please

3 hours ago, Rodo said:

Got DQ on 26 steptember ... interview date 13 December..got approved..

Thanks 

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 1/17/2020 at 2:04 PM, Rodo said:

Got DQ on 26 steptember ... interview date 13 December..got approved..

When did you submit documents? About to submit mine just wondering the wait time to review at nvc

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
16 hours ago, Fatima7045 said:

F2b

Your PD please ?

Mine PD 23rd October, 2014 and got WL and submitted documents on 28th December, 2019 now waiting for DQ and interview letter.

Can I add you in F2B group in messenger ? Thanks

On 2/4/2020 at 9:11 AM, Aquarius1 said:

Your PD please ?

Mine PD 23rd October, 2014 and got WL and submitted documents on 28th December, 2019 now waiting for DQ and interview letter.

F2b visa I just got approved on 01/08/20 how long I have to wait for nvc to contact me ?and how they contact email or mail?

On 2/4/2020 at 9:11 AM, Aquarius1 said:

Your PD please ?

Timeline
On 2/7/2020 at 6:40 PM, Said12345 said:

F2b visa I just got approved on 01/08/20 how long I have to wait for nvc to contact me ?and how they contact email or mail?

Congratulations. When did you submit documents and when you got DQ ? Which embassy you belongs to?

Thanks very much for your time.

30 minutes ago, Aquarius1 said:

Congratulations. When did you submit documents and when you got DQ ? Which embassy you belongs to?

Thanks very much for your time.

Ok I just get i130 approvel at uscis Vermont center last month and they sent it to nvc I'm waiting for welcome letter from nvc my its f2b visa uscis 05/2013 and approvel 01/2020 Vermont I don't know how long more take in nvc  

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Said12345 said:

Ok I just get i130 approvel at uscis Vermont center last month and they sent it to nvc I'm waiting for welcome letter from nvc my its f2b visa uscis 05/2013 and approvel 01/2020 Vermont I don't know how long more take in nvc  

Great , you already current in both chart A and chart B. You have to call nvc they give you invoice no. and case no. over the phone dont wait for welcome letter in the mail.

After then submitted documents online by log in at consular electronic application center. Hope it helps. Thanks 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.