vzkumar2019

Proof of completion of Probation/Sheriff's Weekend Work Program/DUI Fines for N400

6 posts in this topic

Hi Experts,
I have an upcoming Naturalization interview in February and I understand I need to be carrying proof of completion of Probation (I dont have a probation officer), proof of completion of sheriff's weekend work program and that I have completed all the fines towards the DUI violation. Can you advise how I can get proof of completion of probation as well as the Weekend Work Program? I dont have any document that outlines the same that I received once probation was completed. Also though I have paid all the fines and have receipts for individual transations, there is no document I have that states that I have paid all fines in full and nothing is outstanding. Could you please guide what I should be doing? Also kindly let me know if some of these (and which ones) are not necessary for carrying to the naturalization interview.

1 hour ago, vzkumar2019 said:

Hi Experts,
I have an upcoming Naturalization interview in February and I understand I need to be carrying proof of completion of Probation (I dont have a probation officer), proof of completion of sheriff's weekend work program and that I have completed all the fines towards the DUI violation. Can you advise how I can get proof of completion of probation as well as the Weekend Work Program? I dont have any document that outlines the same that I received once probation was completed. Also though I have paid all the fines and have receipts for individual transations, there is no document I have that states that I have paid all fines in full and nothing is outstanding. Could you please guide what I should be doing? Also kindly let me know if some of these (and which ones) are not necessary for carrying to the naturalization interview.

I’m sure the courthouse would have records showing judgment status as completed if fines paid and sentance fulfilled.. try there 

AOS Journey

• I-485 etc filed 23 April 2020 
  • NOA1 I-485 June 3 2020 
  • NOA1 EAD 23 April 2020
  • Biometrics 5 Jan 2021
  • EAD approved 12 March 2021
  • Interview Completed 24 March 2021
  • EAD Card Received 1 April 2021  
  • Case under review 2 April 2021
  • New Card is Being Produced 25 September 2021
  • 10 Year Green Card Approved and Mailed 27 September 2021 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

thanks for the response. I finally managed to get the no-dues print from the taxes and collections dept and got the Sheriffs Weekend Work Program completion status requested from the Admin Pre-Booking section. The only thing is the "completion of probation" - the court only gives the minutes of the order that has details of the probation dates etc, but does not issue a "completed the probation" document. That was the response I received when I called the court house. I would be interested to know if someone else had a different experience wrt Santa Clara County superior court.

• 2 years later...
On 1/6/2020 at 7:32 PM, vzkumar2019 said:

thanks for the response. I finally managed to get the no-dues print from the taxes and collections dept and got the Sheriffs Weekend Work Program completion status requested from the Admin Pre-Booking section. The only thing is the "completion of probation" - the court only gives the minutes of the order that has details of the probation dates etc, but does not issue a "completed the probation" document. That was the response I received when I called the court house. I would be interested to know if someone else had a different experience wrt Santa Clara County superior court.

Hi, I am applying N400 and in similar situation. I was arrested in Santa Clara in 2010 for 1st DUI Misdemeanor and completed DUI School, Weekend Work Program and Paid Fines and Fees. Please explain the procedure or steps for 1. Getting the no-dues print from the taxes and collections dept, 2. Getting the Sheriffs Weekend Work Program completion status requested from the Admin Pre-Booking section. 3. Did you figure out "completed the probation" document? If yes how to get it? Your help would be highly appreciated. Thank you! Congratulations on your Citizenship!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Old thread is now closed to further comment.  Yes, a new thread is called for.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.