Ahsan Ali

How long Islamabad embassy take to adjudicate an interview?

14 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

How long NVC takes to adjudicate interview for I-130 immigration cases?

I have been documentarily qualified for more than one month and still hoping to have an interview soon.

My interview location is Islamabad, PK.

14 minutes ago, Ahsan Ali said:

I have been documentarily qualified for more than one month and still hoping to have an interview soon.

First of, the NVC doesn't adjudicate anything. They merely serves as a document collector and checker for the Embassy, to make sure you are "documentarity qualified" as they say. The Embassy then communicate with the NVC a list of available dates/times and the NVC schedule cases for interview at the Embassy. Therefore, how long it is, depends on how long "the line" is at the local Embassy. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 1/3/2020 at 9:03 PM, USS_Voyager said:

First of, the NVC doesn't adjudicate anything. They merely serves as a document collector and checker for the Embassy, to make sure you are "documentarity qualified" as they say. The Embassy then communicate with the NVC a list of available dates/times and the NVC schedule cases for interview at the Embassy. Therefore, how long it is, depends on how long "the line" is at the local Embassy. 

Do u have any idea how long is it going to take for them to schedule the interview for me. It has been more than 45 days since documentarily qualified. My embassy is Islamabad embassy.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
6 hours ago, Ahsan Ali said:

Do u have any idea how long is it going to take for them to schedule the interview for me. It has been more than 45 days since documentarily qualified. My embassy is Islamabad embassy.

I can't say what it will be for you but a guy 3 months back said he had to wait 9 months for interview date at Islamabad Embassy. 

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 1/3/2020 at 10:46 AM, Ahsan Ali said:

My visa case is f3 .My sister get IL in 47 days after Dq.My brother get IL in 37 days after Dq.I'm still waiting .got DQ.on8 nov2019 .I am worried why I still can,t get IL it's my 55 days from now.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2020 at 4:58 PM, Ahsan Ali said:

I am also waiting in my F2A case since 77 days becoming DQ and there is no response yet from NVC

DQ : 07-Nov-2019

PD : 01-June-2017

Still waiting for Interview Appointment if someone have such kind of experience then kindly let me know how much time Islamabad consulate will take to schedule your interview in F2A case.

Thanks.

On 1/6/2020 at 12:42 AM, Aashooz444 said:

My visa case is f3 .My sister get IL in 47 days after Dq.My brother get IL in 37 days after Dq.I'm still waiting .got DQ.on8 nov2019 .I am worried why I still can,t get IL it's my 55 days from now.

In my F2A  case

Now its been 2+ months and still there is no response from NVC about my Interview Letter.

Edited by Kamran Afzal
Correction

Timeline
On 1/16/2020 at 1:44 PM, Kamran Afzal said:

In my F2A  case

Now its been 2+ months and still there is no response from NVC about my Interview Letter.

My pd is 29 January 2007                           DQ 8 Nov 2019.                                            My case is f3 still waiting for IL.

Timeline
On 1/3/2020 at 10:46 AM, Ahsan Ali said:

Hi did u get IL ? What is ur catogeory and pd? Plz update me my case is f3 and got DQ on 8 Nov 2019 still waiting for IL.

2 hours ago, Ahsan7 said:

Salam. I have f4 category and pd 12Aug2005. I got DQ on 23 Nov 2019. I have been told that it takes 60 to 90 days to get IL.

F2A Category

Consulate Islamabad

PD : 01-JUNE-2017  

Still waiting for IL and now its been 80 days while becoming DQ

Hopefully will get soon InshaALLAH.

It will take 60 to 90 days after DQ. More often it will take 90 days I think.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.