Jacob &Treliese

Nigerian visa

13 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
23 hours ago, PatLuvO said:

Are you trying to get a Visa to visit Nigeria? If you are go to http://www.nigeriaembassyusa.org/index.php?page=visas

Yes and thank you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jacob &Treliese said:

Yes and thank you

No problem. When I applied for mine I went through the Atlanta location, the ladies there were very helpful.

Timeline
4 hours ago, PatLuvO said:

No problem. When I applied for mine I went through the Atlanta location, the ladies there were very helpful.

Thank you i will try that

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline
On 1/8/2020 at 2:07 AM, Jacob &Treliese said:

Thank you i will try that

It's a pretty easy process the ladies in Atlanta helped me as well,they were super sweet but firstly make sure u get a invitation letter and have your bank statements  and all the info required and have a paid envelope to give to the Atlanta office so they can send  u ur visa back to your mailing address. Good luck enjoy your visit 

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline
On 2/1/2020 at 7:21 AM, Trena181 said:

It's a pretty easy process the ladies in Atlanta helped me as well,they were super sweet but firstly make sure u get a invitation letter and have your bank statements  and all the info required and have a paid envelope to give to the Atlanta office so they can send  u ur visa back to your mailing address. Good luck enjoy your visit 

Thank you how much is a nigerian invitation letter

On 2/1/2020 at 7:21 AM, Trena181 said:

Timeline
1 hour ago, Jacob &Treliese said:

Thank you how much is a nigerian invitation letter

It was free for me I just had my husband to type me up one and he sent it to my email. Anyone from Nigeria can write one for you.

Timeline
20 hours ago, Trena181 said:

It was free for me I just had my husband to type me up one and he sent it to my email. Anyone from Nigeria can write one for you.

Thank you how recently did you need one

Timeline
Just now, Jacob &Treliese said:

Thank you how recently did you need one

You will need the invitation letter when you go to the Nigerian consulate office to apply for the visa. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, PatLuvO said:

You will need the invitation letter when you go to the Nigerian consulate office to apply for the visa. 

Thank you so the invitation letter is free 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Jacob &Treliese said:

Thank you so the invitation letter is free 

Yes it’s free just have the person you are visiting(a Nigerian citizen) type one for you. In it they need to state their name and that they are a Nigerian citizen and that you are coming to visit them so you are requesting a visitor visa. They also need to mention that they take full immigration responsibility for you while you are there. In the letter make sure to include where you will be staying ( private residence or hotel) and the dates of travel. If you are staying at a hotel you will need to take the hotel reservation confirmation with you when you go to the visa appointment.

Timeline
18 minutes ago, PatLuvO said:

Yes it’s free just have the person you are visiting(a Nigerian citizen) type one for you. In it they need to state their name and that they are a Nigerian citizen and that you are coming to visit them so you are requesting a visitor visa. They also need to mention that they take full immigration responsibility for you while you are there. In the letter make sure to include where you will be staying ( private residence or hotel) and the dates of travel. If you are staying at a hotel you will need to take the hotel reservation confirmation with you when you go to the visa appointment.

Thank you so much you have been so helpful

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.